Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 03:59 PM
So basically I posted a new thread with Mari. She's up for anything in there, and she's in heat. I was looking for Rogues to possibly join her and create this little group of the same sick mind that she has. It's called; Kiss Me In The Moonlight, Bite Me 'Till I Bleed. If you have any rogues, or any other ideas, just tell me by replying here c:

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Sick mind eh..? Sinister would fit right in .

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014, 04:24 PM by Sonrisa.)

ANNOUNCING THE GRAND ARRIVAL OF SONRISA!

She will join your thread soon with the deadly table I just made. xD But first I must play with my little brother. Sinister can post first and they can juggle some dialogue around, but then the long lost sister card shall be played. Prepare for a reunion!!!

Yay for evil siblings!

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Ish open for anyone, so Sinister feel right in to throw Sinister into the thread ^^

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:36 PM
I shall do so to my highest advantage <3
But I would love to know how in the hell you get those tables..

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:49 PM
I made the one up there ^

Do you have any experience with coding? It's pretty easy to get the hang of it, otherwise you can request them from Alacritis artists. :D

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 05:14 PM
Ha, I am no artist at that stuff >.< I don't see how you all code the shit and.. no just no. Too confusing for my liking xD

And I would love if you did one for me for Sinister :D