size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
01-22-2023, 09:08 AM
The Cultists and their story.....

The snowliad religion as it stands is from a group of wolves who follow the gods Denki of guidance, Itsume of motherhood, and Zakuro of corruption and insanity. Many followers decide to follow one god, or all, or simply loosely follow the teachings in here. Their language of origin is Japanese and many are able to speak Japanese along with English.

Denki Arashi, I am your god.

Denki Arashi is a wolf who is obsessed with a delusion. At a young age, he was taught under a follower of Zakuro who filled the boy with delusions of grandeur. Denki believes that he is the God Denki's reincarnation. The belief is that he is owed everything as is anyone under his rule. This character will probably be brought in later in the spring. I will be playing him as the assassination guild/cults head. He's charming, and unbelievably narcissistic, but he rewards his followers well and has been known to even show kindness to pups. My intention is for this character to have others feel "bad" for him when in the end he's an extreme kind of evil. (which is ironic, Denki is the kind god of guidance, while his brother Zakuro was the more evil-aligned one.)

Denki is +2 years older than Rivaxsaurus, I'll be using this post as a reference to adoptions ages in case they aren't adopted out until they are adults. Until then, certain ones will be labeled under NPC loosely (some are MIA so the adopter will be deciding where they were after being separated from the family etc.)

At the start of Denki's reign at one year of age, he was told that those from the walker family will be his demise. It's unknown by who, possibly a holy wolf, some sort of soothsayer. Regardless this "prophecy" rumor spread across the kingdoms. Rivaxorus walker, and Allen walker, had been part of Boreas a long time ago. Arian Adravendi's grandson had a litter off-site within the family. This gives birth to Rivaxsaurus Walker, and his three siblings Tinsel, Alec, and terpentine. All four of them were born with some sort of animal tail that was... not a wolf's. The walker side of the family who were close to adravendi's have a lighter alignment the family was loving. During the WINTER of YEAR 18 Denki sent out 2 unnamed assassins to get rid of these parents and their pups. A mistake on their part, the two assassins killed Riv's parents in front of all four pups, before they promptly escaped. All of them were taught of the prophecy during the attack but hey they're pups so who knows how long that info is gonna stick around. Regardless Denki knows of these kids, knows they fled to Boreas and will be coming to hunt them down in a few seasons' time.

This is a slow burn....
Congrats if you made it through reading all of that. Now onto the plot info involved with these three siblings adopts. Riv is already been adopted by Bellamy of Ethne, but he like most of his siblings were at an age where they were proud of their heritage. Riv's plan as he grows is to become some sort of "hero" he wants to help the weak and that sort of thing. I'm adopting his siblings out now in the hopes perhaps these four siblings could be close in rp so there's lots of potential for character development and possible drama if a pup ends up on a darker alignment in the chart.

Adoption rules
1. These guys will be available until claimed! Meaning they were born SPRING YR 18. That way you can adjust their age accordingly if you are going to apply. Also you can click on Riv's profile, his history will soon be updated to show the kids pasts.

2. Activity, once they are in your control I'm hoping to see at least 3 posts a month. That's not too much and of course I'm not too keen on posting deadlines unless it's some sort of important plot point. If I see two months of no activity and the adopt is still a pup I will try to readopt them out after touching base with the player FIRST. Otherwise once they turn one year of age, you are free to do with the character what you wish. Any designs should be credited to the appropriate people.

3. These three specifically are lighter aligned. Starting out they should be pretty happy but also... any trauma from their parents death is there. They were taught to think about others feelings at a young age. Also Riv has adhd so these pups can be quirky if you want.

4. Mutation passes will be PROVIDED unless you have one already. I'll post dates of getting passes so you know when one will be available if you can't afford that sort of thing. I want everyone to have a chance to play these guys and have fun with them!

5. you can change the animal tail choice from these sketches, you can provide a design or wait until I post a few to choose from.

Available,

Alec Walker (male, Riv's brother)
Terpentine Walker(Female, Riv's sister)
Tinsel Walker(Male, Rib's brother)
Click for base refs

Currently for the 2 wolves responsible for murdering their parents I'm taking applications for those. If you wanted their homeland was close to Boreas so any onsite bad guys are free to claim the kill. OR you are free to fill out the adoption form with a brand new wolf who is a Denki follower and have them running around Ardent for plots until Denki's glorious return.

As far as designs go, I want all pups to have a white eye patch on one of their eyes. Otherwise, Browns, blacks, grays, Allen walker himself was a cluster of colors. So you can get creative.
Things common in the walker line are, Stripes, solid colored tails.
If you want to buy any color passes, a sleeve marking that is normally bright red and black is in the family line from Rivaxorus.
I will provide designs at a later date if you feel like choosing one instead.

Note if you choose to adopt while they are pups you will need a rogue pup pass and have an adoptive family sorted out. Fenix one of my characters is willing to take any of them in as he is a follower of the family religion.

Character name: Alec, Terpentine, Tinsel, or Assasin name
Gender:(Feel free to change gender identity or sex of these siblings too)
Appearance: Appearance here
Personality:
Mutation Pass: Currently none available or provide you own
Rp sample(If we haven't had a thread together):
Plot plans: Do you plan on just letting Boreas eat them alive, or want them to join the family in their conquest to protect themselves from the cultists

Medulla

The Syndicate
Ghazi

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
06-14-2023, 12:17 AM
Character name: Alec
Appearance:
design-3-no-marks
though as large and heavy as his brother, he carries himself with a firm, unyielding countenance, as though standing against some invisible storm, refusing to be knocked aside. amethyst eyes set inside a colourless face, with a single white patch around one eye and a pair of charcoal stripes beneath each. his pelt is a monochrome ombré, transitioning from a dark grey along his spine to an almost pale white at his belly and chest. and then, of course, there’s his tale: long and vaguely curved, undeniably that of a kangaroo. although perhaps comical on another individual, he wields it with a deft grace completely unforgiving of humour. with a heavy set brow and perpetual bags beneath his eyes, he has the bearings of one almost thrice his age.
- Large size
- Heavy build
- 36" height
Personality:
having lost his parents at a young age, family is everything to him; he values the safety of his siblings above all else and would gladly lay his life on the line for them a hundred times over. stoic and mild-mannered, he has a perpetually stern expression and set brow, lending him a rather intimidating air. regardless of the order of their birth, he possesses prominent ‘eldest child’ energy, and is unafraid of expressing his disapproval. due to his practical nature and ferocious protective streak, he is reluctant to form attachments, believing outsiders will distract him from the safety of his siblings. if, however, someone manages to gain his attention, he will move heaven and earth to ensure their well-being. truthfully, he is rather poor at taking care of himself, and tends to neglect his own needs if he deems it necessary - which is often. despite the rumours, he is capable of humour…but it is a side of him that only his siblings really witness.
- Lawful Good
- Homosexual
- Fighting & Healing skills
History:
after being separated, Alec never stopped trying to find his siblings. he was a loner for quite a while, relying on scraps and the kindness of strangers to survive as a pup, and after months of searching has finally arrived in Boreas, believing he may find his family here. he scarcely remembers the prophecy but he has nightmares about his parents sometimes, and strange dreams he doesn’t quite understand.
Mutation Pass: i'm really sorry but i don't have one :( hoping to use yours?
Rp sample(If we haven't had a thread together):
he could barely remember their faces.

it hadn't been a sudden thing, hadn't hit him so abruptly he'd had to pause in shock; it wasn't as though his parents had been there in his mind one minute, gone the next. rather, it was a gradual thing...a slow death. at first he'd simply misplaced the little details: the exact key of his mother's tinkling laughter, the specific shade of his father's eyes. and then, with every passing day, the big things began to fade, too, until his parents were just an outline, a shape of a person rather than an actual living, breathing individual he'd met and known and loved.

on the crueller days, the days in which food was especially scarce and he couldn't find shelter against the biting wind, Alec found himself wishing they'd just vanished from his head altogether. maybe then it wouldn't feel so much as though he were watching them die again.

Plot plans: Alec is determined to keep his siblings safe, so he is 100% down to fight the cultists! Also hoping he can grow some roots in Boreas and develop outside his family (orrr alternatively become even more withdrawn and distrustful if things go bad :3)
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954