player
04-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Anna
How did you get here?: Google

Character's Name: Valencia
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 31 inches
Appearance Description: white fur with emerald eyes

if you could use the actual form next time, it'd be helpful :)

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2014, 05:14 PM
There is a problem with your profile. Your personality is copied and pasted from a site, if you could please change your personality so its not stolen, that would be great and then your wolf can be accepted.

Valencia

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm afraid I'm slightly confused as to why it cannot be used. Other users have used sources from the exact same site as their entire personality and they have been accepted? It was also stated on the site that it could be used as long as credit is given which I have in the others section.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2014, 07:47 PM
If you make it so that it is in quotes, and the source is given then it will be accepted. However, you still need a unique personality, everyone has to come up with their own personality to be accepted.

Valencia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Sorry, I really don't like to argue but I don't really have a destinct personality and probably won't until I RP her more...

There are others who did the exact same thing as me. I would do it but I've never really RPed this character before and so I don't have a personality for her yet until I get use to RPing her.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-16-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 11:19 AM by Epiphron.)
As you know, the staff are people too, and we make mistakes. It seems we have made one in accepting that profile without looking at it more closely. It wasn't noticed as being plagiarized -- I will talk to her and have it changed.

That being said, we do require an original personality. You have come up with information about her past. From that, you can gather a general sense of the kind of character she might be. Please add this and you will be accepted.

Valencia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Alright, I managed to get a personality up for her and then quoted and sited the original thing below that. Hope everything checks out as I am eager to begin RPing here.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Sorry for the confusion and wait :)

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]