size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
02-10-2023, 04:34 PM

Saia had never been this far from home though that change didn't seem so drastic since Ashen had moved from the southern lands to the west. The archipelago had really always been her home and while she had adjusted to their new environment the best she could she wasn't sure if it would ever feel right. She could just be thankful for her siblings and her family still being there with her. She did have the faintest hint of suspicion to what could happen following their second birthday.

They had arrived after the fire was lit and some of the pack members and others that had joined settled into the social setting. She had never met Artorias before, but he was easy to divide from the others. He hadn't mingled in with the groups just yet before Saia spotted him so she would make a slow haste into his direction. "Aegis," she waited until she had his attention, "Artorias." Just a gentle nod of her head in respect, nothing overly exaggerated. "I just wanted to thank you for inviting us. My aunt sends her apologies for not being able to make it but gives her best wishes on the festivities." Saia had always been a bit more serious, though maybe more in a royalty kind of way. She at least never intended to be harsh or unlikeable, she shouldn't have come off that way for now at least. "I'll leave you to enjoy your evening." She'd dip her head again before heading off into the crowds herself to discover what a real party was like. Vastly different from the secluded life she kept previously on the island.

"Saia Abraxas-Destruction"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-28-2023, 10:03 PM

Artorias sat and watched the fire grow over the massive mound of oil-soaked kindling, feeling the warmth of the flames growing as flickering light seeped across the dark plains, chasing away the night. A smile touch3d the Aegis’ lips; the Bonfire Festival had always held special meaning to him. A physical embodiment of the Hallows’ mission in the world. A light in the darkness. Amidst the orange, bright blue and cyan flames burst forth as the sea salt soaked driftwood he’d asked Syanna and Ezra to fetch began to burn, coupled with Zephyrus’ rare metals, this year’s bonfire was a spectacular sight to behold! What a grand first event for the pups to experience!

As he was basking in the firelight, a voice to his side called for his attention. Amber eyes snapped away from the fire to regard a dark-coated young woman approaching him with reverence. She bore the scent of Ashen, and Art was delighted to find their friends to the north had come to join them. She thanked him and passed along Venom’s apologies for not being able to attend. Artorias had heard the news of the newest litter of royal Ashen pups, so her absence, while regrettable, was not surprising. "Thank you kindly. Please give my congratulations to your aunt when you see her again. I’d very much like to see her again, as well as her newest children."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.