Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-08-2023, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 12:23 AM by Banshee. Edited 1 time in total.)

Since the move to these new lands Banshee had spent most of her time tending to the den, spending time with Verity, or various pack duties. Her routine was simple but she enjoyed it thus far. It was nice being back in a large functioning pack. Everyone pulled their weight and thus they all seemed to thrive. Ashen had changed so much since she was last a member of it's ranks. Six years ago the babe was born into the pack that lived in their former territory, the shrine. Then with said pack abandoning and most of her family vanishing she was was left with only Deathbelle. That was when Deathbelle claimed the territory and thus Ashen was born. She'd seen so much in her life and it was nice to think back on.

As her thoughts drifted through the past Banshee laid below a tree near the lakes. Snow peppered the ground, but it was not thick enough to entice her to return home. There was a small stacking of stones at the base of the tree, it looked to be a monument of sorts. But, beyond that it was merely her and the wind.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. because i remembered, I remembered everything Wolfpaw Lake 12:23 AM, 02-08-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024