An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 01:55 PM
Kuroki wanted to drink the water, to just have a sippy-sip, surely it wouldn't hurt, right? He glanced over his shoulder, the pitch black of his eyes gleaming with a look that would infuriate any sane soul. Poor Cyanide, it was a good thing she liked him so much, right? Right. This place had a nice ambiance to it though, all glowy and blue, made the dark of their coats have a nice sheen to it, like crow feathers.

"You worked out your beef with Cel then?" He asked, doing the next most annoying thing he could think of. Which was prying into Cel and Cy's weird vibe relationship. Not bad, just weird, from his perspective anyway.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-08-2023, 02:28 PM
Things always seemed to be in a state of flux for the wraith. There was no real telling what she was actually doing here. That was okay. She was okay with it… or at least she’d come to terms. Things could continue to be weird, but they were more comfortable now. She sighed softly as she explored in the cavern, watching the way the glow lit Oki’s coat as well as her own. Not too bad, actually. She almost felt pretty in the low light.

Oki’s question was met with a slow-suffering sigh. “What did she tell you about this… beef?” Beef was a strong word but perhaps it was accurate. Cyanide didn’t really know how to put it into words, but that was okay. She was okay, Celeste seemed to be okay, and for now that was enough.
[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 02:45 PM
"Not much." He shrugged, keeping it cool and casual. Oki wasn't one for big and deep talks, they were hard and life was hard enough. "S'more like... Well, I just noticed the sour looks. Mostly from you and not just your resting bitch face." He teased, sticking his tongue out. "You ain't all smiles and I dig that, but I don't want you to be real miserable either." And now he was getting too serious, all grounded and feely and that wouldn't do.

He turned then and stepped through the water till he was nose to nose with a blue, glowing mushroom. Bright enough to light up the darkness of his eyes. "You think I'd die if I ate a mushroom?"

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-09-2023, 01:26 AM

Not much, hm. Cy wanted to know, but she wouldn't prod much farther. She supposed it was less about what Celeste said and, apparently, about how the wraith herself had been acting. She sighed softly, peering intently at the mushrooms where they sprouted and grew within the cave. Curious, and intent on it. Totally that, and not using it as an excuse to not make direct eye contact with Oki. "I wouldn't stick around if I was more miserable than usual," the dramatics were in jest, but the sentiment was sincere. "Even if I did like you." Can't stay too serious for too long. There was a light poking to her tone. Couldn't get too grounded, couldn't get too real. If things were real, she'd get burned... at least Cyanide was convinced of that much.

Eating the mushrooms? Hm. "You'll either get really sick or really high, probably." A grin danced across her face, the reflection of the glowing mushrooms in her eyes. "Do we even have a healer these days? Might be important before you find out." A grin, a smirk. Cy was enjoying herself.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-09-2023, 12:41 PM
"Hmm, I suppose so." He admitted, not nearly as stubborn and bullheaded as some might assume him to be. He didn't think it'd be fair for the others to have to drag his sick ass across Boreas and Auster, wherever they decided to go. The sheer amount of possibilities they had at their paws was quite freeing, as was the lack of the need to be all political. They were free, free as the stars. "Anddd, I reckon you'd be all beside yourself, all worried about me." He stepped forward and gave her a playful nudge with his shoulder, not nearly as broad as his sires. He could barely be called medium weight, if we're being honest. Just by the skin of his teeth.

He was awfully smug as he towered over her, an annoying shadow with too long teeth and claws.

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-16-2023, 11:51 PM

So much potential. So many possibilities. There was a lot that still hung in the balance, but Cy didn't need to worry about that. This was the closest thing she'd ever had to a family-- Kuroki and Celeste both. As much as there were still some strange things in the air between the two girls, there was also an unspoken agreement. They'd have each other's backs. No one could fuck with them, other than each other. There's safety in this, too. Speaing of safety, the wraith let go a slow-suffeirng sigh. "Oh no, heaven forbid the formidable beast that is Oki taken out by a tiny little mushroom," sarcasm plays heavily in her voice. She nudged the man's shoulder right back, knocking against him with a chuckle.

"Have you gotten taller or something? I kinda hate it," a wink. She was merely a hair's bredth from him where she stood, peering up at the koi boy appraisingly. Studying him, maybe for a moment too long. That's fine. They have plenty of moments, plenty of time. Cy would watch his face for some kind of reaction now.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-17-2023, 09:04 AM

He arched a pale brow, a grin tugging at his lips. He didn't feel any taller, then again what would that even feel like? He shook his head as he pressed into Cyanides personal space, swanned right up as though it was his right, though he supposed he wouldn't be awfully offended if she backed away.

"Maybe you just got shorter, ever consider that?" He countered, knowing it'd push her buttons. He puffed out his chest and held his head high, standing tall and proud like a dire should. He didn't have the most imposing of builds, closer to his mum's frame than Hattori's, but a stiff breeze wasn't gonna knock him over either. "That's fine though, short is cute."

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-18-2023, 02:22 AM

Cyanide stood her ground, well within Oki's bubble. There was a glimmer in her eye, sharp, wild. Everything about her in moments like this is just short of wild. Lively, strange as she is, but brilliant. Head high, tail wagging. Maybe she's daring him. Really, she's probably daring him. What was he going to do about it? Cyanide was more than happy to push his buttons a little, to find out.

"You wanna come down here and figure that out?" She grinned, taking a step forward. They'd be chest to chest if Oki didn't move. She's long legged, wraith-like. A slip of a girl, spun from shadows and shadows alone. Wait... did he call her cute? Cy takes a moment to catch herself. "Not even that short, you're just a freak." Right, some kind of rebuttal. "You're my freak though, so I guess I can't complain," well, complain more than she usually did. She looks up into his face, studying for a moment.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-22-2023, 12:54 PM

As if he'd back down or not want Cy in his personal space. Hell, he was the one who draped himself over her when they cuddle puddled, PDA was a great thing in his not so humble opinion. He peered down at her, tail wagging in tandem, he was happy, and how could he not be? He gasped, all mock dramatics at the idea of being called a freak. There were so many dires dotted about the place he didn't stand out too much in that department, but if he had to be one he was glad to be her freak.

"I'm yours?" He quirked a pale brow, goading and annoying. "Prove it." He leaned down to give the tip of her nose a little nip, just the blunted front teeth, no fangs included.

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-22-2023, 03:30 PM

She's not used to being wanted, being desired, being the object of anyone's affection. Bad attitude, keeping everyone at arm's length, and yet... here she was. Here she was, nose to nose with Oki. Here she was when most of the breath was stolen from her lungs, and her head seemed to swim with all sorts of thoughts and things she couldn't really put words to. Was she holding her breath? Only metaphorically. Fuck. Something about PDA, or being close to someone else in public, or whatever else. What was she doing?

Whatever felt right.

Granted that was usually the answer when it came to things with Cyanide. Oki prodded, and she smirked as the boy nipped at her nose. The wraith let the nip come in, a glimmer of a genuine smile on her lips and in her eyes. Now that he'd dared her, the girl sprung to life. She leapt to the side, suddenly animated. Dropping to a low bow and then springing back up, pouncing towards Kuroki's shoulder with both of her front paws. Cyanide grabbed the boy, setting her chin on his shoulder as she did. "See? Mine." It was a rare show of silliness, like maybe there was a real girl under there, feelings and all. Maybe.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

//permission for pp given by ali

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-23-2023, 09:27 AM

Well, if Cy insisted who was he to deny her? Especially when she looked so happy, didn't have that sulky mood about her, a light in her eyes that drew Oki in. Had him wanting to do something quite stupid, to be honest. But that's what he did best, did stupid things in a good way, a well-meaning way. Kinda. He was more than content to be man handled, Cy handled?

Having two pretty ladies paw at him and want his attention was certainly a sweet deal from where he came from, oh it was a hard life being this sexy...

Fade fading fadely

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-26-2023, 02:48 AM

For someone of typically above average intelligence, Oki typically has her wanting to do some stupid things. The stupid in him would bring out the stupid in her, or whatever that cliche was. Something like that, whatever, it didn't matter. Did anything matter? In these moments, maybe they're the only things that matter. They seemed to get closer and closer, and then... and then what? They're in each other's personal space. It would seem that one thing would lead to another--

fade

Cyanide settled against his side, tired. "You know, there's this like... mean thought in my head, sometimes." She begins, speaking quietly. Her voice lacks the hard edge that it typically carries. "Like you don't actually like me, or don't actually want me." Strangely vulnerable from the wraith, but it seems right in the moment. "But I think maybe that mean thought is uh, going to be quieter now." Right. Rarely does she speak candidly about her feelings, but maybe there's some insight to just why Cyanide is the way she is.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest