size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-09-2023, 02:07 AM

Had they resolved things? Maybe, maybe not. There was really no telling where things actually stood between the two women. There was really never any telling, with Cyanide especially. A certain bitterness existed between her ribs. A bitterness that was particularly unsavory when it came to letting someone in, letting anyone get too close. She's caustic-- that's how she's stayed safe. That's the only way she's stayed safe all this time. What was she going to do now?

The answer in the moment was to hide away from the latest driving snowfall. The gorge was comfortable and protected from the wind, from the snow. Cy found herself a small cave to tuck up in and wait it out. It couldn't be too long now... could it? Only time would tell.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
02-09-2023, 11:13 AM

Something had been itching at the back of her mind for a while now. Celeste knew she wasn't the most friendly of wolves, but she also didn't find it hard to make friends when she wanted to. So what really had been bothering her had been the rift that seemed to be spreading between her and Cyanide. At first, she thought it had been on the mends, but then she'd fallen ill and avoided everyone as if she had had the plague. The leader felt bad for neglecting her pack, but there wasn't anything she could do about it now.

So she was off on a hunting trip. Even though it was snowing rather heavily and most animals had gone off into hiding, Celeste pressed on. These were moments alone where she could really think and clear her head. Having someone to focus on that wasn't Oki, Cy, Zoey, or any of the others gave her some relief. Lost deep in thought with her eyes glazed over, it wasn't until a familiar scent caught her attention. It was fading fast as the snow continued to fall, but if she looked hard enough, she could see the set of prints. Being the spectacular hunter that she was, Celeste picked up the trail and followed it to a small cave.

Entering through the mouth without so much as a word or a call out to the other girl, Celeste approached. Her head lowered slightly below her shoulders, elongated tail tucked slightly, and a soft expression on her, Celeste hoped she wouldn't startle Cy too bad. "Nice hiding place you got here," her quiet voice fills the small space as she encroaches on Cy's personal bubble. "I'd ask if you minded if I joined, but I ain't giving you a choice," Celeste states, a teasing look on her face as she sits herself down and wraps her tail around her haunches to keep warm.

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-16-2023, 11:58 PM

Cyanide wasn't particularly surprised when her peace, her silence was disturbed. Celeste had tracked her down... fine. Fine. She'd share her little hollow away from the snow, not that she had a choice. The girl said as much as she entered. The wraith gave a soft sigh, shifting a bit where she'd settled down. It was more friendly than was even typical for Cyanide, but the winter weather would bring that out in her. "It's fucking cold, better with both of us in here anyway." Something like that. She settled, her chin on her paws, watching the snow as it drifted slowly down in the Gorge.

"You still feeling okay?" If Celeste was going to be here, she may as well try to make conversation. Still, it's stilted and uncomfortable. Not something that the wraith is terribly used to, but... well, she's trying. For more than her usual show of effort, she was trying. That had to count for something, right? Cyanide figured as much. She settles on her hip, shifting the way her long legs are folded beneath her. Fuck winter and fuck the cold. At least it was comfortable enough out of the wind.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
02-22-2023, 07:26 AM

Now that she had been accepted by Cyanide to join, Celeste scooted a bit closer to the girl. While Cy's attitude was as chilly as the weather outside, Cel was determined to break through. Why she even cared about the other girl was kind of beyond her at this point and didn't really matter. Kuroki had taken both of them in and claimed them as his own. She figured if Oki liked Cy enough to keep her around then she might as well try, right?

Stretching her front limbs out until she was laying down beside Cy, Cel's gaze flicked from the wintry scene outside to someone she considered a friend. "I think I'm over the worst of it now," she admitted before lowering her own chin down to her paws. "Not sure where the sickness came from but it hit me hard," her tone was full of disappointment, and that much was hard to hide. Letting everyone down after they had risked it all to even make the pack out in the desert was her worst failure to date. "You doing okay? I know you like hiding out but all the way out here seems a tad far even for you," Cel looks back over with a curious look. She was trying.

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

02-22-2023, 05:11 PM

She cared more than she'd ever let on. If she showed she cared, actually cared, was it going to bite her in the ass? Maybe. They'd been in close proximity for the better part of the last two years. Like it or not, they'd been through... a lot? Something like that. It was more than a little. They'd both come to Ashen, and they'd gone in one piece. The wraith was still looking for herself, still trying to figure out who she really was in all of this. When you're not used to being anything to anyone, maybe there are some growing pains in the search for answers. Celeste has gotten caught in the crossfire of that, and Cyanide? Well, some day she'd need to apologize for that. Some day.

Snow was falling heavily outside, and Cy watched idly as it did. Cel asserted that she was over the worst of it, and she nodded softly. "I'm glad it's over... I was worried." Cyanide surprises herself as she confides a more real feeling than she's perhaps used to. Worry. That's an emotion, right? Something like that. The disappointment in her tone didn't go unnoticed, and she shifted her hip into the smaller woman. It's a show of comfortability, and letting some shades of her typical hostility go.

"I'm alright, just got cold when I was out hunting," she gestures to the alcove with her muzzle by way of an explanation. Okay was a relative term, and Cy was doing... okay. Things were strange, sure, but when were they not? Still, Celeste's disappointment was weighing on her mind as well. "What's on your mind?" A gentle question, but she's prying just a bit. Maybe her companion would feel better if she talked about it. Hopefully.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest