ardent

turning all against the one

Sverige

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 06:45 PM

Smoke, metal, ashes. Each a well-known smell to the scarred brute who would wander the barren plains. All along the ground were metal sticks, each accommodating it's own strangely shaped armor. A twisted smile would stretch across the russet man's torn lips, as he inhaled the scent. "Ah, de underbara dofter av strid. Brand, blod och d?d." Shoulders would relax as he would give a shudder of anticipation. The wars had ended in his homeland, and he had served his purpose, but he was just beginning here. There always would be a battle to fight, and a battle to come victorious in.

"Du hittar mig bada i blod av mina fiender." The wicked joker's smile would once again creep onto the man's face as reddish brown pillars would lead the man elsewhere along the dead bodies. The scent would excite him, and he was so near pack territory. Perhaps... He could begin his very own empire. He was not known to be of good leadership, but owning a clan of warriors would excite the man. Lime gaze would shift toward a figure in the distance, as tattered auds would swivel forth to find any sign of noise from this strange creature. "H?lsningar!"

"Speech"

Quote:OOC; This thread takes place about a month before the Seracia challenge, using Liquid Timing. ;D

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 08:13 PM

"Can you speak English?"

Words dripped like poison from silken lips, edges tipping up in a sly smile as white dipped paws carried her closer to the brute. He was larger then her though not by much height wise, it was a muscle mass that made him larger then her. For that reason she would slink along the sidelines, slipping and slinking through the shadows as lantern eyes collected and refracted the light. Glittering like gems in her skull as she focused on him and circled. His words were foreign and strange to her ears, almost unpleasant in their harshness. She had heard other languages before, had growing up learning the basics of French and a little bit of Italian from her mother but this was different still. Red woman would stop if he stopped, standing to the side of him and smiling that dangerous smile of her's. He looked interesting. A bit dull colour and marking wise but beggars couldn't be choosers after all.

Sverige

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 08:25 PM

"Can you speak English?" A red femme's voice would open up over the foggy plateau, as she would reveal herself from the dusty air. Indeed was she of beauty, and lime gaze would settle upon her, scanning her every feature. When he found the time to reply, lime gaze would look off to the distance as English lyrics would pour from his tattered lips. "Yes I can, red lass." Heavy Swedish accent would still rest on his tongue, though words still could be deciphered. The rusty brujo would rest his haunches upon the ground, lime gaze still staring off into the distance, but this time more out of boredom. "What's your name, lass? Mine's Sverige, Sverige Archangelo, if you will."
"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 01:16 AM

Something about the term lass grated on her nerves and rubbed her the wrong way but who was she to judge people on their terminology. Still she couldn't help the frown that creased her brow as the male spoke, confirming that he could in fact speak her native tongue. His accent was still strange but she found it much more pleasing then most accents she had heard in the past so slowly her frown would dissipate. After a moment his would introduce himself, presenting both first and family name to her. Her skull would lower, dipping in an appreciative nod before lifting and looking to him again. She would cease her movement now, standing a short distance from him and studying his scarred frame curiously. He looked like he had seen his share of battles. "A please Master Archangelo. I am Viridiana Sovari. Though most call me Vi. What brings you here good sir?" She asked easily.

Sverige

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 03:57 PM

The red lady would lower her crown in an appreciative nod before listening to her voice wash over his ears. He would close his eyes quickly before replying, Swedish accent very much masking his speech. "Why, miss Viridiana, I was just wandering, looking for someone to perhaps strike an alliance with myself, for I would use a pack, and it seems you belong to one, judging by the many scents you hold." Lime gaze was ignited with sheer playfulness as he spoke, pillars bringing the man down to his haunches to sit as the red lady would cease movement. His stump for a tail was painfully erect as not to sit upon it, as he awaited a reply.

"Speech"