size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-26-2023, 02:19 AM

As of late Incubus was nothing but happy. His time in Ashen had come to be rather satisfying and enjoyable. But, what had really improved his life was the little healer he met some seasons ago. Their meeting had been one of near tragedy, but what came of it was something so unexpected and wonderful. Incubus and Riva fell in love as they spent their days together and now Incubus felt it was time to make the next step.

Inc had already verbally commited himself to Riva. Even if their romantic relationship faltered for some reason he would never abandon the fae. He picked her up from the lowest point of her life and was likely the very reason she walked these lands. Incubus felt it was his duty to be there for her until the end of their days. This is what led him to the idea to really show her how he felt about her which would result in a proposal.

We all know Incubus is not the most creative of males. He was no decorator or crafter. The only things he made involved weaponry or armor and even then he was not skilled, just capable. Thus, he figured the best course of action was to call in reinforcements. - The inky brute stood before the lake, looking over the water, and tossed his head up. A gentle howl filled the chilly air, he was calling for his niece Seere.

Speech

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
02-26-2023, 11:16 PM

The small Daimyo walks the paths of the new lands, familiarizing her paws with these new trails. It feels strange to be in Ashen’s ‘old’ lands when all of her memories of are of the islands and shrine. Seere will always support and honor her aunt’s wishes for the pack and so, when they were told about the move, the girl decided to do everything in her power to make these lands her home. So, she walks. Paunch, the girl’s pallas’s cat weaves his way along path, dodging random dive bomb attacks from Aisling, the barn swallow. They plod along in comfortable silence, enjoying the chilly winter day, when a call pulls the trio to a stop.

A smile tugs at the girl’s lips as she recognizes her uncle’s voice on the wind and, with a glance toward her companions, they all swiftly race to the lake. Soon enough, her uncle Incubus’s towering form comes into view and she quickly comes to a skidding stop in front of him. Tail wags happily as her tongue lolls out the side of her open mouth while a smile pulls her lips upward. Happily, the girl chirps, “Hi uncle! How are you doing today? How can I help?” The questions are rapid fired as she practically wiggles with excitement. She may be nearing her adult age but the youthful innocence and joy of Seere are far from being left behind.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Incubus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
02-27-2023, 12:32 AM

The sound of pad falls took the male from his thoughts. Pale eyes swept towards the small form of his niece, Seere. A smile slipped across dark lips as she drew closer. The yearling was always a breathe of fresh air, her presence always put a smile on his face. Ears flicked as they took in the barrage of questions. He expected her to be curious, this was entirely out of the blue after all. "Hello Miss Daimyo." Lips flicked into a sly grin. They hadn't spoken about her recent promotion. "I am great, thanks for asking. How are you?" Incubus allotted time for the question to be answered before continuing on to the situation at paw.

Inc shifted his weight as he revealed why he called her here. "I am in dire need of assistance." A pause. "As you may know I've been spending a lot of time with a She-Wolf named Riva, she's one of our Herbalists... And long story short I want to ask her to marry me." Incubus wrinkled his nose slightly, embarrassed of his cheesiness. "I want to make it special and romantic. But, I am horrible at this stuff. I was hoping maybe you could help me?" Inc turned slightly to look over the lake, "I was thinking a picnic on one of the smaller patches of lands between the smaller ponds." His weight shifted as he looked to her, unsure if his idea was silly or not.

Speech

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
03-02-2023, 10:35 PM

It isn’t difficult to miss the small healer’s approach; the girl hardly cares about the noise she makes. If she was outside the safety of Ashen, she would be more cautious but here, where she is safe, she rushes to her uncle. Smoothly, Seere skids to a stop in front of her uncle and immediately begins to assault him with questions. Tail wags happily behind her as she grins at Incubus and, when he calls her ‘Miss Daimyo’, the monochrome girl’s excitement bubbles over. Mad giggles fill the air as her tail picks up speed and she practically bounces in place. Eyes sparkle as he asks how she is doing and the girl happily chirps, “I’m great! Dad made some armor that looks just like his! Hey, you should come have lunch with us sometime! Meet all your nieces and nephews.”

For a moment, she wonders if he has already met her siblings but her focus swiftly shifts as her uncle reveals the reason he has called her here. The joyful bounce subsides as she listens intently to everything he says, nodding along as he speaks of Riva and how he wants to propose to her. A bright smile is on her lips and a gently giggle bubbles out at her uncle’s embarrassment. He continues on, talking about wanting to make it special and romantic. The girl nods, already guessing why she is here and his question quickly confirms the suspicion. With a grin, she turns her mismatched gaze out to the lake, looking at the spaces between the small ponds and nods to herself as the wheels are already turning in her mind.

After a moment, Seere says, “I like the idea. See the tall rocks behind that pond?” A small paw lifts to point them out as she continues on, “We could put poles in the ground and hang a few furs over there. It could be a nice area to make a small private space for you two.” Tracing down from the rocks to the space between the ponds closest to it, she says, “We can set up a little makeshift table there. Maybe have a little candlelit dinner? I can get some candles for you.” Nodding to herself, she turns her purple and mint gaze to her uncle and asks, “She is a healer, right? Do you know what her favorite flower or herbs are? Might be nice to string those up around the area. Oh, oh! Make a little pathway for her to follow to the table!”

Ideas pour out from the little healer and she has to pause to see what her uncle thinks. Seere is a hopeless romantic at heart and she has her family to thank for it.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if there is one things gods love, it's tragedy Wolfpaw Lake 02:19 AM, 02-26-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024