size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
03-04-2023, 10:48 AM
note:Contains info pretaining to the pups, feel free to contact me about posting them but Since they're almost a year old Voo is likely to ask them what they want out of their lives soon enough.

She was aware of the implications of moving again. She had thus far been successful to keep her and her children together. Since the challenge though Voodoo had decided that the best course of action was not to seek out her sister but Lurid. Voodoo had gone into that fight knowing there was a high chance she would not succeed. What was the problem that she saw with all the packs she sought out? They had all fallen and she was certain it was because of the lack of strength with the alphas. So she had done something she had never thought about doing and that was trying to make a life for herself and her kids with everything she had. Voodoo had anger, but after she had found phantom the effort she wanted to put in with her pups was a large one. She still hadn't given up on finding Req either. How quickly had her life become so complicated?

"Remember what I told you Jaybird look out for your siblings if they decided to come. Do NOT try to speak to Lurid unless I say. You have to be careful around others who can harm you." Jay looked at her mother through black eyes. Twitching the end of her tail but she nodded, wondering if Phantom would have followed their mother on this endeavor. She was... indifferent to the situation she'd been kept safe by voodoo so there was no question about that. Voodoo nodded to her daughter and rang out a call for this new alpha in charge.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
03-05-2023, 04:16 PM

Tomie hadn't been quite as glued to her mother as Jay had but she'd yet to wander off, often lingering behind them when they moved or sticking with Jay on the rare cases when their mother had to leave them behind. Tomie had quickly learned how to mirror the disappointment her mother was modeling, probably unintentionally, and as time had worn on and her young life had continued to be in flux she'd also learned distrust. About the only wolves she figured she could ever really trust were her mother and Jay, not even her brothers got that benefit of the doubt, where had they been? When she'd been forced to be the strong one for their sister had they been there to help? No. So it was just the trio of them. Tomie in many ways partially parentified by everything, trusting in her mother's judgment if nothing else.

The girl, nearly a year old and already on pace to outstrip her mother's height lingered behind the black and white woman and her sister, watching and waiting for the pale woman her mother called for. She did not like her, and would probably never like her. But she trusted her mother and so would do whatever it took to keep the small family together. Forever if she had to, she had no concept of stability and so had no way of knowing what it would even look or feel like. As far as she was concerned that would be her role for the rest of her life because it would always be necessary. Voodoo would not have to worry about Tomie saying anything to Lurid, she wasn't in the habit of speaking much to anyone beyond her small bubble of safety. Friendly she was not.

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
03-06-2023, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2023, 03:22 PM by Lurid. Edited 3 times in total.)
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid had been high on her win, still was on that dreamy side of it. She couldn't believe she finally had her pack together and under one roof so to speak. A couple of her family were still missing, but they would surely come now they knew where to find her. Walking through prospective territories, Blodreina heard a call for her presence that sounded familiar. She had only heard that voice once before, but her once-opponent's tones were forever ingrained in her memory. Voodoo called for her. She did not run like some alphas would, not Blodreina, she sauntered her way slowly to the little family. Once she arrived, Lurid gave a curt smile and looked over each body present. She greeted first Voodoo, "You are a woman of your word, I see." Latin-lilted, her dual-toned voice rang with authority, but also respect. To each of who she assumed were Voodoo's children, she gave a gentle smile. The bitch goddess absolutely had a soft spot for young ones, yearlings (or almost yearlings) were her weakness. So much growing to do without a place to grow in.

Word count: 186 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Voodoo was glad to have her daughters by her side. She knew their upbringing had been rough but she believed in change. She wanted to take control of her destiny and allow them to grow. Tomie already had a smart mind, Jay was calculating but in a pack she had a chance to bond, she couldnt deny she had been drawn to Lurid through their dark likeness. Voodoo smiled at the woman. For some reason her anxiety that had surrounded her for months seemed to have eased. "Im not in the habit of lying to wolves i like." she bowed her head though the necklace around her neck gleamed in the light.

"The reason I look a challenge for that pack was to seek a stable home for me and my children. For most of their lives weve had alphas vanish and our homeland taken from me. Ive been in three packs the last four seasons. My belief is that these alphas were weak." Voodoo shifted herself. She was the daughter of an empress, the founding mother of the ashen empire. So let her seek out her fortune."I offer my services as a member of your pack. If im being honest I am more of a healer. Im even knowledgable with poisons as well. Im more than willing to pull my own weight and provide supplies and care for your pack. My little ones need a home and I am tired of being tossed around like a rag." she just hoped lurid would agree.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

03-13-2023, 06:30 AM

The pale devil was careful to listen to the words Voodoo said, giving no response until the woman had finished speaking. This was a surprise, her once-opponent now sought a home with her. "You are welcome in Mirovis. I could use a healer, especially one who knows poisons. You and your little ones have my services as a leader. I can promise you I won't disappear, or toss you about like a rag." A smile came over the demon queen's mouth. "You and your children will be safe with us." Perhaps, Voodoo was not prepared for the pack she entered, but she would have little choice now. Lurid already counted Voodoo in Mirovis, they simply had to get there. They didn't have far to travel, but it would be a little more difficult with children in tow. Was it only the two, or were there more coming? Lurid wouldn't be sure until they got home. "Follow me, and I will get us all home safe." Voodoo would never see aggression from Lurid again unless it was time for training or punishment. It was time for her to learn who the Night Mother really was. Now it was time to come home.

Word count: 201 words.
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-19-2023, 09:51 AM
Voodoo was relieved, but she wasn't sure if she would ever shake the anxiety she had developed since the eternal night. She would say Lurid had proved to be more interactive than all three of her previous alpha's. She understood not being readily available, but she was an able-bodied young soul who could add a lot to a pack and she knew it. "I believe my son will be joining us, I'll have to seek him out later." He'd already found himself in a pack without her at some point and they were all yearlings as young as they were. Voodoo decided she would worry about it later. "Come on Tomie, Jay. I promise it'll be better this time. We won't be moving around everywhere." she looked at her daughters carefully. As Jay glanced at Tomie then went for following her mother.

Safe. It wasn't exactly what she'd been looking for. She had learned there was no such thing as safe in the world. Just what you could do to protect your loved ones and most importantly yourself. "Thank you Lurid, I really do appreciate it." Voodoo would go silent while they walked. Ready to listen to her new alpha and perhaps start applying herself to the pack immediately.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

03-22-2023, 12:03 PM

Lurid waited while Voodoo spoke to her children, a rare smile on her face. Things were looking up for Mirovis, perhaps they would grow to the size they were. She had big dreams for her pack and hoped that her followers would share her dreams. Her pack-family would be safely tucked under the wing of Blodreina, nothing would touch them. Soon a meeting would be held and everyone would get to know one another, but first she had to get these three home. "There are some things you need to know. First, we are darker creatures...some have darker appetites than others, but we do not speak on it. There is no judgement in Mirovis, you come as you are. Be it murderer or poison maker, we are all the same." In Blodreina's mind, they were all her children, no matter how old they were. She took care of her own and made sure no one in Mirovis would be hurt by another Mirovian, the outside world was a different story. Moving toward the S.S Antiox, Lurid held herself as a queen should, with her head and tail raised proudly, fully expecting that Voodoo would follow and her children would come as well.

Word count: 203 words.
ART