Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 01:49 PM by Novella.)

The seasons were changing once again and Novella could barely believe how much time had passed. Song and Symphony's children were all growing so quickly as well, though it saddened her that she wouldn't be able to meet Anthem's accidental children. She had of course spent a fair amount of time wondering what they were like and attempted to think up some wild schemes of how she might be able to see them. Satu could perhaps help with that, though her cousin had been absent lately as well and Novella wasn't sure why.

Boredom had hit her this afternoon and though a part of her was tempted to venture towards Olympus and try find a way to see these nieces and nephews the Destruction girl knew it was a foolish idea, especially when she lacked a sensible plan of action. So she controlled herself, remaining within the Ludicael lands to avoid any temptation and simply wandering the borders for something to do. Perhaps further into the territory she'd find someone to kill some time with, but at least here she'd feel useful in some sense.

Sound

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 11:10 AM

Sound bounded across the rocky land nimbly. Her soft alabaster fur rippled in th cool autumn breeze and dulled all other noises. The small sprouts of yellowing grass made way as she zipped past. What a joy it was to be free. Sharp puppy teeth were bared in a grin and bi-coloured eyes scanned the distance. Sound skidded to a halt, sending small stones rattling away down the slope. Ears perked and nostrils widened. One of her family was nearby! Hidden by hedgerow, Sound stalked forward, careful not to make too much noise. Eyes locked onto a white form. Aunt Novella! The girl hadn't seen her aunt much but it wasn't too hard to mistake her.
Creeping up as far as she dared, Sound let out a high pitched growl before leaping into the air, aiming for her aunt's hackles. "Aahh!"

"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 11:32 AM

In her silence, Novella's ears pricked at the sound of another. Head turned subtly and her mismatched eyes caught sight of Sound as the pup began to stalk towards her. For a moment she wondered what the young girl was doing to close to the borders, though deciding not to question it, she simply remained thankful that she was here to protect her niece if need be. The girl was probably just curious and had wanted to explore a little further, Novella knew all about that.

With a small smile she'd lower herself to the ground and still pretend that she had no idea that the Song look-a-like was here. Gaze diverted ahead once more as she heard the pace quicken and then the small pup leapt on her with an almost humorous attempt of a growl. She certainly didn't laugh at Sound though and instead feigned the surprise from the terrifying attack. "Ahhh!" She would exclaim, so shocked from the incoming little furball. "Oh no! You got me!" And she would carefully flop onto one side as Sound grasped hold of her.

Sound

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 11:46 AM

A yowl of triumph was set loose as Sound bowled over her aunt. Oh no! You got me! Sound chuckled. Hahaha! You're my prisoner now! Sound clambered off Novella, landing with a thwump on the ground. A quick shake sent her long fur ruffling before the girl bounded up to her aunt's face. But don't worry. I'm a nice queen. I'll let you go. Eyes closed in a toothy grin. Whatcha doin' here Auntie? Sound set her behind down and cocked her head to the side comically. Little pointy ears flopped down and bi-coloured gaze looked into her aunts own mismatched eyes curiously.

Speech

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 12:06 PM

"Hahaha! You're my prisoner now!" Came the gleeful declaration of triumph. Though the pup was already starting to clamber down again, even so Novella remained down prepared for another possible attack. "But don't worry. I'm a nice queen. I'll let you go." Only then did Novella lift her head and side back off the ground, though she remained laid beside her niece who now looked incredibly happy with herself. "Well thank you kindly Queen Sound." Novella responded with a smile and small bow of her head.

"Whatcha doin' here Auntie?" The game had ended, at least for now anyway as Sound asked a question, one that would likely been the very first thing spoken and lead to a million more had it been Dutiron before her now. "I was just walking really." Novella responded, she could hardly claim to have been guarding the lands really. "Checking the pack's boundaries but luckily all I've found is you. We wouldn't want any mean people coming onto our lands now would we?" She tried to keep the topic as light hearted as possible, not wanting to scare her at all.

made by nyx

Sound

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 01:06 PM

The girl righted her head and set her rump on the ground. Her alabaster tail thumped rythmically against the earth, sending dust scattering. Her ears perked when her aunt started talking again. I was just walking really. Walking? Sound smiled, amused. Why walk when you could run! Feel the wind in your fur and see and smell the sights sround you quickly. Walking's boring. It's lifeless and, well, normal. Checking the pack's boundaries but luckily all I've found is you. We wouldn't want any mean people coming onto our lands now would we?
Sound shrank back a little at the mention of someone bad coming in to her home. Auntie better be careful! Auntie! You better be careful! Why would people come here when they're not invited though?

Speech

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 01:23 PM

Walking was perhaps something you learnt to appreciate more as an adult. Running was indeed still fun though sometimes you just had to walk, for instance in those boring jobs of checking the borders. It was an attempt to be helpful though even if someone did come along there wasn't exactly all that much that Novella could do at her rank.

"Auntie! You better be careful! Why would people come here when they're not invited though?" She smiled softly at her niece's concern, grateful for the care. "Don't you worry, I will do. But you need to be careful too, watch where you wander next time." She informed Sound, hoping that the gentle warning would make her a little less curious to explore the borders and the land that lay beyond it. She'd get to explore one day of course, they couldn't and certainly wouldn't keep her trapped forever, but for now she was too small, especially to do so alone.

"Sometimes some wolves don't care if they have an invite or not. It's nicer though when it is other wolves we know that have come to visit or wolves wanting to join the pack, that happens sometimes too." She wouldn't lead her to think the world outside of Ludicael was completely cruel. They had further family out there after all like Myth and Story wherever they were, and of course Cherokee, Lakota and Fal'Dara.

made by lutara