build
player
04-13-2014, 07:06 PM
user posted image

Out-of-Character Name:
Kyley
How did you get here?:
Through the intel...
that's sorta personal but I am 16 years old.

Character's Name:
Sinister Amenti Kills
Season of Birth:
Autumn
Adult Height:
36 inches
Appearance Description:
Look within the huge unfathomable depths of her demonic oculars, no accents decorate them only the reminiscence of a long forgotten flame, find one's self entranced by the inner caliber of a serial killer. Shun her ripped features aside and focus on the interior of feminine beauty, you will find that she to has a rich physique. Lost in the everlasting valley of continuous masses of snow white fur, you find yourself embraced with her aligning of muscles that inhabit every part of her body; from nose to tail. Despite her thick coating you can still make out her scarred being, pink skin that threatens her to wear her tragedies as shackles not armor, seemingly as though this does not stop her devious appearance to be torn to sunder. She has a venomous dead stare, one that only Medusa herself could pull of and dark circles crusade underneath her eyes, giving her that insomniac look.

To make up her defined age, she looks young as ever and her features speak it. From a far she looks tiny and scrawny, thinking that you could take her on and crush her instantly. But don't be fooled, she is incredibly tall, large, intimidating. Her fragments that intertwine with each muscle in her being make up half of her colossal form, but yet she has always been the largest pup in the litter way back when. With this brute identity, she can be proclaimed as a male quite often, but one's with a more keener eye can detect that she is no arrogant male but the opposite sex; a female.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-14-2014, 08:58 AM
hey there! Very nice app, but this isn't the format we use. Please be sure to check over the Guidebook, particularly the "character creation" section. You'll have to copy and paste the form, then fill that out.

You'll also need to read the instructions there, and fill out your profile instead of this board. :)

I had to change your name format, as well; it made it difficult for admins to find your name and edit your account.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Oh yes I know this isn't the correct format doll. I just like to have my forms look a little more advanced and pretty as possible. I just added more information to it then the original joining form you all have.
Sorry if it's not what you all agree with.
I will change it if you like, I just wanted to put more info and stuff..

And my profile as in you want me to simply fill out a profile for myself?
Sorry I just never joined a site like this that is so.... in def with their 2+ profiles that you have to keep up with..

And that's fine, I don't mind about the changing of my name. It's still says Sinister which is all that matters to me.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Here's the guidebook section that explains how to fill out your profile:
http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=6528

That's where you can put all the fancy things. For the char acceptance thread, we prefer just a simple form so we can easily view it in the future.

Thanks! <3

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Alright I will get right on it.

Alright I believe I got it.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Bump?
My form is modified and I believe I have my profile all figured out.

Codeine

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 02:21 PM
the largest a free character can be is 36 inches - large.

extra large has to be paid for with site currency in the gemstone store.

you can add paragraphs to your profile with
or at the beginning or end of your paragraphs ^^

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Alright thanks doll ill modify it now.

And thank you i couldn't figure out why it wasn't going into paragraphs.. though how do you center it?

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 01:57 AM
I believe its

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]