Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Misha made her way towards the S.S. Antoix, looking around at her surroundings. She noticed a huge frozen boat, embedded into the frozen tundra over years of freezing winters. But, it wasn't that cold as she made her way to the huge statuete, smiling up at it. It was quite romantic with another one, in the white silent winter air, but the small fae had felt lonely after she had left Day in one of her random panic attacks. She dreaded leaving him without much notice, a hard, almost painful knot forming in her stomach as she remembered the Day she had left. Was he okay? Was he in pain like the small fae? She sighed and closed her eyes,keeping her ears perked for any noise in the silent air ofthe night.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-12-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014, 11:56 PM by Dayton.)

The boy found his tentative feet carrying him through another city of ice. This place was as beautiful as the last he had visited, with a large figure looming against the night sky. It seemed to be trapped in the ice, like many things seemed to be. Yet the air hovering around him was strangely warm. This night seemed to hum with possibilities, putting his fur on end. Dayton took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the clean air as a shocking scent caught his attention. Could it be? Was Misha really here?

Of all the places I've been, she chose this one, the small male thought to himself. He even let a light chuckle leave his throat. It felt like so long since he'd seen his new friend. She had disappeared that day, after some sort of line had been crossed. Dayton had been hurt by her leaving him, of course, but he would never show it. He understood that Misha needed her space. Things were moving at a quick pace for him too. He would allow her some time to think.

That being said, should the male make his presence known now? His paw dangled in the air as he contemplated it. Well, the worst she could do was run away again, but he didn't want to frighten the girl. The stars seemed to watch with a glittering sort of magic as the boy finally decided to keep moving. Misha was his friend. She should be happy to see him. Right?

The delicate figure came around the side of the massive ship, breaking into view as a small female could be seen staring up at its dark form. It really was majestic, but it held a sort of mystery to it as well. Even so, Dayton spent no time staring at the ship. He was too busy staring at Misha. Her beautiful russet pelt was simply stunning in the moonlight, he realized. But what would her eyes be like? Her perfect irises, the color of a clear sky, would be breathtaking. Luckily he couldn't see them from this distance. If he could, his resolve may have wavered.

Instead of dwelling on the thoughts, Dayton tilted his head forward and brought a quiet howl from his chest. He kept the notes soft and low, staying as gentle as he possibly could. He would not frighten Misha again. That he was sure of.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 08:13 AM
Misha would let a sigh escape her lips before she decided to start heading to her pack territories. But, then a familiar scent reached her nose. One that was still lurking in her fur, but would always be remembered in her heart. Day. She quickly turned her head to see him howling, and for some odd reason, Misha ran over to him and tackled him. Not a painful tackle, a playful one. Misha couldn't hurt someone even if she wanted to, with her small size and fragile heart. The small fae would giggle as she lightly on top of Day, her weight like a feather. "What are you doing, revealing our location?" She asked and looked down at him, her eyes glinting under the night sky, under the stars they looked like a shimmering, crystal clear, blue lake.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 09:52 AM

Misha reacted to his call immediately, albeit in an unexpected way. The pretty female came running at him, pouncing before he had time to react. Dayton gave a surprised little yelp as her light figure collided with his own. Their red brown fur mingled together as they both fell to the icy ground. The night air pressed in, becoming suddenly warmer as he felt her body pushed against his.

"What are you doing, revealing our location?" Misha laughed, her face extremely close. Dayton couldn't breathe, but it wasn't from her weight on his chest. She wasn't a burden at all, even to the delicate boy. They were two fragile beings, simply tangled on the ground. But that was enough to give him pause.

"You..." he chuckled roughly. "You seem to be in a better mood, Misha." It was struggle to speak with those gorgeous eyes staring into his own. Dayton hadn't been wrong - they were absolutely stunning. He blinked up at the two sparkling ponds of blue and tried to catch his breath. "What are you doing all the way out here, my friend?" He lifted a small paw to bat playfully at the girl's ear. He felt tempted for a moment to reach up and lick her, but he held back. No need to scare her and cause her to run from him again.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Misha smiled down at Day, her eyes glinting softly. "Yes, it is good to see you, Daaayyy." She giggled at her sudden acts of being so open and different around Day. It seemed like nothing was wrong with her, but she only seemed to act this way around Day. He had this kind of pull to him. Almost as if she needed to be with him so she felt some sense of comfort. The small fae laughed softly as he swatted at her ear, missing by a few inches. "What do you want to do?" She asked, not waiting for any input. "Well, I want to cuddle, so we cuddle." The female curled up around him and lay his head on his chest as she would use to at the Waterfall Peak. A sense of relief flowed into her as she sighed softly. There was another feeling there, one that almost tugged at her heart when she was with Day.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 10:59 AM by Dayton.)

He had just begun to relax a bit when Misha began to speak again. She seemed to think about what they should do for only a moment before deciding that they would... cuddle. The word sent a wave of discomfort through the damaged boy, most memories of affection were broken for him. But he refused to move away and leave the maiden cold and alone. So instead he endured it as she shifted, her silky fur lush and warm against his own, and rested her head on his chest. Dayton stopped breathing again. How else could he react? His heart was beating a mile a minute, and it was miracle it wasn't leaping right out of his chest. Surely Misha could feel it, what with her ears pressed so close. This only made him blush with embarrassment, which send another wave of discomfort across his delicate spine. He shuddered visibly and his entire body tensed for a minute or two.

Then, one by one, he relaxed his muscles. He loosened each part of his body until at last he was able to curl his figure around hers. Misha was here. She was familiar. It wasn't like this was new, they had done it before. But his reaction was still the same. That identical rush of heat struck him as she let out a happy sigh. He knew in that moment that he was making the right choice, staying here with her. He had promised to be there for her, and he would keep that promise. "As you wish, my lady," he murmured softly, resting his chin lightly on her head as the night rolled on above them.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Misha lifted her head up, a thought crossing her mind. What were Day's feelings towards her? Even though they had only spent time together on two occasions, Misha had felt something there in her shattered membranes of her heart, something she felt for Day. She wouldn't dare word the thoughts out of her mind; for she had felt nervous to ask. The small fae kept the thought in her mind. What if he didn't have this feeling towards her as she did with him? What would she do? Misha mentally kicked herself. Just back to solitary. Solitary was her only company she had ever known. And her trusty steed; pain.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 04:20 PM

As the silence between them grew, the male only felt the warmth intensify. Sometime during this, the female had lifted her head, and so he had pulled away for a moment, watching as she seemed to think deeply. But about what? Dayton felt his head edge slightly to the left, cocked in confusion. He let a smirk play on his lips. "Misha?" he called softly, trying to bring her out of her little trance. "I don't suppose you would tell me what you're thinking about..."

She probably wouldn't tell him. Even as he asked her, the doubt became clear on her pretty face. No, she definitely wouldn't tell him. But Dayton still held a shred of hope. He wanted to know her mind like he knew his own, know every piece of her as well as he could. After all, she had been so open to him lately... it was still a possibility. Giving into the quiet urge, he leaned forward and rewarded her cheek with a tender lick. Perhaps she would open up to him now... his tongue moved gently, kissing shyly under the bone of her jaw. Or maybe now... his head moved of its own volition, rubbing his muzzle against her own. Or now...

"Will you tell me, dear Misha?" the boy's soft voice wondered. "Please?"

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Misha took in a gasp of air as the boy started.. kissing her. The fae had never been kissed, but she had known about it from other wolves. That she had seen. In love... Was Day in love with Misha? Awww fuck. What sticky situation did she get herself into this time? WAIT. DAY WAS IN LOVE WITH HER. For the first time in forever; she wouldn't be alone.. Hopefully. The fae looked at Day, opening her maw. Since she had a sense of what he might feel towards her; it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Day, what are your feelings towards me?" She asked without hesitation. A shot of self confidence washed over her; for maybe someone else liked her for who she was. She bent over and licked the boy's nose, giving him a small kiss back.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 05:28 PM

The question left her lips quickly, as if it rode on a burst of confidence that could quickly be diminished. She at last spoke her thoughts to him, but they begged for an answer from him in return. "Day, what are your feelings towards me?" The words seemed to freeze his heart over. At the same time, they lit him on fire. What could he say? Did he even know the answer himself?

"Well..." he mumbled hesitantly. What an incredibly loaded answer this could be. He would need to choose carefully, wouldn't he? The choices buzzed through his mind. "I'm not sure, Misha." Oh, bullshit, his mind argued. The boy recoiled at the sudden anger that coursed through his mind. Anger at himself. How could he be so stupid? Tell her the truth. Tell her. Don't be a coward.

Tell her.

"I really care about you, Misha." The words flooded past his lips and into the warm air. "More than I've ever cared about anyone before. These feelings... they're nothing like anything I've ever felt in my life. It's new to me, and I know it's new to you too."

At this point, the fragile male felt Misha's tongue brush his nose. His heart fluttered, and in that moment he was sure. But his words betrayed him only slightly. "Misha, I think... I think I might love you."

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Misha weighed the thought in her head for a bit. He loved her. Misha felt her cheeks glow a rosy red, one that would show she was in love with the male to. Although she hadn't admitted it to herself, she knew it all along. Misha lay her head against Day's chest. For some reason, she knew that Day had been telling the truth; that he had meant it when he had said he had loved her. Unlike her old, lying mate. The small fae could hear his heartbeat thuddering like a galloping mustang. And the one to blame was sitting right there, on top of him. A pretty, little girl named Misha. She thought she could have never loved or be loved again; having to be lonely for the rest of her life. But Day had changed that. Changed her. Misha lifted her head up from the boy's chest and smiled down at him, her blue grey eyes sparkling with happiness. She opened her jaw with a smile. "I love you too, Day."

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 06:12 PM

His heart was still pounding. This was probably unhealthy. But it felt so good, and so right, that he couldn't complain. Until now, Dayton hadn't known the meaning of love. And here he was, literally in love. It was unbelievable. But now the painful silence stretched on. Misha did not reply at first, only rested her head over his galloping heart. He could feel her face, suddenly burning. Was she ashamed, or flattered? He couldn't tell, as her face was hidden beneath his chin.

Finally, after a terrible pause, she lifted her face again and stared at him. Her eyes were breathtaking, and there was a secret glint of emotion lingering there, an emotion which she soon elaborated on. "I love you too, Day." She... what?

Misha loved him? No one loved Dayton. How was this possible?

No, wait. It had to be a mistake. Maybe the girl was lying to him, sparing his feelings. Maybe she had hidden her face for that short moment in order to compose herself. She had to be lying. She had to be...
"Are you sure? Can that be true?" a strange response to a confession of love, of course, but he couldn't be sure.

This was all so new to him. So new, and so frightening. His thoughts were a storm as he waited for Misha to tell him the truth.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Misha let out a soft giggle. "Look at me, Day. Why would I lie about love when I was the one being lied to from my mate?" It was true. The small fae would have never lied on something; for she had no reason to. Especially on such an important thing as love. "And I know your love is true, to me too." She nodded, smiling down at him. Everytime Misha was with the male, she felt a strong connection sparking between them. She had thought nothing of it, of course until this very moment. She loved Day, and she couldn't say it enough times to express how much she felt the feeling of attraction towards the boy. Misha bent over once more and licked his nose, muzzle, and face, showering him in Mishmish kissies of affection. She really felt something for this boy, for he was special. Very special to Misha. And she never wanted to lose him. For he was her's now. <3

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 06:59 PM

The boy listened desperately to the words Misha spoke. Everything she said settled him deeper. He trusted her more than anyone in the world, so why had he doubted it before? She really, truly loved him. It was a miracle, but it was true. Misha loved him. And he loved her.

Her giggle made him dizzy, and he swooned uncontrollably as she planted kiss after kiss upon his face. He felt his heart melting. Dayton was head over heels for this girl. Caught in a short burst of laughter, the male whipped to the side, rolling the pair over so that his slight figure hovered above hers. He began pressing his face roughly against hers, chuckling as her silken fur tickled him. He licked her face again and again as he cuddled her, his tail flicking at her belly in an attempt to make her laugh again. Anything to hear that beautiful laugh again.

Suddenly he froze, a wonderful idea coming into his mind. "Misha, love, would you like to go somewhere special?" Dayton kissed her once more, right on her nose. Then he stepped away and allowed her room to stand. "Follow me, my lady."

-EXIT DAYTON-

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.