It ain't the speakers that bump hearts it's our hearts that make the beat

Pack Meeting

Lyonesse

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2023, 12:58 AM
She sat almost impatiently for the meeting to start. Her gaze moved from one body to the next, trying to get a peek at everyone that was present. There were more here than she thought! Though she hadn't met everyone, there were definitely a lot of faces she hadn't seen, oops! She had to do better if she wanted to make Mom and Dad proud! There was a lot to unpack in the meeting. Lots of things were said and she looked at faces again as her mom named them, though she knew it was gonna be a while before she could remember who was who. What interested her most was being paired with a mentor, and her sister being named the heir! She smiled big as she shouted congratulations to her sister. When her mom mentioned something about gifting everyone a thing, Nessie didn't know what she wanted. "Uuhh...I'll let you know tomorrow!" and when the meeting was coming to a close, she was approached by her new mentor. Her tail wagged as Dagrun offered a training session for the next day, asking her a couple of questions. "I want to be a really good fighter so I can help protect my family! I know I'm small, but I can be strong, right?"

"Family"

Haydée

"I'll Rise Up"

Polaris
Sage

Master Fighter (320)

Master Intellectual (305)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-20-2023, 04:29 PM
Haydée sits with Dorian, leaning into her taller brother’s side as the meeting begins. A warm smile is on her lips as new members are introduced and the small pup allows her eyes to move to each one is turn, offering them a dip of her head while she attaches their faces with their name together and files them away for a later time. At the mention of the rainbow marked man, Hay quickly swings her emerald gaze to Bae-Syl.

To the small girl’s amazement, she finds that he is just like Luce had described; the man actually has rainbows in his fur. Emerald eyes round with amazement as she offers him a huge smile before moving her attention to Luce. The meeting shifts, after the introductions and explanation of Tanelan, to promotions and mentors. Haydée beams brightly up at Dorian as he is paired with their father and she waits to hear who she will be paired with.

The talk turns off to the tiger attack and her smile falters for a moment as Hay wonders if her mother forgot about her. She gives her mother her undivided attention, nodding as she talks about asking for help when it is needed. Then, it happens, her mother circles back around to her and, to the small girl’s amazement, she is named Heir to Ethne. Jaw drops open in surprise as Dorian rocks her with a small bump to her shoulder and the surprise melts away to pure joy.

As the meeting continues, Haydée hears about half of it as the girl is riding on cloud nine. Eyes blink as her mother offers them a gift and opens the floor to them. As others speak up, the girl contemplates her options and, after a few moments, says, “I would love some armor! Maybe a chest piece? Thanks mom!” She is overjoyed with life right now and is so caught up in the thought of being Heir, that she doesn’t know exactly what to ask for. Maybe her mother, and now mentor, has some ideas!

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-20-2023, 10:00 PM

Beauregard knew he was going to have a lot that he would need to fill Tanelan on. Bellamy truly didn’t seem worried about him as she explained about Tan and the others to the pack during introductions, seeming to desire to make them understand that they were okay being like that. That made Beau happy… They were good wolves, each of them. Different, but good. He’d listen to talks of ranks, promotions, pack relations. A lot of information, but it seemed to be needed information too. When Bellamy put the offer to the pack Beauregard only smiled. [“A generous offer. I will consider, and perhaps bring you an idea later. Like miss, Dagrún was it?” He glanced towards the she-wolf before looking back to the Leader. “I have the weapon, armor, and companions I need at the moment. I’d also like to offer taking some time to patrol the Falls as well, at times when Dagrún might be away, resting, or training.” The young male grins. “Sounds as if Ethne has quite the future. I’ll be happy to help gather trade materials as well.” He would need to get to know his apprentice too. Hmm.. would the kid be alright training with him?

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-02-2023, 09:29 PM
It had been a lot, and now that she had finished it all Bellamy felt the weight of her efforts weighing on her. But she would stay, she would listen, and she would give her pack as much time as they needed. Lucette and Bae-syl were more wrapped up in each other, but that was fine. They were young and well… not exactly mature yet. Bellamy would instead focus her attention on Dagrún and gave a grateful nod. “Thank you.” Simple words, but appreciative all the same. The alpha tipped her head to the Combatant, gaze thoughtful as she mentioned the gift she’d like. “I’ll see what I can find. I’m sure we can get something suitable!” The viking woman was quick to introduce herself to Nessie too, which Bellamy was grateful for as well. A good first step.

Gavroche was next to actually speak up, and Bellamy grinned down at him. “You know me too well.” His gift was the only item she had already requested, after all. Her gaze would shift toward Dorian next. She gave a nod. Coming up with a companion that could suit both his needs would be interesting. Something small, but agile would work best. Maybe not so good for raw power, but damage over time? Quick strikes that could add up? Hmm… Then her gaze shot to Alex. She chuckled softly. “The cat capes not doing it for you, son?” Her words, though growing tired once more, were light. This meeting… it was needed. To see everyone, to have everyone see everyone else.

Nessie wasn’t entirely sure on her item, and several other members were quiet. Her little Hay spoke up though and Bellamy gave her daughter, her heir, a nod. “You can count on it being something special.” She had an idea on an accent for the piece, too. The last to speak up was Beauregard, one of their newer members. Bellamy nodded to him as well. “Help gathering the materials for trade would be very beneficial, thank you. I am sure I can count on Bae-Syl to be diligent and handle the creek…” She glanced in his direction. She might have had higher standards for him overall… but considering the she-wolf he was half laying on, well, she needed to.

“And you are welcome to assist Dagrun while I take a couple days. I feel like I could sleep for a week… I know our pack is smaller but mighty, though. I will leave it to your capable paws.” A large yawn escaped her. “With that though… Meeting is over. Be good and try to stay out of trouble while I’m down. If anything is on fire get Gav and the kids to wake me.” She pulled away from her mate, gave him a small nuzzle, and started for the cave behind the falls. She needed sleep, and boy did it sound heavenly right now…
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.