Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-23-2023, 12:16 AM
I can't destroy what isn't there
Marshal soared across the vast distance of the cold Northern territories and glided down to the Warlord. Banking and flaring his wings to slow before he landed on the braced Warlord. Bird and Wolf combined for a while, and when they were done he raised his head. Calling out to his Diplomat. It seemed her work was never done. He wasn’t sure he could ever remember a more unstable time. So many packs were rising and falling around them. Like a constant shift and change.

He moved closer to the communal fire as he waited for Keahi to arrive. There was a cold wind in the Cole today, and he could feel it nipping at his heels. A last reminder of Winter before spring finished sweeping in.

"Speech"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
03-23-2023, 12:54 AM

The red woman was at First Point Light, musing over the tasks that had been presented to her, when a call for her rings out. Without hesitation, Keahi stands and swiftly covers the path down the mountain’s side. She knows it like the back of her paw and wastes no time in arriving at the fire and the Warlord’s side. Pausing to bump against his leg in greeting, she than moves to be in front of them so they can talk.

Something tells her this business and she has an inkling it is about the newest pack challenge. She had heard of the rise and fall but had little time to investigate it. Seating herself across from him, a warm smile on her lips as Keahi says, “Hello Sirius. Seems there is a storm brewing.” Her words are ambiguous and can be taken to mean either the last winter storm that she saw rolling in or the shifting of the packs around them.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-23-2023, 01:08 AM
He smiled at the summery wolf as she bumped him gently and settled before him. “Not a storm my friend. Just a bit of strong wind. Nothing we can’t weather.” His eyes danced at her. Like her own words, his could mean the weather or the packs around them. Both, they would endure. He had made the Armada, and he intended for it to outlast him.

He moved them then into business, nodding his head towards the winged companion on his back. “I’ve been told a pack has settled into Wren’s old roost, in the shipwreck.” He said, moving his nose now in the North-East direction of the ship he spoke of. “I know nothing about our new neighbours. Do you feel up to a little investigating and diplomacy?”

"Speech"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

03-23-2023, 02:19 AM

Her words are met with another ambiguous statement and Keahi gently laughs at the Warlord’s dancing eyes. They move on to business and she nods her head in understanding, allowing her gaze to drift to where the pack lands would be. Sirius asks if she up to finding out more information about them and the red woman laughs, ocean blue eyes quickly finding his bright blues.

An eyebrow quirks as she teasingly says, “Have you ever known me to turn you down?” Another soft laugh is given before Keahi continues on, “Besides, it will be fun meeting a new alpha. Just information gathering or do you wish me to test the waters for trading opportunities?” Head tilts slightly as she waits to hear the verdict.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-23-2023, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2023, 02:29 AM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
“I have not, but you're ambitious these days. Who knows if you still think Diplomatic work worthy of your time.” His voice was light, and it was clear he was only teasing her. He had not expected her to turn it down. She loved an adventure, and she had a knack for greeting alphas. After all, she had won over the Warlord.

He considered her words for a moment, his head tilted as he thought. “Test the waters first, and get their reading. If you think they are a pack the Armada would associate with, extend the option. But I'll leave that to your judgement.” He decided. If they were a pack like the Pirates or the now gone wolves of the Fallen God, they would be better off keeping their distance.

"Speech"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

03-23-2023, 02:53 AM

At his teasing words, the woman lightly scoffs, lifting a red paw to gently smack against his nearest leg while saying, “Diplomatic work will always be near and dear to my heart! Don’t you dare think that, just because I want to be a Gladiator, you can stop giving me these types of missions.” Keahi knows that he is teasing but she wants to let him know she is serious about this. Going out and meeting new packs is exciting.

As they move on, he mulls over her words for a moment before speaking and she nods in agreement, smiling up at Sirius. Giving a dip of her head, she says, “It will be done. I will get a couple things in order here and then set out.” Standing she moves as if to leave before stopping and shooting the Warlord a pointed look. Teasingly she says, “Don’t go giving away any positions while I am gone.” With that, Keahi laughs joyful and sets off to get ready for her task.

-exit Keahi-

"Keahi Mogotsi"