An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-28-2023, 01:31 PM

Kyanite wiggled her tail and grinned, through perhaps she shouldn’t have let that slip. Beru had trusted her with it, after all. She would have shot him an apologetic expression if she could see him. Wari took her paw, and Kyanite was relieved with the direction this had taken. “Oh, did I mix Wari and Fuji up?” She teased Beru, letting Wari decide for herself if she was joking or not. It was the least she could do for letting it slip.

At Wari’s suggestion, Lioness patted her paw. Confirming the sun had dipped down far enough that it was safe. She brushed her bandana up to her ears and let her eyes find Wari for the first time. Her grin only widened when she saw the crystals across the other wolf’s neck. Surely that meant that Wari was another wolf who’d been open minded about her own affliction.

"Speech"

Himawari

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-28-2023, 10:12 PM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

"Oh, Fuji. Of course. Must have been." Her tone suggested very much that she did not believe them, but she'd let it slide for now, in favor of getting to know the Armada princess and figuring out why, exactly, the fae had taken a liking to Beru.

Wari's gaze flickered to the sky as Beru noted its position, confusion dancing across her brows. Why did the sun's position matter, and what was Kite going to be taking off? The blindfold? And why had she even been wearing it in the first place? Though the fae had several questions, they seemed too rude to speak aloud, since none of it really seemed like her business. Fortunately, though, Wari's questions were answered the moment Kite's paw pushed the blindfold away, revealing a brilliant pair of crystalline eyes. "Woah." That was.. probably rude. "I'm sorry, I just -- they're really pretty."
H I M A W A R I

speech

Burūberu

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-29-2023, 12:25 AM
'

It was evident Wari didn't believe Kite had only slipped up on the names. He squinted at his kin and scrunched his nose again. She was so annoying.  What did it even matter?  Beru never saw her hanging around the others much either.  He was willing to bet that if the name Beru hadn't secured first place on her sibling ranks then he'd at the very least be pretty high up there. Maybe he'd go home and express a sudden interest in Tachi or something.

The yearling smiled and waited.  He wasn't worried about Wari saying anything offensive because despite everything the way they thought about most things was actually pretty similar.  He grinned at her compliment. "You know, she can see the future with those eyes." His tone was smug.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Start carvin' darlin'
beru

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-29-2023, 12:32 AM

Kyanite smiled, taking in the world - and mostly Wari - now that she could see. There were definitely similarities between the siblings. Like the cascade of glittering crystals across their backs. She giggled at the other girl’s words. “Your brother had much the same reaction.” She confided.

At Beru’s words, she nudged him in the shoulder. “Hey, you can’t go telling people that.” She said conspiratorially. Though she had no intention of pretending to read Wari’s future. That hadn’t gone over very well when she had tried it with Beru…

“So, Beru has told me a little about where you guys come from, and that you’re out exploring on your own. Which is pretty neat, by the way!” She said, still a little jealous of their freedom. She remembered that Beru had said Wari was pretty much in charge. “How long do you guys plan to stay in the North for?” That way she’d known how soon she needed to get down to the Hallows.

"Speech"

Himawari

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Salt
04-10-2023, 06:51 AM
Wari's nose scrunched at Kite's confession. Even the thought of Beru thinking someone was pretty was just.. gross.

Her brother chimed in, freely offering up the information that Kite had abilities and the wolf herself seemed want to corroborate him. "A seer, then?" Though Wari had no intention yet of having her fortunes told, it was good to know.

The yearling nodded at the information her brother had apparently shared, but Wari's eyes kept flickering over Kite. There had to be something wrong with her, surely, to deem Beru kissable? "It's honestly a lot less neat than I thought it would be." And a whole lot more difficult. "But we're not really sure yet." Well, at least she wasn't really sure yet. "I guess it depends." On what, Wari had no idea.

Burūberu

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
05-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Beru shot Kite an apologetic look, albeit a faux one, after she professed displeasure in his telling of her 'special abilities'.  He couldn't help but grin in amusement before turning his head back to his sister.  He was pleased that the princess decided to play along, and his merriment only grew after his kin took the bait.  "Yeah, a seer!"  He tried his best to sound convincing, clearing his face from the mischief and turning to face his kin once more.  

"Depends on what..?"  His tone was neutral, maybe a bit inquisitive, but Beru was squinting at his sister. Had she made more plans for their adventure that he hadn't been let in on yet?  

"Speech"
beru