size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

Pride - AsexualPride - PansexualThe Ooze Participant
03-28-2023, 07:35 PM

It had been near impossible to miss the pull it seemed this pack had on his family. Haüyne much like his sister hadn't failed to notice the pack that had set up shop in the north. He'd spent much time since then in the further northern regions of the continent. He'd never been a particularly social wolf but he'd also done his best to keep tabs on the general movements of his siblings, Onyx had moved south some time ago and while he wished to know where she'd gone he was a northern wolf bred and born and he had no intentions of going much further south than he was now. Bronze had been the first to head in the direction of the pack, accompanied by an unfamiliar scent and just recently it seemed now Pyrite had decided to follow her twin.

And frankly it was more annoying to avoid the pack lands at this point, so he'd decided that if his siblings trusted this pack enough to align themselves he would trust their judgment, living with others did have its benefits much as he hated to admit it. He stood amongst the trees and considered for a moment before he tipped his head back to release a call for whoever could come to meet him, but he also hoped his siblings might also choose to arrive, he would love to pick their brains about their choice.

"Speech"

Art by Flowerewolf
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-28-2023, 08:04 PM

The Warlord heard the summons at his border, and followed it to the woods. The familiar landscape was coming alive with the force of spring. Colour had risen through the trees, and it came alive with birdsong. He passed quietly beneath the budding leaves and arrived to find the wolf at his border.

He was not a triplet, but there were enough similarities in his coloration and scent that the Warlord made the assumption he was related. It wasn’t that long ago that he had welcomed Pyrite to his borders. How many wolves were in this family, and how many would come to his door? “Greetings. I’m Sirius, Warlord of the Fatalis. If you don’t mind me asking - are you a relation to Bronze and Pyrite?”

"Seer"

Hauyne

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

03-28-2023, 08:15 PM

He was not left waiting long, he'd give the man that approached that. A point in his favour. Haüyne took a moment to take in the bigger man as he approached, turning his attention to the warlord's face when he started to speak. A slight lifting in his brows was the only indication of potential surprise Haüyne showed, he nodded slowly. "They're my siblings." It was a simple enough answer, short but true. "I assume that means they have been this way then." That much he knew at least but he wanted to keep his assumptions to himself for the time being. "We haven't talked face to face often but I like to keep an eye on them and I tracked both of them to your borders."

"Speech"

Art by Flowerewolf
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-28-2023, 08:22 PM

He was not terribly surprised to be right. Bronze and Pyrite had become good additions to the Armada. Had this wolf come to join them? “Yes, they are both a part of the Armada now. Have you come to see them?” He asked softly. He was not above calling the two wolves to his border if their sibling wished to see them.

The first reunion had gone well, and he had no reason to assume this one would not. Which reminded him. He asked a question he had asked of Bronze on the first day he had arrived. “Does the name Theory mean anything to you? She was a Destruction, as your siblings are, and I wonder if there's any family relation.”

"Seer"

Hauyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

03-28-2023, 08:34 PM

Ah so they had officially joined, that was interesting. He chewed on Sirius' question for a moment, considering if he wanted to ask for his siblings before officially joining, but he trusted them and figured it would probably be easier to speak with them once he was no longer awkwardly loitering at their front door. Before he could give his answer though the warlord posed another question and Haüyne frowned lightly, running through his memories. While he was aware he had much family on Boreas in truth he hardly knew them. Finally he shook his head. "My father was not born here, but from what I've heard from him our family has many branches. His mother was born here but by the time she left with our grandfather it was her cousins who were dominant here. I've not met any other Destructions in my time here." He thought briefly about adding on that Song had never seemed particularly bothered with visiting his family, but decided to omit it.

"As for my siblings, I would like to speak with them, however I trust their judgment and have decided I've spent enough time being solitary, if you would have me I would prefer to join them." He spoke with a steady tone, never wavering in his focus on the other man's face.

"Speech"

Art by Flowerewolf

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-28-2023, 08:40 PM

“Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. I ask because she was a friend of mine, and she vanished some time ago.” He explained. The answer was thought out, and he had done his best to give the Warlord something with how little he knew. Frankly, Sirius appreciated it. So it was possible they had a relation to Theory, but a distant one. They wouldn’t be family that Theory would come looking for if she ever resurfaced. Alas.

“Where do your interests lie, if granted you leave to join, what position would you fill?” He asked. He already knew he would not turn away this wolf (not unless he gave him very good reason to) but he also needed to know where he would fit in, and encourage him in a certain direction if he needed to.

"Seer"

Hauyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

03-28-2023, 08:49 PM

Haüyne watched carefully as he spoke and he gave the man a slight nod as he explained why he'd asked. Haüyne didn't really have much response to that information beyond just filing it away. If one of his cousins was missing he'd certainly not know her when he saw her so there was not much he could do, nor much he could connect to personally. Sirius asked what it was he wanted to do and Haüyne did not need to think as long, though he suddenly realized he'd forgotten to give the man his name.

"I am Haüyne Destruction, I tend to prefer exploration, learning, and crafting things. I don't have any particular preference as long as I can continue to expand my own knowledge." He'd honestly take up arms if that was asked of him as long as he was given the space to explore whatever it was that had caught his curiosity, though he would be more comfortable not being asked that of course. He didn't know what the structure of the Armada would be like, it had been years since he'd last been in a pack and so felt it simpler to give the warlord all the relevant information and let him decide, he would know better what positions they might need filled anyways.

"Speech"

Art by Flowerewolf

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-28-2023, 08:57 PM

The Warlord nodded his head, he could work with that. Especially with Keahi vying for a promotion, he would need someone to fill the space of Diplomat. Someone who liked exploration and learning could well full her shoes. Or that of a scout, if he wasn’t interested in Diplomacy. Someone to keep an eye on the constant ebb and flow of packs in the world.

“Then Welcome to the Armada, Hauyne. Let’s talk about positions that work with those skills. How do you feel about the rank of diplomat?” He asked, gesturing for a paw for the other wolf to follow him in. As he did so, The Warlord would brush his side against the other wolf. Spreading his scent to the Destruction to that anyone would know he was a welcome new member.

"Seer"