An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-02-2023, 09:18 PM

Sparrow was in need of... a woman. It had been far too long since she had been spurned after kidnapping her once girlfriend and also had pups and also her other kind of girlfriend lost her pack and then there were her pups, but also she had a husband and also kids so... things were complicated.

And anyways, how did all of her higher up pack friends end up being dudes and not hot chicks anyway? She wouldn't trade them for the world- probably- but the pirates were severely lacking in cute girls. Sparrow needed to get out- sober this time- and get prettied up, and try to meet someone. Nothing serious, just a little fling. She was tired of serious, it never worked out before and she didn't expect it to now, but a little flirt never hurt.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Kaija

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Expert Navigator (170)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
04-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Things were strange lately. Kaija found herself at a loss for what to do, and restless - but not in the normal way she tended to be restless. Wanderlust was simply part of life for her, but lately she just felt uneasy and purposeless, in a bone-deep, sorta scary kind of way. But she just kept doing what she knew how, which was taking each day as it came and not really looking too far into the future.

And her path had taken her south. She knew for a fact that Ophie wasn't in the north, so staying there felt pointless now, especially since summer was pretty much just around the corner. Today she'd found a particularly luscious little ravine and exploring it sounded like a good way to pass some time.

Apparently she wasn't the only one with that idea, though. Kaija didn't expect to run into someone she knew here, though she didn't know Sparrow particularly well. She hadn't seen her in years, since she was literally a kid. Seeing her now felt a lot different. Kaija gave a toothy grin as she strode forward, tail wagging behind her. "Oh, hey, long time no see!"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
04-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Sparrow didn't recognize the girl- no, woman- in front of her at first. Really, it should have been obvious with the tooth tusk things, but it had been years. The woman strode up, greeting her easily and Sparrow flashed a large grin back at her, "Hey, its our mushroom-bear loving gal." Sparrow was pretty sure she had never even gotten the girl's name. "Little miss from Valhalla, right? We raided there not too long ago, but it was just for practice. Don't think I saw you there," Sparrow grinned a little toothier, "Were you too scared to come say hi to an old friend?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Kaija

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Expert Navigator (170)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
04-15-2023, 03:05 PM
Even if it took Sparrow a hot minute to recognize her, she finally did, earning an even bigger smile back from Kaija. Even though she felt like a totally different wolf from the one Sparrow had mad - and for all intents and purposes she absolutely was completely different - she didn't mind reflecting on her childhood, even if her time in Valhalla felt like it was worlds away. "Yeah, that's me. See, those mushrooms didn't kill me," she said with a chuckle. "Kaija's my actual name, though." She wasn't sure she'd given her name back then either. "Say, you ever give me yours?"

Kaija gave a firm shake of her head. "Left Valhalla awhile ago. Pack life ain't really my thing," she explained briefly. Kaija didn't really get into it unless people asked, but she liked the freedom of living on her own without the whole responsibility thing. It just suited her a whole lot better than pack life. "Raid, huh? That sounds a little fun." She thought back to the kid she'd met long ago who talked about raiding and... come to think of it, he smelled a little like Sparrow did now. Maybe they were part of the same pack?

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-24-2023, 10:20 PM
The girl- Kaija, as she introduced herself- mentioned that the mushrooms didn't kill her and Sparrow chuckled, "Good thing, wouldn't have wanted that on my conscious." She asked for Sparrow's name and Sparrow obliged, "Pirate King Sparrow, King of The Pirates, at your service Miss Kaija." She did a big showy humble bow that really should have gotten old like 20 introductions ago, but it just never did.

Kaija said she's left Valhalla a while ago and that pack life wasn't really her thing. "Same," Sparrow said before she had time to remember that she was not only in a pack, but the alpha of said pack. "Well, kinda. I'm not for most pack life. Mentors, mandatory training, don't get in too much trouble- so I made the pirates so we could steal and stuff. Mostly just steal, and if you fuck up, you suffer the consequences on your own unless its like official pack business, yanno? Some of the perks and none of the order."

Kaija said raiding seemed a little fun and Sparrow grinned, "You should come with us next time," she suggested. "Beth those teeth of yours would come in handy for it, and you're built as solid as any of my Sins- uh... higher ranking dudes, so why not?"

Kaija

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Expert Navigator (170)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

05-16-2023, 10:28 AM
A lot sure had changed since she'd seen Sparrow last. She'd just been a kid that, painfully naive and full of hope and wonder. Now she was more of a realist; she knew sometimes the world sucked but she didn't let it drag her down. Kaija still had a way of looking on the bright side of things though, mostly because like was just too short to stay miserable over things you couldn't change. Not that applying that rule always felt super easy lately, but she sure was trying.

At least conversations like this were a very welcomed distraction from those thoughts. Sparrow's introduction earned a hearty bout of laughter from Kaija, and she gave a dip of her head to this Pirate King as she called herself. Cool title for an admittedly cool lady. Kaija had thought that about her when they'd first met and she found herself thinking about it again, albeit in a slightly different way now. "Fancy title. I like it," she admitted, another low chuckle leaving her lips.

She listened with some interest as Sparrow explained she felt similar, but she'd apparently started a group of her own with more lax rules. And they stole stuff, which sounded... fun, she had to admit. Not that physical possessions really did much for her. "Maybe if I'm around. Sounds kinda fun. How do you decide who to steal from? And what to steal?" Maybe causing some trouble would be a fun way to blow off some steam. Wasn't like her life was all that exciting right now anyway.