ardent

i dont know how to make flower crowns!!!

mummy cy

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-11-2023, 03:22 PM

Truth be told, Delphi really enjoyed her other mum's company. Unlike her first mum, other mum was fun. Well, as fun as a mum could be. So she had convinced her other mum (even though she had been told a thousand times to just call her mum) to play in the flowers with her. They had all bloomed early this year as summer was still making its way through the West. Rain had fallen just yesterday and made the flowers look prettier than usual. Being careful to not destroy them as she bounced happily to a good spot in the middle of them, Delphi turned to give Cy a beaming smile. "Are we making somethin' or can I eat them?" She asks excitedly before turning to snag the bloom of a Dandelion before waiting for an answer.

gather an herb - dandelion (1/3)

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
04-11-2023, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2023, 04:22 PM by Cyanide. Edited 1 time in total.)

Is Cy a competent or capable mum? Probably not. It was a good thing there were three parents to raise their crew of six... somehow that probably evened out to two entire, mature, competent, well adjusted parents. Who had let things get this far... they had actual puppies. Actual lives to be in charge of. Cyanide had barely kept herself alive. Was it wrong to be scared shitless? Still, she's able to sink in the plush grass with Delphi, picking dandelions, enjoying the breeze and that seemed okay.

The flowers seemed to pile up between them, all with varying stem lengths... and some with roots still attached? Good enough. At least her girl was smiling. Cyanide wouldn't admit to it, but there was a bit of warmth in her chest over the whole thing. "Would it blow your mind if the answer to both of those questions was yes?" A grin. "Well... I think you can eat them, at least." Maybe she should have asked Ulmaria... or at least Celeste. Ehh, she'd be fine. Healers used dandelions all the time, and if they were dangerous Cy probably would have heard about it by now.

"What do they taste like?" She questioned, using a claw to carefully made a slit in one of the dandelion stems. Through it, she threaded a second. Once more she would repeat the process, and then again, chaining the dandelions together.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

04-14-2023, 09:25 AM

Delphi promptly popped the dandelion head into her mouth and chewed a few times. As the taste registered on her tongue, her expression twisted up and she quickly spat it back out in a coughing fit. "Not good, not good!" She squealed as she spits out the last few bits. As she shook her head to rid herself of the fuzz around her muzzle, she noticed how mummy Cy was carefully slitting the stems and threading them together. Her bi-colored gaze flickered to their pile and she decided they surely didn't have enough. "I think you need more for whatever you're making!" Delphi said happily as she pulled at a few stems nearby to her. "What are you making?" The pup asked as she plopped a few more dandelions into the pile. "I wonder if they would taste good with some rabbit?" Her mind was running a million miles a minute and why she thought the flower would taste good after it tasted terrible the first time was quite a puppy-like thought.

gather an herb - dandelions (2/3)

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
06-22-2023, 05:14 AM

As the girl learned about the dandelions the hard way, she couldn't help but smile. Cyanide continued working away at the flower crown, carefully chaining each one into the next, securing them together by gently knotting the tender stems. "Maybe we can ask Ulmaria how they're actually supposed to be eaten," she ventured. If anyone would know, then maybe it was her. Or Zoey. Or probably literally anyone other than Cyanide, who was admittedly not a huge fan of leafy greens. Or yellows. Or whatever dandelions were supposed to be when you ate them.

"I think so too, thank you." Right, she'd model good manners. Also it was hard not to smile, just watching Delphi be... Delphi. This is what it's like to have a family, for real. She's really taken to all of the pups, and she's doing her best at the whole being a mom thing. "I'm making a flower crown, do you want to learn how?" Cy patted the ground by her side, carefully joining the last dandelion stem to the first, forming a closed circle. When Delphi was close enough, she'd gently place it on the pup's head. A pretty crown for a pretty girl.

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-01-2023, 09:32 AM

"Ulmy knows like everything and Zoey too!" Delphi says with excitement as she continues to pluck at the dandelions. Their stems split easily between her toes and the yellow petals leave a sticky residue on the pads of her paws. Honestly, it wasn't the worst thing she's eaten. Almost content to continue picking dandelions for Cy's pile, her head jerks upward when Cy asks if she wants to learn how to make a flower crown. Delphi's tail slaps the grass behind her as she nods fervently. "Oh yes, yes I do!" She squeals as she shuffles closer on her bottom until she is right beside her mum.

Wiggling in her spot as Cy places the crown upon her head, she beams up at the wraith with a big smile. "Does it look good?!" She asks as she bats her eyelashes. Letting out a happy giggle, she picks up some dandelions and offers them to Cy. "Please show me how!" The pup says, hardly able to contain her pure unbridled happiness.