Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-14-2023, 12:02 AM
Sirius returned from his venture down to Auster feeling surprised with how pleased he was with their arrangements. The trade he had opened with Ethne would be good for the pack - both for its bounty, and the combination of items that would include the work of many of his wolves. To start with, shortly after reentering the Armada lands, he made his way to his Blacksmith.

He found Ruga by the forge, and nodded his head to the red-toned wolf. Ruga had a soft spot in Seer’s heart - a shared love of crafting he had found in the other wolf. A smile was already on his maw as he stopped by his wolf’s craft table. “I have a job for you - a dagger, as part of a trade with another pack. You interested?” He asked with a twitch of his lips. Ruga was yet to turn down a challenge.

"Sirius"

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-09-2023, 12:28 PM

Ruga was mid swing as he worked on shaping a piece of metal when he spotted movement in the corner of his vision, making him pause and glance up to see the Warlord moving toward him. It wasn't all that often that he got a visit from Sirius himself so Ruga quickly doused the hot metal in a tub of water, a cloud of steam rising up from it as he walked over to greet the saber-toothed man. Before he could say anything, Sirius presented him the offer of a job in the form of a dagger that would be a part of a trade with another pack. He gave Sirius a slight grin and chuckled as he replied, "Well, I have a whole collection of daggers just waiting for someone to wield them so I don't know if that's really a job at all unless they're looking for something specific. So I guess the question is do you need a dagger or are you here to give me a commission?" He was pleased either way since he loved making custom pieces but he was also happy to see some of his work finding a home so it all came down to who they were trading with and what exactly they needed to fill their end of the bargain.

"Ruga"