ardent

little talks

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 08:35 PM

Vibrant woman would wait as the rest of the pack departed around her, forms and figures dissipating as Vi sat patiently and watch Song in hopes to make eye contact and have her understand that Vi wanted to talk to her. Though her initial plan had been to only stay here for a short time to see what she could find out about her brother she had found herself enjoying this place, the people and the lands especially. But it would be time to go soon, she had plans and promises to fulfill but she felt the urge to speak to Song about it first, a woman she barely knew and yet owed so much to already. She quite liked this woman. So as the rest left Vi leaned down to cast a warning gaze at Hestia and Fia to behave before telling them all to stay put before stepping over them to meet with Song. "My Oracle do you have a moment?" She asked easily, words falling with practiced ease from her tongue as she moved to intercept Song if she hadn't already noted that Vi wanted to speak with her or to simply stand before her if Song had noted her gaze and had stayed behind while the others left. She was going to challenge for Seracia, that much she already knew. Where that would leave her with Ludicael she had yet to know and she truly wished to not leave on bad terms with this woman.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-17-2014, 12:09 PM
The pack would depart and her children would be on their way, it seemed the meeting had gone well enough. However her heart has broken further as it became apparent that Cherokee would not be returning. She just wished she knew why. Had something happened to him? Did he find another she wolf, more beautiful than she to settle down with? Had their newest brood been too much for the man? Song knew she might not ever get her answers, what she did know was that she had to keep the pack going. Before she could turn away and go back to her musings and border patrols a voice would gently call out to her. Bicolored gaze would shift to the vibrant woman as an easy smile would come to rest on her alabaster features. "Of course, I'm all yours." her haunches would fall back to the ground as her delicate tail would wrap around her teacup paws. Though she didn't know the red she wolf well she was glad to have her and her brood within Ludicael. Though what her future plans were song could not guess.?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 08:34 PM

The white woman would comply, a smile slipping across her features as Vi stepped forward and called for her attention. The red woman couldn't help but smile back as she moved forward to sit before the white wolfess, head tipping curiously as she glanced around to make sure they were fairly alone in this area other then her children but even they seemed like they would sneak back to the hot springs quickly as well. "I promise not to take much of your time... No doubt you have much to do as a new mother and as an alphas." She would state simply as her attention returned solely back to the white woman seated before her. "I will admit to not intending to stay long when I first joined. I came here to look for my brother who was part of this pack when Jupiter ruled. But I have come to love these lands and respect you as a leader. As well your lessons are quite enjoyable." She chuckled lightly, thinking back to the fight lessons she had attended when she was about ready to burst and that was probably the reason she had gone into labour. "I hope you'll understand that as much as I love this pack I would like to find a home for myself, my mate and my family though. I'm intending to challenge for a pack soon. But I hope that no matter the outcome we could remain friends and maybe even allies in the future? Until the day I leave though I promise to do whatever I can to help you with your pack." She said, words coming out with practiced ease. Words had never been something Vi had struggled with, especially ones such as this.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-24-2014, 02:02 PM
The vibrant res woman would come before her, a smile slipping easily to her features as the conference began. Song would coil her haunches and steal a quick glance back to the children who would slip back into the den. When it was clear the two were quite alone Viridiana would continue, the alabaster she wolf nodding in acceptance as she promised not to waste her time. Pearlescent ears would tilt to take in the words offered her, features very much curious as the red she wolf would explain herself. Song would nod, understanding all she said and accepting what the woman had to say to her. "That's an honorable course of action, I could not and will not begrudge you for it. I have no intentions of losing our friendship, and could not turn down a proposition of an alliance." pale features would show a cool smile. "I appreciate your offer, and would also like you to know that you will always be welcome back here. You've proven yourself a valuable member, and truthfully I will miss your presence here." though they had not spent an incredible amount of time together, Vi seemed a loyal she wolf.?