gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-11-2023, 12:01 PM
The Empress continued her journey to the packs of Boreas, this time seeking out the young Alpha Kotori. Well, he wasn’t so young anymore as they were all getting older, but it was hard not to remember him as a young man. Venom was sure that he wouldn’t have minded her inner thoughts of him. That was one reason her white gloved paws brought her here, because her daughter was getting older and making big strides in the current of her own life.

Venom made her way to Kotori’s border that evening, tilting her head back to call for the Sumatar of Valta. A Fatalis who’s friendship now spanned generations. One that she would try to foster further.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-16-2023, 12:05 AM

Kotori had been in the process of asking Fang the mongoose to do a bit of extra work.  It seemed a few too many snakes were starting to come in from the north and Kotori wanted them gone.  What better time to have a pet that was a mongoose?  As typical Fang was silent and seemed indifferent but Kotori imagined the tiny thing would get to work once Kotori had moved on.

Hearing Venom’s call from the border was a pleasant surprise.  How long since he had last seen the Ashen Empress? He howled a fast response that she was welcome in Valta and he was on his way.  When Kotori had been sent to be of help to her the empress had offered him guidance and information in what it took to lead a pack.  Sure, he’d been the son of the warlord and had lessons learned from his father but Kotori valued learning of more than one way to do a thing.

As he approached Venom now Kotori grinned at her.  Any uncertainties he might have had in the past were long gone.  He had grown into his position and knew he both deserved it and was capable of it.  Kotori dipped his head in a respectful bow to Venom.  “It’s been too long Venom, welcome to Valta.”  Venom got something few wolves did in that Kotori truly was happy to see her.  It was more than a formal politeness that had a smile on the horned wolfs face.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
05-18-2023, 03:32 PM
Venom was excited to see her once apprentice again, too long had passed since she had checked in with the young Fatalis alpha. No news was good news though and as she approached the border she could only assume that he and the pack were doing quite well. She wasn’t left to wonder for very long when Kotori made his way to the border where she sat. He had already called as soon as she sought after him so she knew he was on the way. Still, the fleet footed alpha quickly appeared before her.

He looked healthy and confident, obviously he had fit into his role just as she knew that he would. "Thank you, Kotori, it’s good to be here.” She returned with a dip of her own head. "I’m sorry I haven’t been here sooner, but that is part of the reason I’ve come to visit.” Venom offered as she eased into conversation. "My daughter and heir Koyohime is to be wed soon, and I wish to extend an invitation to you and Valta to join us in the festivities.”

"Venom"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

05-22-2023, 09:00 PM

It appeared Venom was in good health and no signs of her being upset.  So this wasn’t a call for help most likely.  Kotori sat near her, letting his attention rest on the empress as she spoke.  When she mentioned her daughter his first thought was Iki but that obviously couldn’t be who she was referring to.  Iki was in Elyssium, mated to another for the sake of relations.  This was for another daughter of Venoms.  

Another one of Venom’s daughters was getting wed, and this time an heir so it would indeed be a major event.  If this were anything like the wedding of Briar to Art there would be a great many wolves there and likely all the ones he wanted to stay in good relations with.  Hmm, the rest of his family would be there also!  Really though, the fact it was Venom celebrating her daughter getting married was enough on its own as a reason to visit.

Kotori dipped his head in a nod.  “For both myself and speaking for all of Valta, we would be honored to join in on the festivities.”  Kotori grinned after that, “You must be excited.  Is her mate from another pack allied to Ashen?”

"Kotori"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

05-29-2023, 08:23 AM
Venom was glad that she could go to her allies in time of joy rather than of need. Of course she knew that she could indeed call on them for help, but gathering them for celebration was far more enjoyable. Not only was the event good for Ashen to reconnect with her allies but also all of Ashen’s allies to connect with each other. There were few times when the whole empire was gathered together, and she was proud this would be one of them.

As she offered up her invitation Kotori bowed his head and accepted her invitation with grace. She was eager to have them and a grin would spread over her features in response as he went on. "Indeed, very excited.” She assured him as he went on to ask about Remus’ origins. "No, not any current pack. His family is vast and old, however, a strong lineage to join the Kleins.” She assured the young alpha with pride.

"Venom"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

06-05-2023, 11:53 PM

Venom was a wolf Kotori could well understand.  Bloodline had meaning to her.  He couldn’t imagine her accepting some lowly common wolf to have a shot at mating with one of her children.  Mixing pure blood with mixed would just dilute the purity.  Well, not that he knew that for sure but how he imagined she would also logic it.  It seemed to hold true for the heir at least.  “I look forward to seeing who is receiving such an honor as to join the Ashen family.”

“When will the event take place?  I’ll be sure to show up and I expect several in my pack will join me.”
Family would all be offered to join him on the trip first, of course.  "Will Armada and Hallows also be coming?” Kotori assumed so but no reason to guess with Venom right here.  There could be a good amount of Fatalis at the event if so.  

"Kotori Fatalis"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Kotori did assume correctly, and Venom did indeed put more value in blood lines than many wolves who inhabited the Boreal lands. Her son Kuroki was the exception, he had always been a wild card to make his own decisions, but the mothers of his children had not disappointed the Empress. Venom nodded to Kotori as he graciously accepted her invitation, curious about the man that would take Kiyohime’s hand. "Remus is a good man, he’ll support her well.” She assured him, both of them knowing Ike was the heir and would one day take Venom’s place.

"Everyone from Valta is welcome to attend, I will send word once the date is completely settled. Yes, I’ve invited the Hallows and the Armada along with Elysium and the Stargazer band.” She offered him, revealing all of her allies that would be in attendance.

"Venom"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

06-13-2023, 12:24 AM

This was going to be a fun event!  He had enjoyed his time in Ashen, offering the pack a little extra protection after the Armada had left.  Looking back he could see where it was more a reassurance that the Armada still had Ashen’s back versus Ashen having really needed him.  Kotori had probably gotten more from his time with them than Venom but hopefully, he had in some way put her mind at ease back then.  

Now he’d see some of the wolves he’d met last time in Ashen and it would be a nice gathering of Fatalis wolves if even half of the family came from each pack.  “I might be having another wolf join my pack soon, or I’m hoping to.”  Kotori found himself sharing with Venom.  She had oddly been the first wolf to hear of his plans for wanting to create a pack and now she’d get to be the first for something else. “I came across a woman who you could see the fine bloodline in both her appearance and manner.  Assuming I can find her again I’ll ask her to join.  You know, I am hoping she will be the one I’ve waited for.  A woman of both blood and personality that would agree to be a mate.”  

He hadn’t planned on talking to Venom about this before others but somehow it just seemed to happen.  Well, he did respect her and liked her company.

Kotori Fatalis

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

06-18-2023, 05:32 PM
If Venom could have read his mind she would have told Kotori how much she had enjoyed having him in Ashen and mentoring him. It felt like yesterday, but by now it had been years since the man who stood before her had been not much more than a pup out in the world beyond his birth pack for the first time. She was glad for the opportunity to forge such a strong bond between their packs and between two alphas.

The Empress lifted a pale brow as he mentioned inviting another wolf into Valta, not that it was any of her business who he kept the company of, but she did find it quite interesting how much of a peek the man was giving her into his life.

"I hope you do find her again, Kotori. Sometimes the one you are looking for shows up in the most unexpected of ways.” Like Maverick had done for her. Annoyingly perfect in his timing, she had not been near as perceptive as Kotori to the man she had met that day.

"Venom"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. please rsvp Sunset Falls 12:01 PM, 05-11-2023 05:17 AM, 12-13-2023