ardent

I'm ready to go[joining]

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:53 PM

This was his moment of truth, after all this time he had finally found something. After becoming mate's with elsa, it had brought him to ebony lands. While he knew nearly nothing about these wolves, he figured he'd give it a shot. For some reason he scented epiphron and maverick, but why would they be here? Regardless his mind was strictly on Elsa, this pack, and being able to serve them. The man stood at the borders, he was the father of Elsa's future litter there was no way they could deny him. He had no harsh intentions, and would serve well that was all.
He waited at the borders raising his head in a howl to call anyone who could accept him. Then he would wait patiently, hopefully he wouldn't have to wait long. After all, he was eager to enter, get to know everyone and all sorts like that. Plus he would want to help raise his kids of course.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Hope ya don't mind me throwing in Elsa

Elsa had made the journey back to Ebony beside her new mate. She offered a small smile when she arrived at the borders and her mate howled for the alpha or any wolf who could accept him into the pack. The term was so strange, foreign to her. She knew Hajime to be nice, respectful, and the makings of a good father. She knew something now that her hormones had died down a bit before they would spike again because of pregnancy. She loved him, honestly and truly with all of her heart. "They are all going to love you." She said encouragingly. She had no idea what he was feeling at that point in time about this entire thing. She had no idea if he was nervous or not but he really had no reason to be.

Especially if it was Raisa who met them at the borders. Mates may be taken from within or without, but pups will be expected to be reared within Ebony's bounds and added to the ranks. As long as a wolf stays loyal and true to their Queen and King, very few limitations will be placed upon them. She reminded herself of the pack rule. Surely Raisa would not dare turn him away? No, she wouldn't and Elsa definitely would not allow that. She was getting worked up for nothing.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 08:43 AM

OOC: Sorry for the short reply, im ill.

He was already in the Rock garden as he had seen them from afar. One he knew slightly, a placid woman who specializes in healing, and another at her side- though he knew nothing of him. Vaughan held his suspicions, not willing to assume anything he doesn't actually know about. He would pace his self over towards them, a smile pulling against his lips. He would stop directly in front of them, his tail flicking idly at his heels. " Welcome, stranger, what brings you here with Elsa?" Vaughan would sit back, waiting patiently for an explanation or an answer that this man wanted to join. " Im Vaughan, High lord of Ebony, is there any way i can help you? either of you."

image by Luisiana

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Throwing this up because will be scared the next few days <3

Elsa offered a smile and a dip of her head to the high lord who had answered the call. Vaughan. She didn't know much about him but if Raisa trusted him to make him a high lord then that put him on Elsa's good side. He asked if there was anything that he could do and she nodded. He was a high lord and he could accept members. "Ser Vaughan." She said respectfully. "This is Hajime Walker, my mate and he seeks acceptance into Ebony." She figured getting to the point as soon as she could would be a good thing. Her icy blue eyes held a seriousness look to show that she wasn't joking or something silly like that. She didn't know Vaughan, and so she didn't know if he was one to take things like such as a joke. Everything will be fine Elsa. Everything." She told herself as she waited for a verdict or Hajime to speak.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-13-2014, 07:15 PM

Hajime was calm, collective as he usually was with these kinds of situations. After he spent some time in a different pack, there was many things he had learned. And not with Elsa, he had so much more he needed to learn, learn to love her well. To serve her well, her pack well and everything about it. He stood with a dip of his head as Vaughan introduce himself. Elsa spoke for him as first, but it made his serious face die down into a small soft smile. His red eyes returning to the man. "My name is Hajime Walker, I have recently taken on Elsa as a mate, and I'm packless. I figure it'd be a crime to remain a loner while my loved one is in a pack. I have a lot of fighting experience, I have some family also in Valhalla as well as Seracia at the moment." he explained with a slight flick of his tail.
"I hope to serve the pack well, if you'll accept me." Another slight bow to the man, polite as he was. He hoped nothing about him would urk elsa to throwing him away. Full commitment was being blown out of him at the moment. He wanted to do his good, as far as he knew at least.

Speech,