size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-26-2023, 10:56 PM
Elysia had had an interesting few days. Washing up on this island and then meeting the pretty boy whom she’d had to coax out of the high ground and into the water with her. And now she was curled up in her bed and staring at the sky. Her swimming had caused her muscles to ache, but she loved it. It meant she was building more muscle and strength.

Snuggling into her bed she rolled onto her back and closed her eyes. Her ears flickered on high alert in case anyone was stupid enough to attempt to sneak up on her while in a compromising position. The minx was rather cocky about her own abilities to be inviting anyone audacious enough to do anything.

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
06-01-2023, 03:21 PM

Fueled by curiosity, Sephiran had set out on a rather long journey the evening before today. He had seen the islands from the coast when he visited Aresenn’s pack, and since that night, he couldn’t shake his interest in what might inhabit those islands. They weren’t too far off from the mainland, but battling the open water of the ocean had been harder than he anticipated. The depths were pitch black below him, though a flash of grey would catch his attention here and there. Large fish, maybe sharks. It put him on edge, but he kept his attention on the task at hand. Guided by the illumination of the moon and the soft glow of the stars, he used them as a guide until he was able to feel sand beneath his paws again. By the time he reached the shore of the first island, it was nearly midnight, and he was exhausted.

He spent the rest of the night sleeping on the shore beneath the canopy of coconut trees clustered together. It wasn’t until daybreak that he would regain consciousness, as the warmth of the summer sun rose above the horizon to take its place in the sky. It was his cue to start his investigation of the island. Rising to his paws, he stretched out his muscles, which were sore from the swim here. Then, he yawned quite loudly, before his jaws closed together with an audible click.

Padding along the shore, he decided to test the perimeter of the island first, to see just how large this one was. He had reached the halfway mark, only stopping to take a glance towards the treelike, because the sound of underbrush shuffling caught his attention. Dual-toned eyes narrowed, and he watched for movement for several seconds. There. A flash of grey, and the scent of female pheromones intertwining with the salty air. Intriguing. Like a buzzard drawn to a carcass, Sephiran strode forward, trampling over the foliage until he was close enough to see what he was up against.

A girl was laying on her back, exposing the soft, thin, vulnerable flesh of her underbelly. It enticed him… made thoughts of how her entrails would look, adorning his shoulders like a necklace, forming inside of his head. “Well… aren’t you confident.” He called out to her in deep baritones, as a sly smirk tiger at his lips. Her naivety to danger made him want to break her.

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Ely

The Syndicate
Effendi- Muqatil

Expert Intellectual (155)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
06-06-2023, 08:48 AM
She remained in her bed belly to the sky even when his voice broke the silence she was enjoying. She didn’t move an inch, nor did she jump when he spoke. She’d heard his heavy steps through the underbrush. His steps had been loud and heavy against the ground. She didn’t need to open her eyes to know this map was larger than her.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” She called back, tone bored.  Her eyes still closed she didn’t even bother to open them to watch him. Instead she stretched her legs a bit and flicked her tail in annoyance. She could feel him staring at her and it was normally flattering to be stared at. But she was trying to relax.

With a Huff she opened her eyes, blinking slowly as they adjusted to the light above her. “Can I help you, or are you just going to watch me some more?” She still had yet to look at him. She was still laying on her back, face to the sky. But her ears twitched for any shift in his stance. Just in case she too needed to spring into action.

Sephiran

The Syndicate
Sultan

Master Fighter (380)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
06-09-2023, 06:09 PM

Even as he approached the girl, aiming to close the space between them until there was little room left, she hardly reacted to his presence. The expression on his face provided insight into the perverse thoughts swarming inside of his mind, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips, as his gaze rested on her belly for an uncomfortable amount of time. It trailed down the curvature, settling between her open legs, as she practically begged him to engage with her. But the lust stirring within his abdomen was quickly quelled, as her confidence and disregard to the danger lurking within her proximity made him more irritated than anything.

”Why wouldn’t I be? Her tone of voice lacked interest, as she kept her eyes closed and her belly exposed. She was practically ignoring him. His smirk contorted into a sneer, lips curling to bear his fangs at her as a low growl bubbled inside of his chest. Perhaps this had been a catalyst because she opened her eyes to peer up at the sun before asking if she could help him, or if he was here to watch her. His tail flicked in annoyance behind him. “Unless you’re offering yourself to me, He said through bared teeth, his tongue sliding across his fangs in a perverse manner. “Then you serve no purpose.” An insult and a threat in one, Sephiran wanted to get under the girl’s skin enough to warrant a reaction. And if words weren’t enough, he wouldn’t hesitate to attack her to soothe his annoyance with her existence. She wasn't a Saxe, nor was she a comrade of his. She was nothing.

"Speech"
Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’m Young and I love to be Young Dove Island Archipelago 10:56 PM, 05-26-2023 02:12 PM, 09-14-2023