ardent

After a While, Crocodile

Crocodile fight(?)

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 11:57 PM

She'd not been this way before, but it was definitely on her bucket list of places to explore. She skirted the desert coast, avoiding traipsing right into Valhalla's lands, and instead, kept close to the shores until it bordered the Sycari Strip. From there, she made her way across and straight towards the thin line of water that separated the island from the mainland. She had to be careful here. She heard about the giant reptiles that lived in these waters, and she had no idea if they were lurking beneath the water or if they lived exclusively on the island. For safety measures, Seymour took flight and observed from above, ensuring that Medusa's path was clear as she made the short swim to the barren island.

She arrived without incident, though she wasn't quite prepared for the level of danger that the island posed...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. After a While, Crocodile Scaled Island 11:57 PM, 06-09-2023 06:48 AM, 10-20-2023