ardent

Catfishing

predator fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-10-2023, 03:04 AM
It was dark here, and the twilight hours weren't making things any easier. The Wraith slunk through the underbrush, and as she passed, she could hear the haphazard flutter of wings from birds she had disturbed from their sleep. She hadn't quite been this far east before, at least not that she could really remember. Her past and everywhere she had been just kinda blurred together, but it didn't matter to her, really. Some places were just more memorable than others. She yawned as the tiredness from her exploration journey started to get a hold of her. As she debating settling down for the night, she wasn't quite aware of the cougar that lurked nearby.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catfishing Rustling Thicket 03:04 AM, 06-10-2023 06:48 AM, 10-20-2023