Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014, 03:14 AM by Sorel.)

Sorrel didn't typically stray far from the den, he much preferred to be in the company of his family though as he had found out rather recently it was larger than he had previously realised. He had another Aunt and cousins apparently, a new concept to him, still though he preferred the company of his mother, father and siblings, he didn't need all these new titles coming in and interfering with his life. He preferred things to be quiet and far simpler.

Cerise was off out exploring somewhere and F?li had gone with her, his parents had both left before he'd even awoken much to his displeasure. Some time alone wasn't completely awful, though he did like having his family around. He had spent plenty of time inside the den, though he was realising now this was actually his first time in life that he had been completely alone and though hardly the most playful child, Sorrel found he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself.

To timid to explore beyond the den, he had instead remained safely inside. It was in his boredom however that he made the discovery of his mother's old herb storage. There was even something there now, it was something dry not that Sorrel had any idea what it had been to begin with.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Novel would slowly trek through the mangroves, Elohim clinging to her back. The sun would shine gently on their backs as they enjoyed the warmth the day had blessed them with. Novel had grown a bit quiet, she still wasn't sure if she wanted the position of lead healer yet. How did her mother think she was ready? She'd lost two mentors already, neither of which had finished their courses with her. She still had to wonder if it was because she was a bad student. Symphony had left her so easily for her mate, and Bhaire had just disappeared with out a trace. Had it been because of her? Elohim would stay with her at least, he promised to always be at her side.?

The small statured girl would continue their walk in silence, they were close enough now that few words were needed to be exchanged between them. However Elohim would notice an oddity in her path, "You're going to your aunt's den. You know this?" Novel would slow to a stop as her mismatched ears picked up to look around her. They were heading to Symphony's den. "I guess so." Elohim would shrug and the two would continue. Maybe she could talk to symphony about Anthem's castration, she thought she had chosen the correct herbs. Her mother had helped of course, but she still wanted the woman's opinion too. They would arrive at the old healers den swiftly, Novel would again slow as she found herself at the entrance. She hadn't seen the pups since they were born either, she wondered how much they'd grown. Probably about as much as her own siblings, but the twins would be interesting to see. "Aunt Symphony? Are you home? I wanted to talk to you..." she would nose her way under the earth only to find she was almost completely alone. A small pup was eyeing his mother's old herb storage. "Well, hello." she would start with a tilted head. She didn't know how to tell the two brothers apart, and so didn't know which one he happened to be. "I'm your cousin Novel, I was here when you were born." she would smile widely as she let herself fully into the den, Elohim still holding onto her back.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Sorel

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
04-15-2014, 02:10 PM

"Aunt Symphony? Are you home? I wanted to talk to you..." The sound of a voice swiftly caused Sorrel to jump and move away from the dried plant he had discovered. Though it wasn't his mother he was still determined not to get into trouble for potentially having found something he shouldn't have. The fact that the stranger used the word Aunt suggested that Symphony was family to this wolf, and therefore he was too, though all the same the presence didn't fuel him with confidence and even before the wolf appeared at the entrance he desperately pressed himself against the edges, hoping somehow he could hide.

Unfortunately of course he wasn't small enough to go unnoticed in the otherwise empty den, and the only part of him that really stood much change at blending into the surrounding dirt of the den was of course the markings upon his stomach and tail, the two parts of him that were ironically hidden as he curled up in a poor attempt to make himself harder to see.

"Well, hello. I'm your cousin Novel, I was here when you were born." Well he'd failed. Still though Sorrel wouldn't come out of his ball all that easily, his mis-matched eyes slowly opening and peeking out from under his paws as he stole a quick glance at the intruder. Cousin was family, though Sorrel couldn't say he was still all that happy about her being here, she was still a stranger. He would remain silent and curled up at the back of the den, eyes watching her carefully.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Symphony's boy would push himself against the walls of the den, seeming to try and escape her line of vision. He was much more timid at first glance then her own brothers and sisters. Exactly the same age, Sorrel seemed much more withdrawn. Though novel could not tell what he was like with his more immediate family his first reaction would cause her to slow down. His fear would cause the girl to take a step back, uncertain how to continue on. She hadn't expected her cousin to be so fearful, especially of her. She was about the same size as symphony, certainly much smaller than most of the pack. Novel would let her haunches fall to the earth, bringing her front legs to match as the boy would peek at her from behind his dusty paws. He looked so incredibly cute, she would almost laugh as he peered at her watchfully. It didn't seem like he would grow into a warrior anytime soon. "I'm sorry I scared you. Will you tell me your name?" her ears would fall back to the side of her head as she tried to make friends. Elohim would push himself deeper into her fur, trying to make himself unnoticeable. She hoped he would warm up to her, "I just want to be friends, I promise." her voice would lower and her smile would calm.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Sorel

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
04-17-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014, 04:25 AM by Sorel.)

Sorrel hadn't even seen the majority of the pack, but something about new people still set him on edge. Novel may have been family, may have been small in comparison to some of the adults he'd seen though those facts alone could not comfort him; she was still a stranger. Of course the only way to make friends and get to know your family was to give them a chance, but Sorrel was happy with life simply as he already knew it, even his Aunt Novella who had visited fairly often could simply vanish with the rest of the world. He wanted his own safe little bubble with no one but himself, Symphony, F?licien, Cerise and Gitan.

Novel apparently wasn't going to give up quite so easily, she'd step back slightly but would continue to speak. His attempt to hide apparently hadn't worked all that well. "I'm sorry I scared you. Will you tell me your name? I just want to be friends, I promise." He still didn't really want the company, not from Novel anyway but all the same he thought he ought to respond to the question at the very least. "Sorrel." He spoke quietly, though still made no efforts to move. His gaze briefly looked to the discarded plant, hoping that Novel wouldn't see it and either take it or tell him off for having touched it though soon flicked back to Novel to make sure she wouldn't come any closer. Not that he could do anything about it anyway, though he would be sure to tell his mother later all about the girl that had walked into the den without permission.