size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
06-27-2023, 04:19 AM
She was elated. Ecstatic. Nearly crawling out of her skin with all of the brilliant things and thoughts in her head. After thanking the Warlord, Hazel had run home. A flat-out, dead run. The kind of run where you absolutely have to get somewhere, and fast. The fastest, actually. It was faster than she'd ever run. Grinning and giggling pretty much as soon as she was past where anyone could hear her, the girl raced home. Raced to the treehouse.

There was no one Hazel would rather share the news of her promotion with. No one she would rather tell. They had to do something to celebrate, Hazel would demand it. A hunt! Going looking for a fight! Raiding Halo's stash of snacks for something delicious! A nice dinner! Who knew, the world was their oyster. The world would be their oyster tonight and every night after this one. Pretty nearly vibrating with excitement, Hazel raced up to their treehouse. "Bas! Bas guess what!" She called, panting from the sprint over. Where was he?

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-28-2023, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2023, 01:14 AM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Basilisk opened a sleepy eye, he had come off patrol barely an hour before, and had decided to sneak in a quick nap. He was mostly sure his long limbs were finished growing, but occasionally he still got a bout of hunger and the exhaustion he got when his height had stretched out. He was nearly twice Hazel’s height these days (And he never let her forget it).

He rubbed a paw across his face and made his way to the door of their den. Hazel had just finished her climb. She had done it so quickly he had felt the house thumping. Now she was panting, and staring at him. “You accidentally killed someone, and I have to help you hide the body?” He suggested, wondering what had gotten her so wound up.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Hazel

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
07-01-2023, 05:10 AM
He looked like he'd just gotten up from a nap, still trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. Hazel moved to nearly tackle him in her excitement, causing the treehouse to shake more than a little bit in her wake. Absolutely beaming, pretty much vibrating with excitement, and ready to share her big news with her best friend. With her boyfriend? Right, boyfriend. Best friend. Pretty much all of the most important things, those are all Bas.

Something-something dead body-- Hazel grinned. "I don't think I'd be yelling about a dead body we needed to hide, I'd probably come in a lot quieter for that." She caught her breath, considering whose body Bas would even need to help hide. Maybe someday. "I did it, I got promoted. I'm the general now, Seer just said so." She was able to say it out loud, for the first time. She'd reached her goals, she'd made it. What a wild thought.

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-26-2023, 01:50 AM

“Ooof!” He said as he was tackled, but he was half-expecting it anyway and managed to keep his balance. He wrapped a paw around her back, his curiosity growing. Whatever had happened, she was clearly very excited about it. He huffed a laugh at her comment. “You never know” he argued with amusement. “You… oh!” He said as her words clicked.

The last of the sleep finally evaporated, and he tightened his grip on her. “General!” He said, very impressed. “Oh, shit Hazel, that’s big!” He said. She was barely just into adulthood, and already the pack’s general. But then, he already knew she was made for big things. He pushed her away, and mockingly stretched an exaggerated bow. “I’m in the presence of authority now”

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. searchin' for my next fix Mile-High Woods 04:19 AM, 06-27-2023 11:35 PM, 01-22-2024