ardent

And They're Off!

Colt hunt

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-11-2023, 12:31 AM

She was on the hunt. Paws drummed the ground as she kept pace with a young colt. Her companions had managed to seperate the colt from the mare, and now Medusa was hot on his tail. She had never really had horse meat before, but that's not really what she was after. She wanted the parts that made up the horse. The bones, the hooves, the long flowing hair. She had gotten bits and pieces of them before, and she found the hair was quite strong and she wanted some more to use for her stitchings and experiments. Oh, and the hooves? She wanted those to chew on. The young colt fled in terror, eyes white and nostrils flaring as she kept on its heels. It would be a while before it wore out, she was sure. Unless she got lucky and it tripped or she managed to corner it somewhere, there was a chance it could get away...but Medusa seldom let that happen.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
09-11-2023, 07:12 AM

Cricket had told him to go stretch his legs. It would help him feel better if he let loose and just ran. Hard, fast, until he was ready to drop. So he did. Southeast from Insomnia, he moved out from the flat grassy plains into the rolling hills of Emerald Valley. His paws hit the earth at a breakneck speed. The wind blew through his fur, and his tongue flopped out the side of his jaw. His muscles stretched and contracted, finally beginning to remember what it felt like to run. Though they ached at first, sharp pains picking away at his joints, he welcomed the numbing effects that soon seeped in. The small girl whom he had grown quite fond of had also given him some herbs to help dull the aches and pains. Glad that it seemed to be helping, he moved farther into the valley.

Content to just run around as if he were a puppy again, he pulled up his pace to trot when he scented Medusa and a herd of... horses? His brow furrows before relaxing as he spies the chocolate and white Alpha chasing down a colt. A grin spreads across his lips as he picks up into a run once more. Barreling forward toward Medusa and the colt, Ghoul slides up alongside his friend. Weird, right? "Need help?" Ghoul calls out as he pushes forward to nip at the heels of the colt.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-24-2023, 10:41 PM

Medusa is always in it for the thrill of the chase. Sure the colt was young, but unfortunately for him, Medusa didn't care. It had something she wanted, and she would get what she desired. The skeletal marked woman herded it further away from the others, and Umbra helped to keep the mother at bay as she unsuccessfully tried to reach her foal. Medusa barked and nipped at its heels, letting it get just out of her reach and sometimes further ahead before picking up the pace and practically getting kicked in the teeth when she caught back up. It was a game to her, yes. But it was almost always fun and games for her!

She didn't expect to find Ghoul out here, so when the pale male came up beside her and snapped at the heels of the colt and sent it into further panic now that there were two wolves on its tail, she grinned. "Ghoul is running!" She giggled with glee. She hadn't seen him run since his incident, but now that he was, she was clearly happy for him. "Medusa wants the bones and hair! And it will make a good steak, too!" She exclaimed. She offered a mischievous grin to him as she motioned for him to go one way, while she went the opposite. They were having their fun, and she figured the colt would be wearing down pretty soon.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 10:57 AM

While he was still rebuilding his stamina due to such a lengthy period of rest, he felt rejuvenated at that moment. Just him and Medusa running along behind the colt without a care in the world. He returns Medusa's smile with a light chuckle of his own. "Never tried horse before!" Ghoul says before pushing forward to snap again at the colt. He can see the whites of the colt's eyes as it tries to get away from them. The fear is written all over the young horse. In the way it frantically runs, tripping and nearly falling over to the sweat that lathers its back. Unfortunately for the colt, it is not old enough to go far enough and escape them. Ghoul lunges forward to snag the colt's rear leg. He feels the hoof catch him in the chin, but he still bites down quickly before releasing. Medusa could have the honor of taking the horse down.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And They're Off! Emerald Valley 12:31 AM, 07-11-2023 05:54 PM, 01-29-2024