Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-06-2014, 05:55 PM

ooc: so it says she's in Glaciem already, but she's been gone for like a season and a half at least and has been inactive/reactivated so I feel like she should probably go through this whole acceptance thing again lol

It had been oh so long since she had laid eyes on these pines. The silver fea stopped where she knew the territory of her father's pack began, staring out into the trees with a little uncertainty. She assumed her father still owned this pack, but what did she know? She had taken off over a season ago, tired of being trapped in the very pack she was seeking to rejoin. She had gotten the wild streak and rebellion out of her system, trained herself in hunting and fighting, and now she was ready to come home. As Athena lifted her muzzle toward the sky she wondered who would come to greet her. Was her father still truly the king here? And what of her mother? Had she ever returned? And her siblings? What of them? She let out a howl, summoning someone to greet her, to answer her questions, and hopefully welcome her home.

She sound faded into nothing and she stood resolutely at the Glaciem border, her emerald and ruby gaze staring into the trees around her calmly. While she was away she learned a lot, not only about her skills but also herself. Even though she was only a year old now she felt much older and her now developed body showed this as well. She now stood at her full height of thirty six inches and her body had filled out quite a bit. Of course, living as a rogue had kept her from reaching her full weight, but she was sure that as soon as she had rejoined the pack and began eating regularly again she would do that in no time at all. She had taken the time before coming for this meeting to clean her fur so that the silver hairs gleamed in the sunlight. One has to keep up appearances, especially when coming back to the pack she wished to inherit one day, no?

Speech
Thought
Others

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 08:47 PM

Despite how much she had accomplished in cleaning out the ranks of Glaciem, she found herself wanting more. Was this what longing Isardis always felt? Was this the eternal burden he carried? Things had been different when she were Queen, when her only requirements were to be strong, beautiful, and mildly-competent. She had done that well, phenomenally so - but now the weight was piled high and wide upon her shoulders. She was an acting Queen, the stronghold of the entire ice kingdom. They had lost many, though she had expected as much. A few they had lost she was not sorry to see go, especially the spawn of Argent and her love. Her jealousy of Argent hardly ever went unnoticed, though lately it had burned hotter and greener than ever. She breathed a sigh as a semi-familiar howl split the air like an axe, dividing it in two imperfect halves. She adjusted her pace to bring her toward the caller, uncertain exactly of who it was - but interested all the same. It was not tentative, like that of a foreigner, hinting that this may just be a returning member. She smirked, half wondering if one of the fools that had chosen to leave had changed his or her mind in only a few days' time and come crawling back. Oh, that would be a sight to see. Eagerly she picked up her pace, swinging her hips to arrive in front of Athena and somewhat to the side. ?Hello child,? she brooded, recalling that this was a spawn of Isardis and Argent. It wasn't whom she would have liked to see, but the girl didn't deserve to be turned away just because of her lineage - though Sendoa sincerely wished that were reason enough. ?I am Sendoa Armada, Queen of Glaciem.?

?speak,?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-06-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014, 09:08 PM by Athena I.)

Soon enough her call was answered, but she felt a pang of disappointment when she saw a gray form approaching instead of her father's pure white. Even though it had been quite a while since Athena had seen her, she remembered her aunt easily enough. She wished that either of her parents had come to greet her instead, but Sendoa would do just fine. Athena hid her surprise as the older fea greeted her as the Queen of Glaciem. That was a new development for the silver girl. While she had never really kept up with who was in the ranks directly under her father when she was young, she didn't remember her aunt being Queen. "Oh, I remember who you are, Sendoa. How could I forget my aunt, hm?" she replied with a small, sly smile. Of course, that doesn't mean you remember me. I am Athena Armada. It is good to see you again after all this time. But, I wonder if you could tell me where my father is? I thought maybe he would come out to greet me." Athena thought that perhaps it would be better to be a bit more submissive or maybe just have a little less attitude, but that simply wasn't her style.

Speech
Thought
Others

Argent

Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
04-06-2014, 09:21 PM

It has been too long since her gaze fell upon her the outside of her den, let alone the frame of her daughter. She seems weaker, sicker, but she is getting better. The infection that had strangled her body is gone now, defeated by its stronger opponent. She moves with grace, dark-tinted limbs pulling her towards a scent that is almost too good to be real. When she arrives at the scene she does not see the frame of Sendoa, but instead sees her daughter, grown into the frame of a miniature woman.
She does not contain herself as she rushes forth, hoping to embrace her silver girl, her baby who is now part woman. ?Athena, you are so beautiful,? she praises, and she is. ?So much has happened. You have little siblings to meet, you know. I am so glad to see you,? she says. She cannot say how she feels; her heart flows from her chest as a maternal kiss is pressed to the side of her daughter?s face. She does not bother to acknowledge Sendoa, for this moment is not about the slate blue woman. It?s a tender moment between a long lost mother and her long lost daughter, an embrace that is all too necessary.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-06-2014, 09:47 PM

Athena was so focused on Sendoa that she didn't see her mother till she was rushing past Sendoa to embrace her. The silver girl blinked with surprise, but returned Argent's embrace all the same. She wanted to hold some sort of grudge against her mother for disappearing for most of her early seasons, for leaving her lonely with just her bothersome brothers and ever busy father as company, but she couldn't. When she saw how happy Argent was to see her again she could do nothing but be happy as well. Though perhaps they were even, they had both been out of each other's lives for one reason or another. She smiled and placed a similar kiss on her mother's cheek before replying, "I'm so glad to see you too, mother. I've missed you. And what is this about siblings? I have more siblings?" She was far too excited to know that there were more siblings for her to meet and get to know.

Speech
Thought
Others

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 04:17 PM

The girl introduced herself as Athena, ah yes - the silver child that had all but vanished off of the face of the earth. A smile spread across the Queen's lips, only vanquished by the silver knight's arrival. This was her child. ?It is good to see you too, Athena.? But she was cut short by Argent's arrival, and fell silent without mentioning anything of Isardis. She allowed Argent to speak, doting upon the girl as Sendoa would her sons. When there was a moment of silence she responded. ?Your father is ill but he will be informed of your return.? Finally, she would turn away from the pair - seeing no sense in her continued presence. ?Glaciem welcomes you back, Athena.? With that, the blue queen shifted away from them - moving back toward the forest.

?speak,?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-15-2014, 04:20 PM

Athena's ears flicked forward to catch her aunt's words, a small strand of worry for her sick father going through her. Even though he wasn't entirely present in her early months, she had many more memories of him than she did of her mother. It was unfortunate, but that was the truth. She made a note to go and check on him as soon as she could. "Thank you, Sendoa," she would call after the woman, watching her disappear back into the trees.

She would turn her attention back to her mother, a soft smile touching her muzzle. It was hard to believe she had more siblings that she had yet to meet. Of course, she had no idea about her new sibling's lineage or that her mother had originally disappeared because of them. She only knew that her family had grown without her knowing it and she was excited to meet each and every one of them, as well as be reunited with her littermates, if they were still here. "What else have I missed while I've been gone?" she asked, settling down onto her haunches to listen.

Speech
Thought
Others