gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2023, 01:41 AM
He had finally managed to track him down. He hadn't seen Enki for a while, not since he had last found him near Ashen. Though Akuma hadn't the mind to find refuge within Ashen's walls, nor did he care to stick around the Pirates. Their mother had all but abandoned them. Ran to hide them in the safety of the Pirates, but for what? Akuma had hardly seen hide nor hair Recluse since she had lost her pack, and instead of taking the loss with dignity, she had gone and let herself get killed all for the sake of what? Looking for one child when the rest of them needed her? He scoffed at the thoughts. The memories he had of her were...not wholesome nor happy. Far and few in between. Granted, he had been absorbed in his own world doing his own things, he couldn't say he was ever close to his mother or even really cared about what had happened to her. She had chosen to be weak. Chose her fate. Chose to give up and chose to abandon them.

But he wouldn't abandon Enki. Now that he knew where he was...

He stepped up to Medusa's borders. The woman who had taken everything. From his understanding, his family had all been claimed as...what had she called them? Curses or something? A sort of...prisoner? Whatever the case, she had released them from their positions. But what he found strange and was curious about...was the fact that what his mother claimed to be such a horrible woman, had never once tried to hunt them down to bring them to her pack. Still, he knew little about this woman other than what he'd heard through the grapevine.

The crimson-striped youth took a deep breath and decided to hell with it. He stepped past the borders, hunting down Enki's scent and didn't give a damn who caught him.
Akuma's crystal horn has emerged and is about 6" long! It's sharp and jagged, and if you annoy him enough, he has no qualms about jabbing you with it c:

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-07-2023, 01:54 AM

A croak in the air told her that Seymour had found someone. A trespasser. Someone who dared waltz into her borders. The Skeleton Queen abandoned her task and followed the vulture towards where he had spotted the trespasser. She giggled as she hurried to the scene of the crime, and it wasn't long before she spotted the alabaster youth splattered in crimson markings. A jagged crystal horn sprouted from the center of his forehead. Her own head tilted in curiosity, and as she barreled towards him, she couldn't deny that those markings seemed somewhat familiar. A Recluse child? On her turf? Man, she really did seem to just draw them in, didn't she? She flashed her infamous Cheshire grin as she stopped in front of him, forcing the boy to stop in his tracks. "You are a Little Recluse. Do you know where you are?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Akuma

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2023, 02:05 AM
He moved further and further in. His heart was pounding as he knew that sooner or later, someone would come upon him. Perhaps even Medusa herself. A shadow crossed his path, and when he looked up, he spotted a vulture circling above him. Shit. He growled as he moved faster, hoping he might be able to find Enki before-- "You are a Little Recluse." Suddenly, there she was. His fur bristled at her words, silver gaze narrowing as she grinned and stopped him in his tracks. This was the woman they had been so afraid of? She was thin, lanky, shorter than him by a few inches, and had nothing special about her in the way of mutations the way his family had. Recluse had lost to her? He couldn't believe it! "I am nothing like my mother, she was weak!" He spat, feeling insulted by her words. "I'm here to see Enki! Where is he?" Come hell or high water, he would not leave until he saw his brother.
Akuma's crystal horn has emerged and is about 6" long! It's sharp and jagged, and if you annoy him enough, he has no qualms about jabbing you with it c:

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
08-07-2023, 02:20 AM

Oooh! It seemed she had touched a nerve! Interesting. She woulda thought that he would be one of the Recluse worshipping kids all things considered, but perhaps he was on the anti-recluse train much like the current ones that were loyal to her and not the dead bitch. Interesting. "Yes, she was. That is why Medusa has Insomnia, and she is dead!" She giggled, though her demeanor quickly turned serious. "Enki is here yes, but young Recluse is trespassing, and Medusa does not like trespassers." Her tail began to rise over her back as she stared at him. Though he was bigger than her, things like that never unsettled her. She didn't take kindly to uninvited guests, and although this was Enki's brother, she didn't know if someone sent him here to spy, or if he was telling the truth.

Just as he began to say something, the Wraith shot forward, head tucked as she aimed to bash her skull right into Akuma's chest. A surprise attack to knock the wind from his lungs.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Akuma

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2023, 02:46 AM
"Yes, she was. That is why Medusa has Insomnia, and she is dead!" Clever...something he hadn't expected to hear from someone he had heard was as dumb as a rock. Clearly, that wasn't the case. Sure, she spoke in a strange way and had odd mannerisms in the few minutes that he had met her, but her words were clever, and already he was starting to feel...pissed that she called him Young Recluse. Was he doomed to live with that now or what? He opened his mouth to respond, but almost as soon as he did, he felt like he'd been sucker punched in the chest and the youth fell back, winded as Medusa's head slammed his chest. He coughed and sputtered as he dropped to his knees by the surprise attack. "What the fuck!" He groaned as he tried to catch his breath.

What was her deal!? Didn't like trespassers? Okay, that part he could understand...he probably shouldn't have just waltzed in here. But it was a little late to turn back now. Snarling, he snapped up and lunged towards her, thrusting his crystal horn at her as he aimed to slash at her shoulder. He was met with a yelp of pain, a wave of satisfaction coursing through him.

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

08-07-2023, 02:54 AM

Ha! Her surprise hit had, of course, surprised the boy and he fell to his knees gasping for air. While she was usually pretty chill, things were different with trespassers and those who acted in a threatening manner. Little Recluse had marched onto her territory demanding things, just like his dear ol' mother! Ha. Not on her watch. She thought he would've stayed down, but to her own surprise, Akuma lunged up, slashing his horn at her shoulder and catching her with it. The cut was shallow, but it still hurt and she yelped out of surprise more than anything. Out of retaliation, she slashed back with her claws, the sharpened points catching his cheek and leaving cuts in their wake. A sharpened bitch slap, if you will, sent the boy back to the ground.

Sure Medusa was smaller and lighter than most of her opponents, but she had a feral energy to her that few could match. Before he could get up, she lunged for the his neck, jaws threatening to choke him out until he surrendered.

"Medusa"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Life Can Turn You Upside Down Dancefloor of the Gods 01:41 AM, 08-07-2023 09:37 AM, 02-29-2024