Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
08-18-2023, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2023, 12:57 AM by Jaybird. Edited 1 time in total.)
So they were here now. The young girl had taken the time to sneak around the new territory that was their home. Mother hadnt decided on a den site yet, but Jay had found herself lounging underneath different trees each time. Silently accepting and observing the world around her.

Yet there was no wa of shaking her eerie glare. Jaybirds black eyes combd over her stick creation. Two stones holding the upright stick in place. She wanted to find some leaves to put on it. Art. Thats what it was. Maybe Tomie would know where to find some good leafs. Jay carefully picked herself up searching for her sisters scent.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
08-22-2023, 12:36 PM

Tomie was probably settling in worst of the three, she was on edge nearly all day, every day. Her guard only coming down when she had time to spend alone with her mother and sister. She trusted the wolves here as much as the black man seemed to trust them, so at least the feeling was mutual. But whatever peace Voodoo had meant for the family Tomie would not find it for some time. Until all three of them were elevated from the rank he'd foisted upon them she'd not be able to rest. Still there was little for her to do at the moment, she could run around the pack lands patrolling all she wanted but she knew it wasn't an effort that'd be chalked up to much. Especially up here where the sheer cliff's offered them much more protection from outside threats.

The young Klein girl was pacing around one of the wider mountain paths keeping close to the wall to help shield her from the chill wind that promised a cold winter and an overhang to keep any elements off her. The scent of Jay the only thing to pull her out of her little hiding spot. She glanced around, spotting her smaller sister making her way over the stone and Tomie jerked her head back towards where she'd just been pacing, beckoning Jay to join her under her little shelter.

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Jaybird

Hemlock
Reviver

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
08-22-2023, 01:30 PM
Jay sort of figured where her sisters scent led. She gracefully bounded to where Tomie beckoned her. It was kind of chilly up there her fur fluffing slightly. Tucking herpaws underneath her as she settled beside Tomie. "Seen any good leaves around here sis?" she looked up at Tomie. Jay didnt smile much these days, but her features were definitely more relaxed around probably the only wolf she wouldnt lie to.

"Im trying to finish a sculpture I was making." her tail wrapped around herself. When Jay looked put she enjoyed the way the land looked. Fall had to be her favorite season. Regardless of her detachment to other wolves, she had taken a liking to nature.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
09-26-2023, 12:31 PM

Tomie watched her sister bounce over to her, her gaze softer with Jay than it ever was with anyone else, their mother the only other exception. Jaybird had a grace to her that Tomie would never even be able to get close to. Though her sister wasn't tiny she was smaller than Tomie and had never bulked up quite the way she had. She leaned slightly into Jay for a moment, a small little gesture of her affection for the girl. "Here?" Tomie asked, brow furrowing as she turned her attention to the world out from under their overhang. All she could see was mountain, sky and on some of the higher peaks: snow.

"Probably won't be much up here." Few enough things seemed to grow up here, the patches of flora that could be found were sparse even if there were occasionally plants she'd never seen before. It was for a sculpture huh? "Well then I guess we better see what we can find, anything in mind?" She asked rising to her paws and stretching slightly.

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perks Fenrir's Maw 12:56 AM, 08-18-2023 11:01 AM, 01-04-2024