ardent

And time suddenly went backwards

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2014, 11:57 PM

The island was a quiet place, a quiet place for her to think and get away. It was fall now and she was four years old, yet her life seemed far from figured out. Like some sort of child she felt a unnecessarily huge emptiness in her heart. Vahva tried not to let it get to her too much, but with all of the pressures needed to figure it out soon or her life would go by in a flash. So the island provided a small sense of comfort. Her red eyes watching the waves roll into shore as she sat underneath a Palm tree in wonder.
There was a lot to think about, her time in the north. There was also the wolves she helped, the pups she raised. Was this really the life that she wanted to lead? What did she really desire out of her life, and what would make her happy for the remainder of it. A change of attitude? A perhaps leap of faith in those around her, in Valhalla. She wasn't sure where to start, or where to stop. What a confused girl she was.

Speech,

Krew

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:09 AM

YOUR AFRAID OF WHO I AM, A MONSTER WITH BEAUTY

SO CALL IT OFF BEFORE YOU FALL LOVE

Curled lips would set forth a foul noise of grimace through this island. Upon months and moon he of tracking for what he desired there finally came an opening where it was possible. His shoulders rolled backwards cracking along with nearly every inch of his spine as he approached his prey with every sense of confidence and dignity that he had. Stories were told of this beast, of his total conquest for bloodlust. Well perhaps not these new lands but the old northern continent was sure to have him packing before he picked off their young. Which only made it more e citing for him all together. Once Vahva was in sight, her fate was sealed automatically. Constantly beaten into her head, this was how the world worked.

He would tremble sizing himself up as he stood out on the sand in front of her. Brilliant brown and white pelt glimmering with his smirk of satisfaction. Opening his maw to speak tones she would not ignore. "Poor dove what have you been up to? Missing the life of a glorified bitch" he snickered. Now the games begin.

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:19 AM

Vahva was going to think more, her body rested and relaxed, but then something she almost didn't process came into view. Her red eyes widened, her body began to shiver and quake, as she did come to rise and have her tail tuck between her legs. It couldn't possibly be, not here, not now. But she would not mistake his scent, voice or appearance for another. She lowered her ears to rest on her skull in a form of submission and to deal with the heavy fear that plagued her heart. "K-krew, how, why are you here?" she questioned.
If this was real there was no telling what he was capable of. She was scared and she couldn't feel any other emotion but fear in his prescience unless he ordered her otherwise. Slave mentality driven into her like a rock into her skull. Vahva was hoping he was not here for her life, when she was just getting it back. Hopefully, he was wanting something else.

Speech,

Krew

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:33 AM

YOUR AFRAID OF WHO I AM, A MONSTER WITH BEAUTY

SO CALL IT OFF BEFORE YOU FALL LOVE

Krew was enjoying this, she still had fear in her heart. She had ripped out the last of his feelings, it was her fault he felt this way so he wanted her back. No matter what she would be his. Not for pleasure but for revenge as a puppet to follow him around and he would require nothing less. Besides probably using her as shield or otherwise other entertainment. But, she smelt of a pack, that would have to be dealt with carefully.
" Darling I wish to have you, listen to my words carefully" krew would inch closer to her. His muzzle shifting towards the top of her head, caressing it carefully as if she was a fragile window. "You have a pack yes, in order for you to come with me you must severe your ties with them. I will return to the pack lands with you, and you will act as if I am an old friend from the north. Tell your alpha that I am your mate and that you wish to leave with me. Then no harm will come to you or your friends. You will follow me wherever my dear. Make it convincing." he poured the plan nearly made him giggle. A wag of his tail would act in response to his joy.

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:44 AM

Vahva didn't move away from his touch, instead she moved into it for his bidding. Filling her with a sense of anguish, he was going to take her away. But at least shed be alive wouldn't she, this was something she was used to. Living simply to keep her heart beating and the people she loved safe, like itu. Her lungs would fill with air, and she would not cry for what the task had been given to her. He would not let her go now, and maybe someone would save her after they left. But at least they would be safe from his jaws.
Vahva would reply with a nod and smile at him giving a fake wag of her tail. This was what he wanted right, she adapted to avoid punishment out of fear. "Okay my dear, let us go it will be morning when we get back" she said, let them get it over with. There was a high possibility Valhalla would never see her again after she left.

Speech,

Krew

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:53 AM
HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD

nevermind that noise you heard

Joy would course through the demons veins. A grin spread on his face, yes this was perfect. A brainwashed bitch under his control. She would pay with her rights after what happened in his home, with his friend. She had no right to that throne when she took it so this was what she deserved. Tail cocked high he wood press against her side covering her with his scent.

Krew gave her a lock over that blue mane of hers as well. "Come the news the way" he would croak. As the two headed towards Valhalla. Things for Vahva would never be the sameagain, that was just a fact of fate indeed. What a wonderful night this had been for him.