gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
08-26-2023, 06:33 PM
The pale boy was rather… gloomy that day. Though his life was turning around and for the better, he couldn’t help but miss her. His mother. Her death was still unanswered and deep down, that hurt. Unlike his other siblings, he had had a special attachment to her and hearing the news had ripped his heart open. Not only had he lost a love interest, his home, and his path to glory, he had lost one of the wolves that meant the most to him. Breaking all four legs didn’t help either.

This was the reason he wanted to be alone that day. Having trekked out toward the western shores of Boreas, he felt inclined to swim his way to the crescent shaped island. It’s pale sands and calm waters were enticing. He needed to relax. It was all he focused on as he climbed from the chilly waters. Ignoring the crunch of sand between his toe, he found an open and flat spot to make a fire and lay down. Once the flames were warming and drying his wet pelt, he finally stretched out and laid his head upon the beach. Listening to the waves ebb along the shore, Ghoul closed his eyes if only for a moment.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-26-2023, 06:47 PM

The last time she had been out this way was to find herself stranded, miles from home with only her brothers looking for her. It had taken a nesting sea turtle to carry her back to land, although she was much larger now than she had been then. She wasn't even coming out here for any good reason. Maybe she was hoping to bump into Azure and get herself into another fight, maybe it was just a reminder of maybe the only place where her surroundings had ever been quiet. She had a lot on her mind, and it seemed like a good place to hide.

As she pulled her drenched body from the water and shook, her bioluminescence glowing happily with a decent dose of seawater, the scent of fire came to her nose. It seemed like someone else had the same idea and while she was curious, she wasn't too keen to encroach in case they had the same idea she had.

Still curiosity got the best of her. “Did yer mean ter wash up 'ere, or did the current drag yer?”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
08-26-2023, 07:07 PM
Ghoul was happy to relax by the warmth of his fire until the shore washed up something else. It wouldn’t take long until he heard paws upon sand. One eye opened just enough to watch the patchwork girl approach. Her rugged accent had him intrigued and while he rather be alone, he wouldn’t deny companionable company either.

“More or less,” he replied as he pushed his own paws upward until he was sitting. “You can join, if you’d like,” his voice is a soft though tense rumble as he shifts until he was comfortable. “Don’t have much to offer other than heat,” Ghoul’s ruby gaze turns to the antlered girl with an empty expression that somehow also appeared interested.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-26-2023, 07:53 PM

Having been raised in rough company, the girl chuckled and raised a brow at the offer of heat. “Darlin', we jus' met, not even gonna offer a girl a drink first?” Still she stepped closer to the fire and made herself comfortable, the clinking of bottles strung over her hips reminding her why she'd come out here in the first place. As luck would have it, she'd bought her own drinks planning to get plastered enough that she wouldn't be able to tell up from down, but with company, well she supposed it was good manners to share.

Deluge stretched out in the sand, and almost convinced herself it still held some heat from the day, before passing over a bottle and working on releasing the cork from her own. “I don' think either of us planned on findin' company tonight so let's lay down some ground rules, I'll be th' shipwrecked pirate, an' you can be the Chief o' this little spot o' land that I've found m'self marooned on,” there was a lopsided grin on her face, but she hoped it would be enough to convey that she wasn't too keen on sharing names or affiliations might ruin perfectly good company tonight.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

08-26-2023, 07:59 PM
Ghoul glances her and is earnestly taken aback. He had yet to really meet a female who was so… forward. Yet, he doesn’t allow her to set him off balance. His shoulders shrug in response. “I hadn’t brought any in hopes the tide would’ve taken me instead,” Ghoul replies as he turns an albeit sad but cheeky grin toward the girl. If she wanted to play this game, he would oblige.

As she stretches herself across the sand with her bottles clinking and nudging toward him, Ghoul takes it reluctantly. It is not often that he has time to drink so this is… unusual for him. The feeling makes him feel funny and rather not good. There is less control after he drinks, but maybe this time it is okay if he lets his sense go.

Taking a quick swig from the bottle, he glances at the girl through the flicker of firelight. “Alright Miss Pirate, what d’you say of the Chief of the Island then? Think this is a good ‘nough place to stay marooned, or what?” Already after two or three swigs, his speech his slurred and his eyes linger too long. Heck, who was he to care? She was the one who decided to stay and find out.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

08-26-2023, 08:26 PM

The raiders had a tendency to overproof their liquor and it never dawned on her that others did not partake so readily of spirits, so to find out her companion was a lightweight was a delight she hadn't expected to encounter. Under other circumstances the attention might have had her preening, but she was still... It was like there was a bad taste at the back of her mouth, and she hadn't had nearly enough to drink to wash it away yet. It might only come through as she stared into the flames though, she would do her best to otherwise keep it hidden.

When he agreed to play along, she happily fell into her role, "Well th' company is far better than th' last time I found m'self marooned here, the change in management is a most welcome one. An' it's been long enough since I last ate crabs that I could probably stomach 'em if I had ter..." She lifted her bottle again, taking a deep mouthful, and trying to ignore the cold wind blowing at her damp back. She would be dry again soon enough.

“Speech”

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

09-07-2023, 06:16 AM
The sunset swirled around him as he finally drug his eyes away from her. Something in the back of his brain was telling him how rude it was to stare so openly. Fuck if he actually cared. Not much he cared for these days. Except... a wave of sadness washes over him again and he quickly takes another swig as she goes into her speech. It is enough to distract him from the agony that tears at his insides. Lifting his paw to cover a hiccup, he glances down to the shoreline where the crustaceans she spoke about scuttle back and forth during the twilight hour.

"'Onestly? I ain't ever had crab before," his slurred speech and lack of proper words is a clear indication that Ghoul had hardly ever drank before. Booze was not a hot commodity during his younger days and even now in Insomnia, it's not something Medusa sought out. "Glad, I s'pose, yer in bett'r company," Ghoul adds on with a simple smile as he allows himself to glance back over at her after a few minutes of staring at his surroundings. "So how does a pirate like yerself get stran'ed out 'ere?" Ghoul asks as he lets out a laugh. Unless Mac wanted to play, Ghoul was never one to really... act or be silly.

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

09-15-2023, 10:04 PM

She chuckles when he mentions having never had crab before, “Half yer luck, they're fiddly an' there's barely any meat in 'em.” she responded with a chuckle, trying to keep the mood light. When he asked how she got stranded, a little of the amused light fled from her eyes. She might well have been a born performer in another life, but in this one? Well, she could still talk her way around and out of trouble if she had to.

“I was set upon by a great fleet o' ships, just about blasted m' us all ter smithereens!” She lamented rather convincingly. “As if tha' wasn't enough, great tentacles came writhin' out'ter th' sea ter drag m' ship an' crew beneath th' waves,” She had been gesticulating rather dramatically with her free paw, but now she flopped back, exposing her belly and raising her paw to her temple in mock anguish, “'M all tha's left now...” She took another swig of her drink, wondering if she had the Chief at all convinced with her horrible sob story.

“Speech”

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

09-20-2023, 09:27 AM

Ghoul was a bit too buzzed to notice the shift in her reflection. Unlike the Pirate Captain, he was a lightweight, and after the fourth or so sip from the bottle, he couldn't tell if it was the water or him sloshing back and forth. So when she begins to lament about her troubles aboard a fleet of ships, Ghoul turns to her wide-eyed. He listens intently with both ears perked forward and jaw slightly opened. Absolutely amazed. Or drunk. Actually both. "No way" he breathes as he slouches down to the sand until he was on his side and his lower legs were skewed rather awkwardly.

"Soun's as if you were quite the cap'n. None of yer crew survived?" Ghoul played along rather well even if his slurred speech was hard to understand. He eyed her rather curiously as she draped her own body across the sand and placed her paw over her face. Truth be told, she was pretty (or it was alcohol talking because he did rather prefer girls much smaller than himself) and though he should have been embarrassed for staring, he wasn't.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mama, What am I Without You? Silver Island 06:33 PM, 08-26-2023 02:49 PM, 10-27-2023