An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
08-29-2023, 12:39 PM
The Armada was raiding, the healers were healing. A few wolves were left to hold the fort at the Armada. But Kite didn't kid herself for a heartbeat. She wasn't holding anything, she was left behind. Denied access to the raid, unwanted for guarding the junior healers. She waited until the Raiders and healers had departed, and then she left the Armada territory. She had better things to do, after all.

She made her way to the cave outside of Armada territory where she had held Beru set up. It was empty of course. The scent of him had faded away, leaving nothing left. Much like the man himself, actually. He had missed their rendezvous a while ago, and she hadn't seen him since. She kicked a wall near the entrance and stormed out again. Emotions burning through her. She glanced up at the moon, then over at Lioness. "You might as well bugger off too. Just like the rest of them."

Malico

Elysium
Hunter

Advanced Fighter (115)

Advanced Hunter (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Critical Attack!
09-20-2023, 06:05 PM

The night holds such mystery and wonder for the young Mendacium boy. Truthfully, Malico has never really traveled far from Elysium lands but, tonight, the boy had decided to see what all the night holds. With the silver goddess high on her perch, the boy’s purple form slips beneath trees and around rocks, skirting the invisible borders of the pack that inhabits the Col until he finds himself on a strange, cold beach. Toes splay as he grips the sand, enjoying the way it feels between his toes and he even flexes his obsidian claws in a distinctly feline gesture as he kneads the ground for a few minutes.

However, the scent of a pack wolf soon hits his nostrils and the boy shrinks back toward the shadows that the cliff walls off. While he doesn’t remember crossing any borders, Mal doesn’t want to take the chance of being caught this far away from Elysium lands. Not that he isn’t allowed off pack lands it’s just that… he hasn’t really taken the time to go out and explore. A tall, teal-streaked girl disappears into the mouth of a cave and Malico stays pressed against the dark face of the cliff while using the direction of the wind to his advantage as he strains his crystal clogged ears to hear.

Malico hears the girl kick something before she reappears outside, anger and frustration written in every taut muscle of her form. Curious, the boy watches as she looks to a cat before suggesting that they bugger off too. A smile wiggles the corners of his lips and he detaches from the shadows, slowly sauntering up to the taller girl as he carefully drawling out, “My, my. Seems like someone is in a foul mood. I mean, that wall did nothing to you and yet you kicked it.” The boy offers a teasing tsks at the girl and a gentle shake of his skull as he comes to a stop near her.

Blue eyes meet the strangers crystallized gaze and he cocks his head to the side as he asks, “Care to share what is going on?” His posture is open and relaxed as a lopsided grin tugs at his lips. While his first words had been teasing, his last question is asked with genuine curiosity and all hits of mocking have fallen away. Should the girl wish to share, Malico is ready and willing to listen.

"Malico Mendacium"

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
10-22-2023, 10:59 PM

She startled at the sound of a voice, and whipped around to see the purple boy that walked towards her. For a second - just a very small one, mind you - she had thought Beru had returned. But she didn’t recognise the wolf that approached. She hadn’t heard him appear, either. She felt her fur prickle, and the look she levelled at him was far from friendly. “What’s it to you?” She growled.

Had he been spying on her? She didn’t trust easily, and lately she was feeling even pricklier than usual. She glared at the purple wolf, and wondered if she would need to defend herself. If she had to, she would prove that she could take him on!

"Speech"

Malico

Elysium
Hunter

Advanced Fighter (115)

Advanced Hunter (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Critical Attack!
10-23-2023, 05:37 PM

The purple boy carefully watches the unknown girl as she bristles, her growled question sharp with anger and distrust. Brow lifts skyward as he rolls his shoulders in a shrug, a bored yawn splitting his maw as he suddenly dips down low in stretch. His voice is light and carefree as he says, “Nothing. Just thought you were angry and may want to talk about it.” Malico takes his time stretching, long legs moving further away from his body in a show as he attempts to show her just how non-threating he is. Finally, he stands back up to his full height only to unceremoniously plop his butt down on the ground.

Head cants as he offers up a cocky smirk and says, “It is no skin off my nose if you don’t want to talk about it. Just seems weird that a pack wolf would be in this cave, kicking walls and grumbling at cats.” Mal raises his front paws in a show of surrender before the girl can even react to his words and quickly adds, “But what do I know? I’m all alone, far from my pack lands, with a strange, angry girl and her cat!” Unvoiced humor lingers in his eyes as his lips wiggle in an attempt to hold back the laughter that makes its way up into his throat.

"Malico Mendacium"

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-05-2023, 08:51 PM

She snared at Malico, did he expect her to… what, cry and talk about her feelings? She wasn’t weak! Just like everyone else, he saw her and thought she was a weakling. She stomped closer to the purple wolf. She didn’t care if he was a threat. She could handle herself! Stepping into range, she raised a paw. Reaching over to jab it at their shoulder. “I’m fine! She told him, her angry voice making it clear that everything was perfectly peachy, of course.

He was… he was laughing at her, wasn’t he? “Yeah! Well maybe you should be scared. No one to save you if I kick your ass” She warned him. Tempted to do exactly that. That would show him.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Unforgiving Caves of the Past 12:39 PM, 08-29-2023 03:16 AM, 02-13-2024