gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-01-2023, 09:44 PM

Seven, Deluge pulled a face. Seven little brothers and sisters to contend with, and of course her mother just had to make the whole affair a dramatic thing, almost drowning in the process... not that she would raise any of these gripes with her father. Taking a quick dip in the water to make whatever made her coat glow happy and to stave off infection in her stab wound, she emerged from the water with a shake. With the days growing shorter and the water getting colder, the raiders would need to wrap up their ferrry or bridge or whatever they were building sooner than later. Her shaking done, she reset her new hat squarely on her head and with thoughts of construction to be completed at the back of her mind, she made her way across the beach in search of her father. She had no intention of blindsiding her old man when the time came.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-08-2023, 07:22 AM

He'd only been wandering along the beach in search of something. Honestly, he couldn't remember what. Maybe he just needed a break. From what? Oh, just some puppies. Seven of them. Seven was a lot more than four. Gil had forgotten how needy and whiny and loud puppies were. But, in a way, he enjoyed watching them squirm around. What surprised him was their coloring. Unlike the last batch, these ones ended up way different than he and Modesty put together. Now, Gil was no scientist and knew little of genetics, but he still thought it odd that they threw so many colors or not colors this time.

His mind wandered as he dragged his toes through the sand. There was so much that needed to be done. Thankfully their boat and bridge ferry system of sorts was almost done. The water had turned frigid with winter coming and he, like the rest, was not prepared to brave the waters. As he made his way across the beach, he heard the sound of someone trudging through those chilly waters. Looking up to see who it was, he relaxed instantly at the sight of his daughter. Gil approaches in almost a lazy fashion, unhurried and relaxed. "Nice hat," he comments as his yellow eyes move over her and hesitates only momentarily on the wound that appears agitated on her leg.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-08-2023, 09:47 PM

The girls chest puffs out at her fathers comment about her new hat and a crooked smile crosses her face, “Would I even be able ter try an' make m'self a captain if I didn' 'ave a hat?” She gave her old man credit, he wouldn't have missed the way Scald was sulking or Dread was hanging around, or the way she barely seemed to be on the island in recent weeks. “I been thinkin', dangerous, I know,” She left a break to snicker at her own comment, brilliant smile never leaving her face. “I wan'ter start a band, get back ter m'roots, yer know?” After all, she had been born a pirate, “Act under a cover o' tradin', we can let yer know where th' easy targets are, come help if yer get in th' shit, but get out there an' move around, eyes an' ears, slip in a few raids o' our own.” It all made perfect sense to her, but how would her old man take it?

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-09-2023, 05:28 AM

Gil blinks softly at her first statement. Or was it a question? He didn't have a hat so... wait a minute. Captain? Captain of what? His lips parted slightly, about to speak, but Deluge continued. Ah, the girl was always one for the words and the flare. But he can't help but be amused at her jokes and snickers, adding in his own bemused smirk and soft shake of his head. Even his chest rumbles slightly with a held-back chuckle as she comments that thinking was dangerous.

It is her next statement that leaves him blinking once more. Deluge wanted to start a band? To trade as a cover? Be their information source? His brow raises as he ponders her inquisition. No doubt, she would recruit that Dread boy, but who else would follow? She couldn't possibly lead a band with just herself and the boy.  "Who else are you taking from the Raiders?" Gil questions first as he simply looks upon his daughter. He cannot hide his smile, his pride. She is two years old now and unlike certain other old men, he is not possessive. If her wish was to break out on her own, who was he to stop her? Plus, having a small group on their side to help raid and pester the other wolves of Boreas would be nice. "I won't stop you, but you also cannot take everyone from me," he muses with another small quirk of his brow.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Audacity succeeds as often as it fails Daager Isle 09:44 PM, 09-01-2023 05:15 AM, 12-13-2023