olympiads { JOINING }

Nightmare

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2014, 06:22 PM
With a royal farewell,

and an animate spell, you won't have time to prepare.

The dame had recently been exploring the depth of Alacritian territory, looking to find a smaller pack. She would lower her crown to the ground, inhaling the scents of the lands. The other rogue wolves called this place the Dancefloor of the Gods. The dark pelted dame's paws skimmed the ground as she strode several paw steps before stopping to inhale one more, the scent of wolf drifting onto her maw. She gave a long cry in signal of her presence and sat down, awaiting her call to be heeded. The alphess of the pack this land was ruled by was surely nearby. The dame's sea green irises glinted in the sunlight, gazing about the landscape.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-05-2014, 08:22 PM

If Virgil was nearby Helios was not immediately aware of it. The man was just doing what he felt was right. His family was here, his wife, his sons. Virgil and her children, they were all here and he would guard and protect them. So he had been doing a patrol of the boarder, making sure the scents that marked their territory were still there, when the call reached him.
His niece was no doubt looking after her children and so the man had no qualms about answering it. As he drew towards the edge of the lands ruby gaze fell upon the female. She bore a slight resemblance to Natalya, though he could never confuse anyone for his precious wife. He drew up before her and settled upon his haunches.
"Greetings, I am Helios Olympus. I am certain Virgil will be here in a moment," That was a truth, despite how busy she was it seemed the young woman always showed up where she was needed eventually, "in the meantime how may I help you?"

talk, think

Nightmare

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 06:54 PM
With a royal farewell,

and an animate spell, you won't have time to prepare.

"I wish to join the ranks of your pack, Helios Olympus, and I would like if I would be accepted." The dame would say as the rusty brute approached, her lips moving smoothly as she stood up, inhaling the scents of the male Olympian. Once she was familiar with the scent, her sea green irises were half-hidden by her eyes, as the dame strode toward the brute, almost flirtatiously. Her haunches lay on the ground as she stopped about ten feet from the brute.

"If you would like to know, I am Nightmare, Nightmare Vasilisk, but you may call me just Night." The dame gave a small glint of her teeth in a grin, before turning, waiting for the brute's reply.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2014, 09:24 PM

She arrives late, noting Helios?s presence with a pleased smile. She has noted her Uncle around recently, and the matriarch always makes note of those she sees around, involved in things. She pauses before the woman, dipping her head in a respectful greeting. ?Virgil Olympus, Empress of the Olympus pack and matriarch of the Olympus family,? she introduces. She mentions that she wishes to be accepted, which receives a raised brow from the goddess.

?Tell me about yourself, Nightmare,? she requests, a simple enough question for the stranger in front of her. She will not let complete strangers have the run of her pack, not when she has little precious lives to look after. She watches, fiery gaze judging each movement the woman makes, as if to determine the very contents of her soul.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]