Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-06-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014, 06:37 AM by Falk.)

The large, russet male padded across the dark sands of the cove, pacing from one end of the cove to the other. Things in his memories were still fuzzy at best. He remembered bits and pieces of things, like his childhood and his sisters names, but other things were still slowly coming back to him. He had been endlessly wandering around Alacritis, not knowing who he was or where he was, for months now. All of the sudden a few days before things began to come back piece by piece. He got caught in a huge storm and hit on the head with a falling branch two seasons before, and now here he was, lost with just a good portion of his recent memories back.

He paused and looked out at the ocean, his blue gaze searching the skyline like some sort of answer might be there. "My name is Falk, my sister is Sibille, and I think I have a brother... Taurig! My brother is Taurig." He had been slowly piecing together his memories like this for the last couple of hours, building back his recent memories from when he left his mother to come to Alacritis till now. So far he had been successful, but it would be so much easier if there was someone to fill in the blanks and jog his memories.

Speech
Thought
Others

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Her past few week had been hectic. An earthquake, meeting Nekane in the battlefield, the arrival of three new wolves in Tortuga. One of those wolves she had mixed feelings about- though one particular emotion stood out, annoyance. She had slipped from the territory that day to take a break from all the stress, but as her life would have it, her stress would only intensify. She had nearly stumbled upon a stranger, as she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and heard some of his speech before she had the chance to announce herself. Taurig. The name brought a memory in her mind, what she had heard from the pack- and meeting the blind king once, when he had come to talked to their shared father. She hesitated for a moment, her eyes studying the brown wolf- wondering if he had noticed her scent yet.

"That makes you my brother as well" She would speak, her voice smooth- as she announced her presence. She stepped towards him, moving herself into his line of sight, her violet eyes impassive. She didn't know this male, but apparently they shared a parent. She wondered how many other Armada's she would meet lurking within the lands. She would stand there, unsure if he'd speak to her- but curious to see just who he was.

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-07-2014, 08:32 AM

He had just turned around to begin his path across the beach again when a voice suddenly caught his attention. His ears shot up from where they were pinned back against his head and his blue gaze turned to see a white form near-by. She wasn't pure white though, no, she had a curved mark above her eye in a red hue along with a yellow line under the same eye. It was hard to see from this angle, but he thought he saw a mark of similar colors on her hip as well.

His eyes showed his confusion as he took her in, sure that even in his scattered memories he had never met her. I'm your brother?" he asked, padding toward her, but leaving a fair distance between them. He wasn't sure of her yet and only fools made them selves comfortable with strangers. "How can that be?" His rumbling bass tone held the confusion he felt. His mind worked, trying to put together the pieces.

Before the stranger could answer, something dawned on him, his ears flicking and his eyes showing his sudden clarity. His father... That's why he had come to Alacritis. He came looking for his brother, who had left with their father. Some of the tension fell from his shoulders, but he didn't let himself completely relax. "Isardis. We're related through Isardis."

He sighed, giving his head a little shake. "Sorry, my memories are a bit... scrambled at the moment."

Speech
Thought
Others

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 02:25 AM
Her eyes studied the mottled brown, russet, and cream male. His blue eyes were a stunning color, and she wondered if that was a gift of their father's genetics. He was taller than she, and built thicker- heftier. He still held an air of grace that seemed apparent in all her siblings. She watched as he looked at her, wondering what he saw with those bright eyes. 'I'm your brother?' He would question and she would nod slightly. 'How can that be?' He went on, and she fought back a sarcastic comment. The poor brute seemed... off. What was wrong with him? A few moments later he realized, that they shared a father and she nodded slightly, finally speaking again. "Yes. Isardis is my father." She agreed, her tone quiet. He mentioned that his memories were scrambled, and her brow furrowed.

She stepped towards him, her violet eyes scanning his features for injury. "Were you injured? Did someone hurt you?" She questioned, her tone soft, though internally she bristled. It didn't matter that she didn't know him, they shared blood. "My name is Roman." She added as an afterthought, pausing a few feet away from him and she settled back onto her hips, her violet eyes never leaving him.

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-08-2014, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 07:22 AM by Falk.)

Falk stood still as the woman who was apparently his sister examined him for injuries. "Yes and no," he replied. "I think there was a storm and something hit me in the head... I was injured, but it's healed now. All I remember is waking up and not even being able to remember my name. That was months ago. I'm beginning to remember now." Once she had introduced herself and sat down he followed suit, settling on his haunches as he added, "And I'm Falk. It's nice to finally meet you, sister."

He paused as he attempted to gather his thoughts some more, his sky-ble gaze looking up to her as he realized that she may now some answers to his questions. Actually, he was almost certain she would since she was related to him. "So... Isardis had lots of children, right? I honestly don't remember much about him. I'm not sure I've ever met him... And Taurig, do you know what he's been up to?" he asked, really only touching the edge of the iceberg of questions he had. He wondered how much of his life he was missing from his memories and wondered how long it would take to slowly gather them all back.

Speech
Thought
Others

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 04:43 PM
She listened carefully to his story, her dark eyes reflecting a neutral emotion. Her head tilted as he spoke... months? He had been without his memory for months? How had he survived? Could he remember how to hunt? She was slightly baffled, but she didn't question it- instead she committed his name to memory. Falk, her brother Falk. "I'm glad you didn't suffer worse injury, Falk." She would murmur, her voice soft. She smiled slightly, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." He would go on to talk about their shared father and she chuckled. "He has many children. I keep finding more and more siblings of mine." She would agree. "You've never met Isardis?" She questioned, slightly offput. Her own brother hadn't met the king who had sired them?! He asked about Taurig, and her eyes clouded momentarily.

"I have never met Taurig on a personal level. The first and last time that I saw him, he gave his throne to Isardis in exchange for his mate- Father had claimed her, trying to get back at Taurig for betraying him, in the way that he had. Deteste took over, and later handed the throne to me." She paused, not sure what to voice about the incident. "I do not know if you saw him after Isardis challenged him, but physically he was very damaged." She paused, unsure what to say next.

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-08-2014, 05:14 PM

"No, I haven't crossed paths with him as of yet," he replied when she questioned him about it. He supposed it was a bit strange to live in the same lands as your own father and somehow never meet him face to face, but somehow he had managed it. She went on to explain what had happened with his brother since he had disappeared, shock crossing his features. So much had happened... she mentioned the challenge and he vaguely remembered it. "Yes... I was there I think. Toward the end, after it was over. Yes, they were carrying him off when I arrived." He remembered that being a hard day for all of them involved.

He sighed, feeling like he was lost in this world that had moved on without him. After a moment of silence between them Falk lifted his gaze back to Roman, trying to pin down more questions to ask of her. But what else could he really ask? The only thing he could really remember was his time with Taurig and she had explained what had happened with him and he was sure that if she knew where he was she would have said. Instead he shifted his focus a bit, wanting to know more about his new found sibling instead. "You're the leader of Tortuga now, hm? How is it doing? Do you enjoy it there?" He honestly wasn't sure what else to say to the snowy white fea. He was still reeling from all the information he had just gathered. He wished he knew where he was supposed to be, where he belonged. Right now he felt like he was in limbo.

Speech
Thought
Others

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM
He hadn't met his own father and was in the same land as the king? She had traveled so far just to meet the man- the legend that her mother claimed was greatness. From what she had learned so many others had also traveled far, and Falk was probably one of them but he hadn't even met Isardis. "If you want to meet him, Falk, I would gladly accompany you to Glaciem." She paused, " I haven't visited in a while." The last part was as much as a confession as an explanation. So he had been at the challenge, she wondered how that tempered his feelings towards Isardis. "He recovered, though he's blind and sterile now, according to what I've heard and the little I've seen." She said softly. "I don't know if you were around still to see that much." Parts of her felt sympathy for her cobalt brother but the rest of her? She was confused as to why he had defied Isardis in the first place- their father wasn't unreasonable.

He asked about Tortuga and she felt a bit more comfortable. "Tortuga was chaotic when I took over. There were barely a handful of wolves- and some left when Deteste fell ill. I've been working with the ones that stayed and trying to recruit others, to build a family up. It's been a challenge but they're thriving." She spoke with pride about her home, she had come to love it- to want to protect it desperately. "Tortuga has changed paws so many times, but I love it there. I've grown to love it." She confessed, and couldn't deny the excitement that she felt when she spoke of her home, empire, and family. "What about you Falk? What are your plans now that your memory is returning?" She inquired. Would he seek out their father or Taurig? What would he do?

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-09-2014, 01:24 AM

Did he want to see his father? He wasn't so sure. He pondered it as his sister offered to go with him to Glaciem, but he wasn't exactly biting at the bit to go see their sire. He had come to this land to find Taurig, not Isardis, and as Roaman confirmed their father had all but destroyed his brother. Though sometimes he wondered if he had heard the full story. He wasn't all that involved in his brother's life when he did find him, from what he could recall, so he very well could have only heard part of what happened. He pushed the thought away for now, instead turning his attention back to Roman as she began to speak once more.

Hearing how Roman spoke about her pack made him smile. It was always good to hear someone having a passion for something and his sister clearly had that for Tortuga. Well, he was glad at least that Tortuga ended up in good paws. "What about you Falk? What are your plans now that your memory is returning?" That was a very good question, one he wished he knew a sure answer to. He was sure there was still holes in his memory, things that were still fuzzy and that he was still forgetting. He thought he might know where to begin figuring those things out, but once he did where would he go? "I'm really not quite sure," he admitted honestly. Before I do anything else I want to find my sister Sibelle and work on unscrambling the rest of my memories, but after that... I'm not sure." He paused, thinking as he spoke. "If after I do all of that, could I come visit you in Tortuga? Maybe you can finally introduce me to Isardis."

Speech
Thought
Others

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Come to think of it, she hadn't seen her father in over a season. She hadn't even scented him at the shared bored between Tortuga and Glaciem. She was worried about him. Had the stress of leading gotten to him, he wasn't as young as he used to be after all. She sighed slightly, nodding at Falk's words as he spoke of his plans. "Of course, you're welcome in Tortuga anytime- Falk." She agreed- of course he was welcome, he was family even if she didn't know him. "Sibelle." She repeated the name absentmindedly. The name was familiar, and another wolf she would need to meet. "Another Armada?" She questioned, trying to log the name to her memory. It looked like she had a lot of family to track down, and a lot to meet. She wasn't totally sure how she felt about having so much family, though she welcomed the experience.

ooc: crap short reply, sorry. .__.

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-15-2014, 01:07 PM

"Yes, another Armada. She is from my litter. The last time I saw her she was with Taurig, so there's no telling where she might be..." He pondered it over, wondering where his sister, and his brother for that matter, could be. Of course, he would head toward the island where they had been living before to see if by some chance they were still there... if he could remember where it was. Perhaps it would come to him with the more land he covered. The more places seen, the more things to trigger his hidden memories.

He gave a little shake of his head and stood with a sigh. "I'm sorry to run off so soon after meeting you, but I really need to find Sibelle. I think finding her would help with my memories, you know. There's still something I just can't remember, like huge chunks of things are missing still..." He shrugged and added, "But I will come see you and Tortuga and maybe even Isardis soon, I promise."

Speech
Thought
Others