Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2023, 08:58 PM
There was so much going on, but he knew he needed to check in with Nirah. The wolf was searching for answers about his mother, and he needed to give him more training. Get him ready if he found the murderer. He made his way to the beach training rings. Here at least was unaffected by the flooding. It seemed oddly peaceful in comparison, the little fishing huts dotted along the sand.

He felt the cool wind of winter in his fur. Another reminder of how much there was to do, and how little time there was to do it. He turned his head into the wind, as he raised his muzzle and summoned the son of Recluse to him. This catch up was overdue, and they had much to catch up on.

"Speech"

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-12-2023, 02:35 AM
What had he spent his time doing really? Nirah had seen his father, promptly rejected him, thrown a fit and still had nothing to show for it. He’d been too angry perhaps to concentrate on a resemblance of training. He was growing larger and by now he nearly reached his towering height. Thick muscles had grown beneath his fur and the fiery wolf wasn’t even sure where to place his unneeded energy. Nirah stiffened hearing the warlords call, silently he grimaced. There wasn’t much time left that he’d be here right? What exactly was he supposed to do or want for that matter.

He didn’t keep the warlord waiting. Nirah was forever great full for the help Sirius had offered. He was still in a sense of mourning in a way. He needed to track down his mothers killer, that’s what he needed no? He smiled greeting Sirius with a more pleasant tone. "Afternoon Sirius." Nirah dipped his head. Hoping that it didn’t look like he was being lazy.
Note: Nirah regularly takes the herb Ashwagandha . His scent and voice match that of a young male wolf

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-12-2023, 10:04 PM
He had told Nirah that he could stay until the end of Autumn, but on the day that Nirah might have left, the Armada had faced a disaster. On top of that, neither he nor Recluse’s son had managed to dig any further into her death. Time raced ahead of them, and he could feel it passing through his old bones.

“Nirah” He said, nodding his head to the red tinged wolf to return the greeting. “I know things haven’t turned out as they have hoped, but if you wish to stay longer in the Armada, you may. I know you have further to go in your training, and we have still felt so little…” He grimaced, that Recluse’ murder still had their freedom grated at him.

"Speech"

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

09-17-2023, 02:36 AM
Nirah Klein
"Sorry bud, im no free real estate…."

Nirah was here thinking he would be scolded. Though he wasn’t blind, it really hadn’t took much to connect the dots. The flood, that he hadn’t really done anything to help with. He’d been somewhere else searching for clues. He felt at ends the armada wolves had put up with him and he really hadn’t given anything in return. "I don’t wish to impose if you need the space given what’s happened,here I was scolding myself for being lazy. Not like I’ve been much proactive with my own training." he shook his head giving a sigh. Sirius himself must have been exhausted .

"I’ll take what training I can get, but if there’s anything I can do to help you and the Armada in these times please let me know. So far I haven’t been able to track the murderers scent anywhere and with winter coming it best I stick near." Nirah hoped Sirius would be pleased. Nirah himself felt his anger ebb away, he didn’t know anything about these wolves. Maybe he should take the time to learn while he was here. Before he could think of a home to return to.
Note: Nirah regularly takes the herb Ashwagandha . His scent and voice match that of a young male wolf

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-22-2023, 04:11 PM
He shook his head at the tawny wolf. “You’ve been searching for scraps of information with no leads to go on, I don’t blame you for that. As for what’s happened here, we could use your help. I should have extended you a proper invitation to join the Armada at the beginning.” He explained, he had promised as much in the wake of Recluse’s death.

“If you wish to join officially, the offer is there” He told Recluse’s son, and as for the offer of help - “There's a lot to do, from clearing out rumble, to rebuilding and restocking.” He explained, and every set of paws would be put to use.

"Speech"

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

09-23-2023, 11:53 AM
Nirah Klein
"Sorry bud, im no free real estate…."

Sirius had been a comforting individual since Nirah had come to his borders before. All nirah had known for most of his life had been the sands of the pirates. He clung to the memory of his mother probably more than he thought he should. Yet it didnt stop his feeling of shock when Sirius offered him a position in the Armada. Nirah blinked in surprise hoping that the man didnt catch the hitch in his breath. He hadnt really wanted to think about where hed go after his training. But he just simply couldnt abandon the Armada now.

"The armada does indeed feel like my home now. If youll have me ill do my best." he dipped his head. Not knowing if Sirius truly knew how much the youth appreciated the offer. He thought for a moment. "Then ill help where paws are needed. Just tell me where to be." or hed seek out the others for direction.