size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-14-2023, 05:17 PM

It was cold as balls! The wind was whipped up something fierce, something she was used to already due to growing up on the coast even if not this one but she sure as hell hadn't expected it to get this cold here, even if it was winter. So she was sheltered inside the bigger of the buildings on the island, one of the more commonly used common spaces. She glared up at the dark sky from the open entrance but when she started to see what she thought were scatterings of white flakes she decided she didn't want any part of that. Her name was Flurry, didn't mean she wanted to experience one. So guess that meant she needed to find something to amuse herself with in here. But this particular building had already been pretty thoroughly explored so maybe she needed to find someone? Might as well try right? Pick up a scent and see if anyone else had decided that two snow flakes was two too many.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Navis

Raiders Hollow
Regent

Intermediate Navigator (30)

Intermediate Fighter (40)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
11-15-2023, 01:18 AM

She was so bored! Everyone had disappeared and gone to explore without her already since she had woken up so late, but now that she was awake, she had nothing to do! She rolled around on the old tattered bed in her parents room, her prickly fur rubbing off on their sleeping space. That'd show them for not waking her up this morning! She sat up, the tiny girl jumping off the bed and trotting out into the old halls. She could see that it was snowing outside, and she wasn't too keen on going outside and getting wet. Granted, they lived on an island, but that didn't mean she had to get all wet and cold and feel gross! No, not today. Maybe there was someone hanging around that she could play with?

Only one way to find out! The little runt went exploring the halls, peeking into every hidey hole she could find until she eventually made it downstairs. There! She found someone! Her tail set to wagging as she bounded across the space between them. "Hey you! Why's it so cold outside!? I'm bored! Mum and dad didn't wake me up!" She plopped her little butt in front of her big sister and pouted, looking up at her with big, innocent eyes.

Raider Brats

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 01:41 PM

Had she stumbled into her parents den by accident? Possibly, the low visibility could do that. Either way an absolutely minuscule child bounced her way over to her. Like tiny. She'd called Callie that but maybe it fit whoever this sister was better. Would it rub her sister the wrong way if she gave this sister a nickname to imply she was tall? Did Flurry even know any that didn't sound like they were about someone's weight? "Oh my god, rude!" Flurry played along with her sister's words, settling in a sitting position that didn't pull her paws out from under the girl.

"It's cold because it's winter and winter has decided to be an... a butt." Had she just been about to say ass? Yes, yes she had. "It's windy and blowing snow, a type of storm called a blizzard." Why was she teaching the kid this? Well maybe she was just getting swept up in the whole being an older sister thing. "My name is Flurry, a different winter weather type, your older sister by the way." Yeah just slid that in there, totally not awkward at all.

"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Indoor recess Daager Isle 05:17 PM, 09-14-2023 07:47 AM, 02-17-2024