gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-01-2023, 07:12 AM
This place had to look better in the spring. At least that’s what she thought looking at all the dull bare branches. She sighed at the ugliness, soft snow blanketing the ground. Ruby watched her paws make prints as she wove between the nooks trees. This land was large, definitely would make for a good home. Her nose made note of every scent. Little shrubs also dotted the paths. Only a few tufts of dead grass poking out from underneath the snow. There must be something more interesting deeper in right?

She sighed scattering some of the snow with her paws. The ground underneath was a dark muddy brown. Flecks of white sparkling in the sunlight. Still this did not bring any excitement. This trip better not be a waste of her time. She supposed she preferred auester weather over whatever this was. Still it had to be done, so she continued to explore.

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
10-01-2023, 08:56 PM

Cifarelli hated this place. Why his brother had chosen to bring them here was a question he could not answer himself. And, with the lack of Sephiran's presence he could not easily ask the purple bastard. Even if he wanted to. Bloody maw leaked onto the snow tavern as he walked. The decapitated head of a coyote hanging by an ear between teeth swaying with each step taken. Its life easily snatched for attempting a fight with the Saxe male. He took no time to torment the canine. Their fight quick as he ripped the pieces into two. Leaving behind the body to toss into the pits of his fiery ocean later. Buried and hidden away beneath one of the many trees back north. This was simply a price. A thing to play with when bored strikes.

It seemed, though, that such a feeling would soon be relinquished. There was a scent on the cold winds. Paws not his own indented the ground. And he quickened his pace to see what fun lied ahead.
"Speaks"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-02-2023, 09:52 PM
It didnt really take her that long to catch the scent. A stranger who didnt belong to a pack. How refreshing really. Ruby coveres up the dirt with snow before making her way through the bare trees. Then she saw that he too was making his way towards her. So did he seek company too. From his looks and scent he must have just been shy of two years. It reminded her of her precious reqouis.

"Is there anything more interesting than these dull ass trees.?" she commented sarcastically. The path she took still was a good fifteen feet from him. "My names Valerie. Im scouting lands." she looked around. Well scouting good places to hide from her crimes.

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
10-07-2023, 08:51 AM

Her words sparked the air with a question. To set the fire following a name. Cifarelli bloodied lips smirked. Clearly, she knew not of who he was and this made it even more interesting in the slightest. The Saxe male dropped the coyote's head. Laying a paw on top so it did not roll away too far. "I was just thinking the same thing." Voice low and guttural, he raised a brow. "Cifarelli Saxe."

There was no reason not to introduce his last name. He was God of Gods. A Devil amongst Devils. Demon who haunted the dreams of others. And this pretty female so happened to be one of many who would fall victim to his antics. Little did she know.
"Speaks"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-14-2023, 07:29 PM
It was funny being able to recognize her own kind. Yet she really just, didn’t care today. She stared blankly at the coyote head humming for a soft moment. Ruby turned and continued down the path. "At least red looks nice in the snow." thankfully so did her beautiful purple pelt. Her paws trying to coax twigs and whatever else she could find out of the frozen ground. It was easy to see far during this season. It would’ve made it difficult for wolves to hide themselves if they didn’t know what they were doing.

"Is there a special reason men around here use their surname?" Ruby asked tilting her head. Then again there were some large groups around. Disgusting. At least this one didn’t stink of a pack. Out here it was all out for yourself and she was no different. What was the name of that bitch she’d killed? A Klein or something. Whatever, she pushed the thought away her eyes scanning the edges of dense naked branches. A few dangling off the trees.

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
10-16-2023, 08:16 PM

"I wouldn't know. Nor, do I give a fuck." The Saxe male observed the way she moved. Watching everything she did in case there was a trick up her sleeves. Rather paws. There was something quite odd about her. Something which reminded him very much of his family. The stoic persona when things you were so used to took place and cared not to give any vital reaction to it. Cifarelli gave a shrug. Rolling the head around in the white snow for a moment in thought. He knew not really what to say. A feeling in his gut letting him know that his antics would be wasted on such a woman.

So instead of wasting his time, he chose the smarter route of things. "What is it that you are looking for?" Did he care? No. But, why come all this way to leave without at least asking a few questions.

"Speaks"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-23-2023, 05:04 PM
She smiled at the young male. So it seemed hed noticed they were of the same kind. Well she wasnt interested in starting anything. Not while she and req had such a plan. A place a perfect place to live in peace with the children she liberated from neglectful parents. Looking out at the land Ruby committed it all to her memory.

Well he asked for once shed be truthful. "Me and my son are searching for lands that would be easy to hide in. With so many powerful packs around it just isnt safe not to scout." she closed her eyes. She could hardly stand being around others. Even the children shed taken she rarely saw. All out for themselves thats how it was. "what about you?" what was he doing here. Just out for a good time?

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
10-25-2023, 01:06 AM

Valerie proceeded to talk about her son and how they were looking to do something. Words going through one ear to leave the other as he dragged a claw over the coyote’s eye. Plucking it from the socket and into his mouth. The gushiness of it felt amazing. Dummy really thought he could take on a wolf like Cifarelli and not meet the consequences. He could have easily discarded the head. However, the coyote felt like a prize of his own to parade around.

It was only when she asked about him did he finally tune back into reality. "My family and I have chosen to take over this place." He spoke with such nonchalance. "Need a place to lie low? I’m sure we could keep you two… hidden." A devious smile pulled at his lips. Packs were a headache. He didn’t much care for them. Even though he knew Sephiran would soon call for any and all lingering Saxe to come home. Cifa decided to do a little recruiting of his own until then.
"Speaks"

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
She watched him then. Had a feeling he would say what he did. Well she wasnt really interested. Ruby would watch the coyote and think to herself what depravity felt like. Her uncle had no mercy neither did she didnt she? Ruby hummed as if she was debating it but she really wasnt.

"Maybe Ill stop by sometime." she said coolly. A respectful way of turning him down she supposed. Ruby stood fluffing up her fur. "Its getting late i suppose. Thank you for the company. Ill be on my way." Ruby turned. She needed to return to auester at some point. Or she wouldnt hear the end of it from Req.

-exit-

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
11-07-2023, 01:17 PM

Cifarelli’s bloody gaze swept over the trees. Their bare branches casting weirdly long shapes over the snow below. He didn’t much care for nature. Unless it had solely to do with hunting for any to torture. Claws kneading at the ground, he titled his head at her words without looking up. Giving a simple nod in response before finding himself kicking the coyote head in direction of a hollowed log.

Her retreating form is what brought his attention back up. Watching the slender woman disappear through the brush and out of sight. "And, here I thought I had made a new friend." He chuckled with light humor. Shifting his body to begin trotting back to familiar grounds. Or, perhaps he’d explore more of these lands. One with far much more to see.

"Speaks"

-exit.-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dead weight Redbud Nook 07:12 AM, 10-01-2023 03:21 AM, 02-13-2024