size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Eraithus felt guilty that he hadn’t sought them out. He smiled at Akuma. Despite the boy looking down Eraithus knew he’d gone through the same thing when first arriving in Insomnia. "Akuma, I didn’t know you were here either. Make sure you eat there’s a lot here to celebrate." he suddenly remembered the scars on his shoulders. From when Nirah had lashed out at him, he sighed looking at Enki. Another boy seemed to be attached making Eraithus smiled. He was right, insomnia was his home. Then the meeting began he listened intently excitement building in him. When his name was mentioned he stood. "I’ll continue to protect insomnia with my life." and he would do so, he was a man of his word and he couldn’t deny the trust he felt for Medusa. Who’d done nothing but be misunderstood by so many.

He was surprised bumping Akuma on the shoulder. "I’ll show you how to fashion a weapon sometime." so he’d be with his adopted children. Maybe he’d forgotten because of Nirah. It didn’t matter because for once he worked his ass off and had something to show for it. So being somewhere that actually acknowledged him felt nice. Instead of being scrutinized just for his feelings. He couldn’t help but smile at the other he would be training. Anyone whose his son felt important to, well Eraithus couldn’t be happier.

"Let’s dig in!" he grabbed his own prey before happily digging into it. Probably a lot messier than usual.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Cricket

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
12-02-2023, 03:29 AM

At the mention of a promotion, Cricket wiggled so hard she almost fell right off Ghoul's shoulders! She wrapped her front legs around his neck to maintain her perch but she couldn't stop her wriggling, so many promotions! It really was an excuse for a party! She was happy to be teamed up with her favourite duo for learning too! She hadn't had much to do with Veigar yet, but she was sure they would get along just as well as she got along with the rest of Insomnia.

She listened as best she could as Medusa continued the meeting, nodding along at all the other announcements. There sure was a lot going on! She would have to make sure she did everything she could to help out.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

It's time to raise the curtain

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos Mode [pack meeting & feast] Dancefloor of the Gods 12:04 AM, 10-03-2023 01:58 PM, 02-01-2024