size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-04-2023, 02:10 PM

Once upon a time Aslatiel had broken her leg. It had been set quickly and healed properly, but every once in a while the cold made it ache. So, when it was achey, the blonde fae made her way to the hot springs. A good excuse to just soak and relax for a while. She'd left the pack in Indigo's care, so there would be no reason to worry about anything.

Choosing a pool, Asla stepped down into it, a small sound of pained pleasure escaping her as the very hot water touched her cold flesh. The area around the springs had less snow than the rest of the land due to the heat, but the trek here had still been a chilly one. Once within the pool, Aslatiel moved about, seeking the place of utmost comfort. After situating herself on a little ledge of stone, she placed her chin upon the top rim of the pool. A sigh of content left the fae and amethyst eyes drifted closed as she soaked up the healing minerals. Already she could feel her muscles turning to jello. It was quite nice.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2023, 08:45 AM
Since Varushka's arrival in Valta, it seemed that Khranbari was seeing the earthen woman less and less. She hadn't returned to the den and when she did, it was as if all she did was sleep. His thoughts could not process what she was to him. To abandon her for her lack of presence would feel like a betrayal. But, he also knew there were no official ties to her either. They were merely packmates. Two wolves sharing the scent of a place they both called home.

For now, he would wait to see what lies ahead in his future. Not wanting to rush thing; however, he was not one to wait on a woman to figure out what she wanted. Many were cast aside and disregarded in the past for this mere reason.

Khran found himself following the scent of Asla. It wasn't like she needed a body guard. He knew not of who she allied with. This did not stop him from keeping a close watch on her. The borders were marked and patrolled. Food storage filled with meats to aid them through this season. There was not much else for him to do. With a short bark, he sought out the woman who rested inside of the hot springs. The steam coming off the surface a mockery of the fake heat he could see was not that sizzling like the fires of lava.
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-05-2023, 11:38 AM

The heat soaked into the Valtan leaders body and another sigh of content left her. Asla's ears drooped to the sides and her galactic gaze was shielded with heavy lids. If left unbothered, she could very well have fallen asleep in the toast embrace of the hot springs. Not the smartest thing to do, but... eh. How often did she get to just relax these days?

A bark sounded and the relaxation was cut short. Ears lifted once more and Asla raised her head from the stone edge of the spring. Through the curtain of steam, she could see the approaching form of Khranbari. Curious. What could he possibly want from her?

"Over here," the woman called out, but didn't remove herself from the water. To do so now would negate all of the warming work that had been done so far. So she waited for Khran to approach her. He'd followed her, after all. He could complete his journey and follow her all the way.

"Speech"

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2023, 04:52 PM
"I do not wish to disturb you." Khranbari sealed the distance with that large figure of his. He huffed out a frustrated breath as he look over the creamy tan woman soaking in the steam waters. "I would much consider you a friend... As much as a leader." And he had. He was not here for business. The Valtan Raitas really just needed a friend. There were things happening between Varushka and he without there being anything really happening at all. They both slept separately. At times she tried to talk to him. To get him to open up. All he would do is snap back or completely ignore her all together. How was it to open up? To fully let someone in.

He slid his body along the banks until he fully laid down. Resting his head across outstretched paws and simply watched the water ripple away from Asla. Not wanting to fully indulge into the problems he faced. If they were even issues at all. "Are you alright?" Khranbari shifted the focus onto something else. Wanting the moment of distraction to gather his thoughts and proceed with whatever questions he's have later on.
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-07-2023, 07:42 PM

Khranbari approached and Asla gave him a look of interest and slight amusement as he explained that he looked upon her as a friend. The tawny fae had a few friends. Mojito, Dunkan... was that really all? Hmmph. She didn't discourage the grey man from thinking of her as a friend. It might be nice to add some more confidants to her roster.

As the man settled, he asked if she was alright. An odd question from someone who obviously had something on his mind. "I broke my leg once. Sometimes it acts up. The heat of the pools helps." Quick and simple explanation that bridged no questions, really. She wasn't the one in the spotlight here anyway.

"Why don't you tell me what's bothering you, Khranbari? You can join me in the pool if you wish. We can indulge in some girl talk." The fae flashed him a silly, toothy grin. They were friends, right? She was acting like a friend.

"Aslatiel"

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Her toothy, silly grin did not go unnoticed as he tried to mock the expression. To him it felt more like a treacherous smile. Morphed into a grimaced as if he had to badly urinate or defecate himself. At least he attempted, right?

Khranbari took a closer look at how her body slumped in a form of relaxation in the steamed water. There was no sign of the Asla he'd met at the borders a month ago. This one seemed entirely different. Calmer and less authoritive. It made him want to pour out his thoughts. "How do you let someone in?" He didn't know how to express himself when it came to Varushka. They slept in the same den. Sometimes, he would feel her staring at him. And at times he wanted more than to actually talk to her. Khran just couldn't help his facial expressions. The way this new world was making him feel. He felt like an weed amongst a field of flowers. Everything he did now just felt wrong and yet, he could not find himself returning to who he used to be. "I have nightmares. From my past. I know Varushka wants to ask. I see it in her face. But, I can't seem to do so."
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

10-15-2023, 10:23 PM

It was obvious that something was bothering him. The man seemed... fidgety. It was as though energy surged through him that he didn't know how to expel or how to deal with. He was high strung. She had recognized this from their very first meeting. Asla had hoped that giving him tasks and whatnot, such as Varushka, would give him an outlet for some of that energy. Perhaps he just needed more time.

The monochromatic brute's initial query was surprising. It looked as though they would be having a heart to heart out here at the springs. Brows lifted as she waited for him to elaborate and he didn't make her wait for long. Khranbari moved on to speak of Varushka and the tension in whatever relationship they were forging. He spoke of nightmares and of knowing that the woman wanted to ask about him but neither of them seemed comfortable enough to get into such details just yet.

"Hmm..." Asla hummed as she took in the information given. "I suppose my first question would be whether or not you want to let her in. If you do, then you both have to work on your trust and lowering your guards for one another." The blonde fae sighed and lifted one shoulder in a little shrug. "Every relationship is a partnership. Both sides have to give, but it starts with you." The woman's amethyst eyes met his golden orbs. "Do you want to let her in? Are you tired of being alone?"

"Speech"

Khranbari

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2023, 08:46 PM
Like a fish, Khranbari's mouth opened and closed several times. It felt as if whatever he was trying to say or maybe even wanted to say just didn't fit right in that moment's response. His gaze watched the ripples surrounding Asla. Figuring out what to say to the words she'd spoken. Each one making more sense than the last. "As a pup, I did not know love." He chose to practice with his leader. To open up a part of himself if he were to become entirely one with Valta. "As the oldest in my born country, I was not given the luxury of living a normal puphood. While my siblings were able to play and live their lives out. My father, the pack leader, ensured I remained home." The more he spoke, he could easily see his life showing through the water's surface. "Whenever I would sneak off to try and play with my siblings, father would drag me back. Things were done and I would go days without food or water."

A sigh slipped his lips. Dragging his attention to stare emotionlessly into those purple depths. The coloration swallowed him whole as he continued. "Training. Studying. Beatings. Training. Studying. Beatings. Eventually, my siblings turned on me. Mother only loved her husband and cared not what was done to her eldest. No pack members dared try to help me. Following the orders of their leader." He chuckled humorously under his breath. Though the sound seemed lifeless. "I don't want to be alone, anymore. I've been that way far too long."
"Khranbari Chah Fao"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Doin' A Heckin' Relax The Hot Springs 02:10 PM, 10-04-2023 03:22 AM, 02-13-2024