I left my manners back home

Alvar

Baecette

gems
size
build
player
10-06-2023, 11:26 PM

His mother was looking for new herbs to gather, and Baecette had come along with her, but he had little interest in the plants. He didn’t understand why his mother, sisters, and Gavroche were so interested in them! They were smelly and tasted gross… yet Vitani insisted on eating any new one their mother brought to the den. So instead of helping her look, he had wandered away. Baecette was aware that his mother’s companion, Ink, was following him, but the boy didn’t care. His ears were perked forward and his nose was to the ground as he moved across the grassy terrain. Sunlight cascaded upon his rainbow marked back, and the boy hadn’t even realized he was heading in the direction of a pack. Well, it wasn’t like his pack knew they were there anyway. He kept going, until a sudden scent hit him. He lifted his head to see another kid and arched a brow. Huh… he didn’t think anyone else would be in this lame land. Was someone following him too? Baecette shrugged and started to look around for something more interesting. He didn’t really care if he and the other kid interacted or not.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I left my manners back home The Runestones 11:26 PM, 10-06-2023 05:59 AM, 11-05-2023