gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-12-2023, 11:11 PM

her steps land in rhythm to the faint dripping of the cavern ceiling, an eerie ballad befitting such an ominous atmosphere. personally, Yarra’s never been as enamoured by the dark as some of her siblings, has never held a preference for slinking through the shadows like a shameful secret; she has nothing to be ashamed of, is unequivocally proud of the woman she’s on the very cusp of becoming. and yet, she can always appreciate a creepy cave, if only for its theatre - she is a Saxe, after all.

"Speech"

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
11-04-2023, 11:32 PM

He needed a moment to step away from the bloodiness of taking one’s life.

Since arriving here, it has consumed him to make a statement. Saxe were here and none could stop what was soon to take place once Sephiran rang for their presence. Cifarelli waited patiently day by day for that song. His ears forever listening to the passing winds. And, when none came, he found himself seeking out other siblings.

Nose to the ground weaving effortlessly through different terrains. It wasn’t long before he found himself descending the mouth of a melodic cavern. His sister’s scent leading him without hesitation inside as a low bark pressed from blackened lips. A quick thought flashing across his mind but dismissed just a fast.
"Speaks"

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-05-2023, 12:32 AM

Cif’s bark halts her in their tracks and draws her eyes to his crimson pair, waiting for him to catch up. critically she scans him from head to toe, noting his muscled frame and the raw power brimming beneath his slate and shadow pelt. he is the strength of the Saxe line encapsulated in one man, and as much as Yarra detests her brothers, she admires the evidence of it in him. “Cifarelli,” she drawls, letting his name roll from her tongue. “what brings you here, pray tell? did you tire from skinning defenceless little bunny rabbits?” her tone is mocking, a brow arched in derision. rarely does she speak to her brothers without a demeaning undertone, but god help anyone outside her family who does the same. not that she believes in gods, of course - the only deities that exist share the very blood that runs through her veins.

"Speech"

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
11-07-2023, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 01:04 PM by Cifarelli. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Skinning rabbits are a pup’s job. A few wolves maybe. A family of coyotes." An ear twitched against the way she spoke his name. Gaze sweeping over the Saxe female in mild observation. He knew all within his bloodline could easily take care of themselves. But as second oldest, he was quite overly protective of the younger siblings. Rather they needed him or not. "Yarrabelle.." Cifarelli mocked her tone. Easing the distance between them little by little as the sound which beckoned him inside continued around them. "I have ran into everyone but Sephiran. It’s a bit annoying."

He wanted to speak to the purple bastard about being his second in command when things became settled. Of course, Cifa knew in order for such a thing to take place, he’d have to ensure his skills were more improved. Saxe were not weak in any form; however, it did not mean there could not be any improvement. Bloody eyes scanned over the area. Such beauty he found in the darkness and lingering shadows. Stoned walls surrounded them in a warm embrace. Liquid dripping from various areas. Tunnels leading deeper into its interior. Cifarelli raised a brow. Wandering what lie ahead.
"Speaks"

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-09-2023, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 01:38 AM by Yarrabelle. Edited 1 time in total.)

a smirk hikes up one side of her face, exposing the sharp point of a single canine. “i’ve always thought so,” she muses, raking a claw across a nearby rock fissure. the resulting scrape is satisfyingly awful and sends a delightful shiver of pleasure-pain down her spine. since her arrival in this land she has yet to engage in any real blood sport. sure, there’s been the occasional bit of fun here and there - she particularly cherishes the memory of flaying that live sheep with her sister - but so far there’s been none of the plundering and pillaging she’s been expecting. it rankles her, bloodlust pacing the lengths of her mind like an impatient predatory pressing itself against the bars of its enclosure, desperate for release.

Cif seems to mirror her frustrations, and she voices her agreement with a displeased hiss. “tell me about. it seems dear old Seph has brought us all this way for nothing.” she spits at her feet, anger roiling from her in frenzied waves. too long. it’s been too long since she’s had a chance to bleed. almost thoughtfully, her gaze swings to Cif and she tilts her head, something dangerous flashing through her eyes. “rather than bunnies, why not try me?” she goads, stepping closer to her brother. “i’m much bigger than a rabbit - and i think you’ll find much less chewier.”

come on, play with me.

"Speech"

Cifarelli

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
11-14-2023, 08:30 PM

Her words were an enticing beckon. To taste the warmth of his siblings blood sent a shiver down his spine. One he knew excited him to no end. Cifa couldn’t help the heaviness between his legs that soon followed. Incest being highly frowned ‘pon; however, with Yarra, he would have care not. She was a woman now. So beautiful and viscous that even he knew the moment anyone met her they were surely a goner. "Let me taste your sweet blood, dear Yarra.." Words softly spoken in a deep purr from his lips. Their stature now pulled back in a toothy grin to expose their stained rows. Tongue slipping just between the gaps to lick at a sweaty nose. Cifarelli chuckled darkly. Shoulders rolling back, paws sliding in their lengths to balance his frame. He readied himself. Why not make the first move? Neither would do so if this were a real fight. And, of course, it was nothing but a show of dominating fun.

The Saxe male easily closed the distance with a few strides. Jaws parting to attempt to latch his teeth into her left shoulder. Biting down in need of feeling them scrape bone. A growl of play leaving those black lips in the process. Oh! How enjoyable this was for him. Head shaking a bit. Followed by a light tug. He would arouse his sister. Much like she’d done to him.
"Speaks"

Cifarelli vs Yarrabelle for Dominance
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Navigator

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-19-2023, 01:57 AM

she can smell the arousal on him, wafting from him shamelessly, and it sends a mixture of disgust and satisfaction roiling through her. as usual, a man unable to think past the throbbing of his manhood. still, she yearns for his teeth in her skin, to feel the crunch of bone against bone. her preference for women means she can never desire him the way he desires her, but the bloodlust, the yearning to rend flesh from bone - it is not unlike sexual desire, and it heats her blood all the same. "only if i can taste yours," she purrs, shifting into a fighter's stance. that violent itch crescendos, filling her veins with buzzing agitation as she stares down her brother with a vicious grin. oh, she's going to savour this. and though she might not yearn for him, she can lay down a good incentive when needed. "it may not be the only thing you can taste." her meaning is clear: if he wins their spar, he can have her for the night.

Cif closes the distance between them, and she lets him. as his teeth sink into her shoulder, she throws back her head and moans, lightning zinging through her from where the points of his teeth meet bone. blood pools down her fur, the wet slide of it as welcome as rain after a drought. in retaliation, Yarra swings the full weight of her body around and aims to smack Cif across the head with her other shoulder, aiming to shake him off. should she prove successful, she will then sink her own teeth into his ear, biting down until she hears a crunch.

Yarrabelle vs Cifarelli for Dominance
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i only talk to god when i need a favour Glowshroom Cavern 11:11 PM, 10-12-2023 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024