gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-15-2023, 01:13 AM

For somewhat tropical looking islands, they sure weren't spared the biting winter wind, Deluge thought as she dragged herself from the ocean, shaking salt spray all over the exposed sands. The downside to whatever made her coat glow was that if she didn't swim in salt water often enough, her skin would become flakey and itchy, and she'd rather die than wander around and have others thinking she was crawling with fleas. They needed to head south soon, or the seasons would turn and their whole winter summertime escape plan would be thwarted. Besides, if they were gonna go looking for info on Sparrow's lovers murder, best to start at the bottom and sweep upwards, right?

Deluge pulled a face and shook her head again. Apparently, she had managed to get water in her ears.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Ares

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-31-2023, 03:05 AM

Bah. Living on an island was fun and all, but he was getting tired of swimming back and forth and taking that rickety 'ol raft back and forth between the island and the mainland, too. He was getting too old to be doin' that, and it was getting way too cold lately, too. His wanderlust apparently had never gone away, and he found himself straying more and more each day beyond pack lands and looking for adventure. Though he was older now, he wasn't all rickety and creaky just yet. He still had a lot of life left in him, and now that his kids were of a decent age that they could manage without him around 24/7, he figured they'd be just fine on their own. Not that he really had any plans to just up and leave, but the thought was tempting. After all, it's not like he grew up with his parents really around. His entire family had up and gone their own way from the get go, and evidently he'd be no different.

Walking along, he spotted one of Gil's glowing little crotch goblins. Granted, they weren't pups anymore, but considering the vast age gap, they still were in his eyes. He hadn't really talked to them outside of their wild parties, but it was never too late to start, right? "Hey kid! Too cold to be goin' for a swim, don't ya think?"

"Speech"

Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
11-06-2023, 03:14 AM

Deluge ceased her shaking and turned her head towards the old warrior, her short tail waving at her back and fearless smirk on her face, “Aw'snot so bad, I don' 'ave th' disadvantage o' rickety ol' bones holdin' me back yet,” she teased with a twinkle in her eye. It wouldn't hurt to fill in the blanks though, would it? “But if I don' get in th' saltwater, I get flakey an' gross an' my glow goes dull.” She offered as explanation. She'd always need to come back to the ocean, eventually.

He'd been around... well for longer than she could remember, but she hadn't had much to do with the galactic coated man on a one-on-one basis. She pulled a face, considering his pelt. “Hey, I never asked, are y' related ter mum or somethin? Yer both got them rainbow coats...” Some of her younger siblings picked it up more than anyone in her litter.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold bath Dove Island Archipelago 01:13 AM, 10-15-2023 09:44 AM, 02-17-2024