Sheep’s Plotting Thread

pinetreesheep

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-15-2023, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 07:14 PM by pinetreesheep. Edited 1 time in total.)
Welcome to my plotting thread, pardon the dust as I tidy it up!

Characters:

Varushka

Geist

Plotting Ideas:

For Varushka:
Varushka is currently a member of the Valta pack. She has very little in terms of acquaintances, mostly having threaded with Khranbari and the current leader of Valta, Aslatiel.
Since she is a fighting and hunting skill character.
I had intended her to mostly be useful in those ways to her pack. And more specifically I’d like her to be dedicated to one character. Khranbari is her current interest, however it has been a rough road for the two thus far.
I’d like her to gain more experience in hunting/fighting while being within Valta or perhaps exploring to do so if that is within her rights as a pack member. Also, I’d like to see her either go all out and dedicate herself to Khranbari OR have it end up in flame and she could potentially leave Valta.

For Geist:
Geist has not been used yet, but my idea for him has been to be a slightly chaotic character. As in: stealing, stalking other characters, possibly sabotaging, and general mischief. Later on it could be fun for him to get into bigger crimes.
I’m looking for anyone open to having their character stolen from, stalked, or otherwise made uncomfortable.

My Open Threads:
N/A

I will update this as needed. 10/15/23