gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
04-02-2014, 07:06 PM
My lovely boy Lel here needs some new... Ahem, playmates.

Mostly I'm looking for potential followers and allies for him. He is a boy of ambition and is a bit less than friendly. But if anyone pledges themselves to him he will not cross them provided they don't cross him.

Narfi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Lel + Narfi fo shur

But a thread after our spar & when the rank tournament is over in Elysium. xD

Hati

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Ooooo Skoll is also a boy of ambition, though he is friendly. Friendly, but pretty awful. :D He wouldn't be willing to actually follow Lel because he's younger and ahem not quite on the level of a Hroovitnisson, but he'd consider him a pretty valuable ally as far as lesser beings go. He wouldn't actually treat him like a lesser being, he'd be all "respect, bro" and treat him as an equal, but he'd think it. XD But yeah! Lel and Skoll, allies?
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Squall

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Aspasia will follow, even though she's a 6yr old prostitute, she'd be down to do that and maybe they can have fun times ;D

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Alrighty. I shall try to get a thread up for Skoll and one for Aspasia tonight. :)