ardent

Insomnia Request Board

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-23-2023, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 10:15 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 11 times in total.)

You approach the Request Board. Webs cover the frame, and small bones are scattered around its base. Cracked and splintered, the wood is stained with a viscous fluid…is that blood? You’re not sure. As you look up, a pair of soulless black eyes stare back at you, an ominous croak greets you as Insomnia’s resident raven clicks his beak in question.

“Welcome Insomniac…are you here to help? Succeed, and Snatcher will reward you…but if you fail…” his voice trails off with a ruffle of feathers. He’ll leave that up to you to interpret.

Current requests

• Recruit a new member (Ongoing request) - Request initiated by Medusa
    Reward: Large or small accessory from the gem store
    Claimed by: Enki

• Start and complete a group training thread for any skill (3+ rounds for everyone involved) - Request initiated by general request
    Reward: TBA (all participants who see the thread through to completion will receive a reward!)

In progress

• I wanna fight! (Spar or something else fight-related) - Request initiated by Akuma
    Reward: 100 gems + skill points!
    Claimed by: Enki

• Start & complete a pack hunt - Request initiated by Medusa
    Reward: TBA + skill points!
    Claimed by: Ghoul

• Collect & polish some bones with me! (available for up to 3 chars) - Request initiated by Eraithus
    Reward: 50 gems per char that assists, + skill points!
    Claimed by: Phantasm, Rougarou

Requests completed

• -- completed by -- reward --

How does this work?

The request board is Insomnia's special little place where pack members can post a request, or claim a request to complete! This is to aid in boosting interaction between Insomnia's members, which is highly encouraged! Any task can be requested no matter how big or small the request, something useful, not useful, silly, serious, etc! Skills, hunts, helping clear out a new den, racing, someone to talk to, throwing hands, training, or whatever you can think of are just a few examples!

1. To start, post/claim a request by using the code(s) below!
2. I will add requests to the board as they're posted (this will be updated daily!)
3. To claim & start a request, post below with which one(s) you'd like to take, and I will mark it accordingly!
4. Once the request is completed, post here with the 2nd code with a link to the thread(s)
5. Claim your reward(s)!

Regarding rewards: Rewards can be anything from a small or large amount of gems, shop purchases, items, art, donations, or whatever you'd like! (really, there's no minimum or maximum)! Preferably, the easier the task, the smaller the reward, and the harder the task, the bigger the reward! Characters requesting can give these rewards, or for flavor, they can be given by Snatcher, the board raven! If you are unable to offer a reward, no worries! Snatcher will handle those cases ;)

Request code

Code:
<b>Character name:</b>
<b>Requested task:</b> (what does the char want to do/need help with?)
<b>Reward:</b> (is the character offering a reward? If unsure, a TBD is fine!)

Completion code

Code:
<b>Character name:</b>
<b>Completed task:</b> (put the request/task name here)
<b>Link to completed thread(s):</b>

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Enki

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Navigator (225)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
10-23-2023, 04:21 AM
Enki would like to try and recruit a new member for Insomnia! Also, he would like to take Akuma out on a patrol and fight a large predator.

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-23-2023, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2023, 07:02 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
Character name: Eraithus
Requested task: collect and polish some bones with him.
Reward: 50 gems to the 3 wolves who hang out with him and do this.

Added to the list!
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
10-26-2023, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 09:59 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 3 times in total.)
Ghoul would like to claim the pack hunt!

Done!

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Skelle

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
10-26-2023, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2023, 09:59 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tazzy would love to collect and polish some bones!

added!
please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex!
eightysichs/wolfbea was hacked, what's owed has been made/paid,
and i wasn't involved or even knew her during the time she was hacked, thank you ♥