gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-21-2023, 06:31 PM

her steps, normally light with a faint jaunty lilt to them, drag obnoxiously across the ground. there’s a scraping of claws, a hiss of fur brushing earth, and the faint bump bump bump as a limp cranium lolls across the ground. pausing, Yarra readjusts her grip, casting a disparaging look at the creature dangling from her jaws. it’s eyes stare, blank and unseeing, it’s mouth gaping stupidly with a pink tongue drooping from between bloodied lips. distantly, Yarra admires it’s spotted pelt, imagining it’s hide spread out across the floor of some potential new den. she bet Seph doesn’t have a lynx carpet, where ever he is.

"Speech"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-23-2023, 02:22 AM

What to do, what to do. Absinth had been left rather pent up after the entire ordeal with that weak shit brat- so she was on the hunt for something… riveting. The sound was well mapped in her head now, every nook and cranny stashed away in her steel trap of a skull. Though something new had come, once again- and it had tracks to follow.

She was quick, fleet of foot and so subtle in her approach. Her classic, see them before they see you, safe-guard taking precedence as she came to the end of the trail. Another scent had been mingled in with the stranger’s, but a bloody one she hardly had any hope of still having a soul. Her ivory body blended in with the landscape well- but her face and tail? Not so much. She kept both low to the ground as her emerald orbs fell upon a female of similar stature- but much better fed. Fuck. Was I the only one who washed up on a beach to get here? She still felt like her body had not filled out enough with muscle; though she was far better off than before.

Well. Back to the matter at hand- a darkly colored female with some amber markings, but eyes that could have been relations to Absinth’s own. A limp lynx carcass hanging from their maw. She liked the look of this woman immediately though; much better than the last girl. So, she rumbled a greeting, her visage set in one of her distorted smiles. “I love a woman that looks like she’d eat me alive. Will you?” Absinth cooed daringly, offering a cheery smirk as she drifted closer to the other girl. Now, what would she do? She wasn’t looking for a fight or anything; just some proper fucking female company that wasn't playing victim to a man.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-24-2023, 07:14 AM

the woman sneaks up on them, and maybe that should've brothered Yarra - under most circumstances, it certainly would've - but the creature she finds herself facing is just so damn captivating that it disperses all annoyance from her face in an instant. instead, the flames of lust crackle to life in the pit of her stomach, heating the blood in her veins. slowly, with deliberate purpose, she lets her gaze travel over the woman from toe to ear tip, savouring every edge and curve. there's a crooked smile tucked into the corner of one soft cheek that Yarra mirrors, a flash of teeth as she drops the lynx at her feet. her voice, when she speaks, is low and throaty and dripping in sin. “i don’t think I could resist, what with you looking so delicious.” stepping lightly, she begins a slow circuit around the stranger, letting her eyes wander appreciatively. she wants to pull sinew from bone and skin from flesh, wants to sink her teeth into that pretty white coat and taste. she imagines the pelt giving way just enough to draw blood to the surface, tainting such a pristine canvas. it’d be like giving a lady jewels, adorning her in a ruby necklace and a bracelet to match. “tell me, gorgeous, do you think I ought to have you now, as the main course?” she leans in as close as the woman allows, aiming to press her lips to the curve of an ear. “or should i save you for dessert?”

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
10-24-2023, 07:00 PM

Absinth watched as the expression from the other female switched from annoyance to… lecherous. Oh? A grin spread slowly across inky lips, wickedness gleaming in her emerald orbs- all for the plain view of the leery stranger. This might just be more interesting than she originally thought. The other woman was bold, dropping her lynx without care- to which Absinth suddenly felt like she was the quarry now. Thrill filled her veins with every word spoken by the other. She knew she was in some sort of danger, she could feel it- but the temptation to play the game screamed at her to continue. It was a bit like she was back in the throes of pacifying her father, but far more vulgar.

Absinth allowed the woman to press close, the shell of her ear hot with seductive breath. “Mmm, you know what? I’m in a rather sweet mood myself.” She responded coyly, turning to make eye contact with her flirty, menacing new acquaintance. Emeralds eager and pleading for something a bit more exhilarating. “Have anything to get the blood pumping? If not… I have a few ideas to build up an appetite.” Absinth rumbled out her rugged giggle, a mischievous twinkle lighting up her green eyes further.

And then she snapped, jaws attempting to clamp down on the other woman’s side scruff.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-25-2023, 03:01 AM

a gasp escapes from between parted lips as those teeth sink into Yarra’s scruff, and she throws her head back, eyes falling closed to relish the lightning zinging up and down her spine. this woman is like kindling, like flint to her stone, brushing against her and eliciting sparks. it’s electrifying, makes her want to throw all survival instincts to the wind and chase this high to its treacherous end - whatever it may look like. “oh my, aren’t you something?” she croons, the sound rumbling deep in her chest. she jerks to sudden attention, raising a forepaw to press into the woman’s shoulder and push her onto her back.

Yarra doesn’t try to pull her scruff from the woman’s mouth, just falls with her, so that she’s able to pin her to the ground with her body weight. “let’s see how sweet you really are.” extending a long pink tongue, she aims to run it across the woman’s cheek, eyes bright with lust and unabashed hunger. she wants to pry this woman apart and peer into her darkest depths, to inspect the blackness of her soul and compare it to the oblivion shades of her own. wants to devour her whole and take her apart in slow, incremental pieces, to savour every minute reaction from this beautiful creature. show me who you are.

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-25-2023, 03:43 AM
Absinth found it extremely sweet herself to hear the gasp and coo of her playmate, teeth steadily increasing in force as she bit down on the flesh claimed there. From her closed maw came a giggle, a taunting lash of her tail before a raised paw came down on Absinth’s shoulder- pushing with great force until her leeway gave and she was pushed down onto her back; teeth still clenched around the other woman’s scruff. Ah, reminds me of that spar with Aresenn.

With her body pinned Absinth was even more dead set on keeping her fangs firmly clamped, eyes twinkling with mirth and coyness. A tongue ran against her cheek seductively, which in turn caused a shudder to wrack the monochromatic fae’s body in a rather pleasant manner. So much so that she nearly let go of her grip in that instant- but... she wouldn’t be Absinth if she was so easily defeated. If the woman wanted a challenge, she’d get one. You wanna taste of me? You'll get a hell of a lot more than you can chew. Her limbs came into play now, fores trying to grapple the shoulders of the more muscular female before she made her next move.

Then Absinth, in an instant, attempted to readjust her bite closer to the throat of her companion, aiming to turn the tables in order to roll them both until she came out on top. If she failed to twist their bodies, she would instead focus on keeping any grasp she could land and go from there.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-25-2023, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2023, 07:40 AM by Yarrabelle. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yarra examines the woman closely, watching for the expressions that flicker across her monochrome face. there’s a fire crackling in those emerald eyes, flames of chartreuse jumping to life within black sockets framed by long lashes. so enthralled is she that she doesn’t initially understand the fae’s intentions until Yarra is on her back, the woman staring down at her with with eyes so like Yarra’s own it makes her dizzy. that lust is still flaring through her; if anything it’s growing brighter with every strike from this woman, fanning the flames within her until they’re practically licking through her bones and rendering her a pile of soot and ash.

gazing up into her monochrome face, Yarra aims to lean forward and sink her teeth into this woman’s ear, biting dow on skin and vein and sinew in an attempt to properly taste the blood flowing through her veins. a grin curls across her face, and she tries to grind up into the woman pinning her down, seeking friction and mutual desire and most of all…something. something that connects her with her siblings and their siblings and their ancestors. a mutually beneficial transaction of sex and blood and flesh, all wrapped together in one neat package. that’s the saxe way, after all, and Yarra is keen to see if this woman is able to ride to the challenge.
"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-26-2023, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2023, 05:08 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
(editing for TW bloodplay and stuff)

Success had never felt so sweet. Absinth breathed heavily with the effort it was taking to keep the other woman down... But all these thoughts of sweet things were making her feel a craving for something a little more tangy. With her limbs trapping the woman below, Absinth had begun to slowly let her locked jaw go- until her ear was claimed in a quick and painful bite. Oh, you damn woman-eater!  Her blood trickled down onto the body of her playmate, a growl reverberating out from deep within Absinth’s chest. This wasn’t ideal. How to make her let go? Her head filled with interesting ideas.

Her jaw did indeed go lax as she was originally intending, but the teeth were replaced by tongue as she began to trail a line of sensual kisses up the magenta fur of the woman-eater until she had made her way to the other woman’s throat- a tantalizing option; but not her goal. She lets the woman grind upward without reciprocation,letting her drive herself crazy. A cruel smile playing on inky lips as she continues to place her kisses. Absinth makes her way back down to the neck and chest area before promptly biting down hard on the flesh, enough to draw blood from her- and then she lets go again after a few savory moments. Always maintaining the hunger she had cultivated within the other woman.

The lovely crimson now coating her tongue from her assault, she uses it to lick at her own fallen blood splatter, mixing it with a morbid curiosity at the taste. Then she turns her attention back to the face of her companion, swiping a bloody line across the magenta woman’s cheek, partially covering her amber markings. As she does so she also indulges her opponent with a rough succession of circular downward grinds, meeting her desire halfway. A particularly maniacal cackle escapes her, sending her maw upwards to the sky before dropping again to whisper a few words into the other woman's ear. Absinth's voice came huskily with a multitude of vulgar moans interrupting her speech. “It takes- more than one- scrap to get me- in bed. Hope- you don't mind, I got- a taste of- you too, -love. Absinth abruptly cuts their contact with a bloody kiss, finally side stepping off the woman and backing out of snapping distance. “Names Absinth, A pleasure I'm sure.” There she stood, with a bloody grin she'd made sure they both shared.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-28-2023, 12:06 AM

a groan escapes Yarra’s mouth, practically melting beneath the oral ministrations of this witch as she licks a sensual path up her throat. electricity and heat crackle through her everywhere the woman touches, and it’s enough to drive her wild with desire, thrashing beneath her opponent with shameless lust. “you…are the devil, woman.” it’s a prayer, a hymn, a sermon to those spellbinding green eyes and that wicked tongue. the bite of teeth at her throat draws a low hiss, and Yarra relishes it, the pleasurepain radiating down her spine and setting every hair on her pelt alight with sensitivity. she makes a low noise as their lips finally meet, not quite a growl but something like it, and bites down hard on her opponent’s bottom lip, drawing blood to the surface. blood spills across her tongue like ichor, rich and tangy with the taste of iron - nectar of the gods. as the woman disengages, Yarra drags her tongue across her own lips, chasing the remnants of their union. a grin spills across her face, loose and half-drunk, and for a moment she simply stares up at the sky with that dopey, fanged grin.

finally she pulls herself to her feet, shaking a leaf from her fur and smoothing her pelt down with a paw. that lustful haze still clings to her mind, leaving her hot and bothered and vaguely unsatisfied - but it’s so fucking good, too, so deliciously not enough that she longs to sink her teeth into something. preferably the woman before her. “Absinth.” the name trips from her mouth like honey, rounds her mouth at the beginning and leaves her tongue between her teeth at the end. “how fitting,” she purrs, quirking a suggestive brow. “i think i can still feel you working through me.” the symptoms of her namesake are similar to the symptoms induced by the woman herself, after all; blurred vision, slow thoughts, slurred speech.

“Yarrabelle Saxe,” Yarra supplies, dipping her head in a faux bow. she flashes a grin, and it’s all teeth. “pleased to make your acquaintance.”

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

10-30-2023, 10:55 AM
It was very pleasing to see the effect she’d had on the other woman. Her charcoal face was all alight with the lingering amusement from their battle. Though she would have preferred to have had an actual fight rather than whatever that just was- it was just as exhilarating.  A trickle of blood drip- drip- dripped down from her unfortunate ear and down the side of her neck, sullying her perfect ivory coat. Absinth ignored it and instead licked her bleeding lip as she eyed her companion, watching the magenta girl rise to her feet seeming rather… unsatisfied. I wonder why. “Careful- too much and the potential for death rises.” With a wicked grin, the monochrome fae eased back onto her haunches to sit. It was nice when someone actually knew shit about her namesake, and how true it was.

The newly named Yarrabelle Saxe was an even bigger surprise however. Absinth’s grin subsided for a more appraising expression, looking Yarrabelle over as a sibling to her maniacal chosen leader. She may have just shit the bed here. They had to be siblings, given the ages, and oh Aresenn, there really are more of them. A chuckle escaped her as the comedy of the situation dawned on her. “Yarrabelle Saxe. Relation to Sephiran?” She cocked her head to the side, wondering what sort of reaction her question would bring. Absinth had no idea if they had come into contact or not, or what terms they were on; so it was all really a shot in the dark.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-01-2023, 11:39 PM

the change in the woman is marked, evident even if Yarra hadn’t been examine her as closely as she has. her grin drops, a minute widening of those smouldering green eyes that makes Yarra wonder if she’s already familiar with the Saxe name. her reaction is a significantly watered-down equivalent to the responses usually garnered by mentions of the Saxe: fury, terror, trembling, shock, tears. all incredibly fun to witness, when Yarra is the mood for it. now, however, she just wants to know what she’s said to create such a sudden shift in the atmosphere between them.

of course, nothing could’ve prepared her for the name that comes out of Absinth’s mouth, freezing her in place and sending a bolt of shock waves down her spine. Sephiran Saxe. Seph. her older brother and general pain in the ass - the very one she and her kin had come all this way to find. “where,” she whispers lowly, something dark and furious shaking through her voice, “did you hear that name?”

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-02-2023, 03:06 PM

Absinth would have been far more wary of Yarrabelle’s reaction, would have instantly been on guard, but she had already been warned of other Saxe’s that would one day come out of the woodwork to join Sephiran in his creation of his empire. Though, of course, Aresenn hadn’t known himself if it was true or mere ramblings of a mad man. Now they knew with certainty. Not that that had ever changed their allegiance, he was a mad man worth following in the end.

She observed the fierce reaction from the magenta woman, her tone teetering on something dangerous. Perhaps they were on bad terms. But that had nothing to do with Absinth, and she wouldn’t fight his fucking sister for him. “Hey,” Absinth snapped, eyes coming to life with warning and overall apathy. “I don’t know if you’re on friendly terms or not, but before you try and sink your teeth into me unsexily, you’ll find him in the area if you call for him.” It was a simple push in the right direction to find her brother, and it left Absinth out of the equation; which was better for her considering Sephiran still held a torch for bleeding her dry if she did not end up proving herself. Now, would there be any indication of what the information meant to Yarrabelle? Absinth felt her lips twinge, edging the corners upwards unwillingly as she awaited the result.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-05-2023, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 06:25 AM by Yarrabelle. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yarra forces her fur to lie flat, regretting her outburst. for all her more volatile traits (and there are many), she doesn’t typically like to bite the heads off of potential  paramours - unless they’re into that of course. “apologies,” she murmurs, inclining her head. “i…wasn’t expecting to hear that name.” although that much is probably obvious. even now her head is spinning at the implications, as though the ground has been yanked from beneath her feet. Seph is here. well, basically here. nearby, in any case. ”you asked of my relation to Sephiran,” she continues, beginning to pace in an agitated circle. “he is…my brother. as i’m sure you’ve gathered.” just the memory of that smug purple face makes her want to bite something - though from glee or fury, she isn’t sure. “it’s more complicated than that, though. my uncle and i travelled here with my littermates to find Seph. he intends to erect an empire.” she lifts her case to Absinth, curious as to her reaction. what does she knows of her brother’s plans? “we are to assist him.”

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Immediately after she finished speaking, Yarrabelle relaxed somewhat- appearing to regret her initial reaction. She even apologized. Absinth smirked widely, nodding as Yarra explained her relation to Sephiran. Brother and sister. So her theory was indeed correct. On top of discovering Sephiran’s darling sister here, within the area they had taken a temporary residence; there were others. More siblings, and an uncle- so… there was far more potential in following the purple boy than she could have imagined. A solid foundation, built on the backs of his kin. Perfect.

“Ah, then we share similar interests.” Absinth began, a purr re-entering her voice. She did not venture closer to the other woman though, opting to flash her with an appreciative gaze instead. “I offered Sephiran my allegiance some time ago.” She was not so worried about divulging this information now, seeing as Yarrabelle had done a 180 in terms of disposition. “He’s around here somewhere, playing with his toy.” She winked, a giggle erupting upwards from her lungs and out trembling inky lips- a drop of blood falling from where Yarra had bitten.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-10-2023, 07:04 PM

“oh?” she sketches a probing brow, curiosity plain on her dark-furred face. so this woman is in allegiance with Sephiran? what might have tempted her to make such a bargain? what did she hope to gain from following Yarra’s brother? Absinth certainly doesn’t seem the type to exhibit blind loyalty, and appears smart enough not to believe Seph to be the twisted genius so many others were want to assume. and yet, she’d made the decision to follow him all the same. “well then, i must say i’m rather pleased to have you standing with us.” it is the truth, too, for not only is Absinth witty and beautiful and whip-sharp, but it is also not lost on Yarra that a woman such as this could make as dangerous a foe as an ally. perhaps Seph knows this, and has sought to prevent further altercations with this woman by ‘getting her on side,’ as it were.

“my brother has always delighted in his little trinkets,” Yarra muses, disdain dripping from her tone. “father never taught him to play nice, you see.” she flashes a sharp grin, relishing in the irony - for clearly no one had taught the two of them to place nice, either. aiming to close the distance between them, Yarra seeks to press a kiss to Absinth’s cheek, drinking in her scent and the iron tang that mixes with it. “i do hope i see you again soon, darling. now that we’ve met, i would not wish an empire without you present.” what a bore that would be, after all - and besides, the more wolves to keep Seph’s ego in check, the better.

"Speech"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

11-13-2023, 10:54 AM
Yarrabelle was intrigued by Absinth’s admission of being another cog in the machine, welcoming her with open arms' or so it seemed. She wondered if it was difficult to believe she had fallen in behind Sephiran, since this was his sister and all… what sort of relationship did the two Saxe have? Surely it was not hugs and kisses. Well. Maybe kisses. But definitely not hugs. Absinth chuckled internally, eyes brightening just in time to share a grin with Yarra. “What, no toys for lovely Yarrabelle?” Absinth noted the disdainful tone, unsure if it was meant for the lack of playing nice or having their little pets at all.

As Absinth finished her teasing, Yarrabelle closed the gap between them with purpose; placing a delicious kiss to her cheek that she leaned into with relish and an approving snicker. “Such sweet words. Sweet as the taste of you.” Her tongue flicked out, licking the mixed blood still coating her lips. This woman may very well be her favorite of the Saxe's, she was so stirring. With a sigh and a final leery gaze held a moment or three, Absinth turned to leave Yarra to her long forgotten lynx- speaking over her shoulder with a final teasing goodbye. “See you soon, I'm sure. Until then, I hope I plague your dreams.” At the rate bodies were filtering in under Sephiran’s lead… she was excited, to say the least.

[Exit Absinth]
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. interior design is my passion The Polar Sound 06:31 PM, 10-21-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024